Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour (17023 Views)

South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside / Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video / President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour by Lemmy123(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

He didn't ask for one.

Every single comment I've seen from you on this forum is always either about redeeming your country's image, or blowing your trumpet, or eulogizing, or something... Don't you get tired..?
Re: West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour by soilsista(f): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL grin, yeah this place toughened me up I must admit. The insults just flow off like water off a duck's back for me now. It helps to have ammunition of your own ka matshila a bona, then ba baleya.

I really have not seen xhosanostra in years. Maybe she deleted her account or something happened to her waitsi embarassed
Go tshwana le abuti on page three of this thread undecided
It's worrying because she was one of the active ones here. We once exchanged emails and she was very wary to meet with me, said that she doesn't want strangers in her space. Which I understood because it's dangerous. Knowing her that is probably one of her many email addresses. We will never know how she's doing cry
Re: West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour by TMKsouth: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
soilsista:

Go tshwana le abuti on page three of this thread undecided
It's worrying because she was one of the active ones here. We once exchanged emails and she was very wary to meet with me, said that she doesn't want strangers in her space. Which I understood because it's dangerous. Knowing her that is probably one of her many email addresses. We will never know how she's doing cry

I see the last she logged in here was in Nov 2020. Anything could have happened to her I guess, coz if she didn't wanna be on NL anymore atleast she would have privately emailed since u were chatting on that level anyway. I hope she's ok wherever she is - watseba banna ba mona ne ba mo batla for citizenship, hope she didn't fall for that.

What do u mean ka the bolded?
Re: West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour by soilsista(f): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

I see the last she logged in here was in Nov 2020. Anything could have happened to her I guess, coz if she didn't wanna be on NL anymore atleast she would have privately emailed since u were chatting on that level anyway. I hope she's ok wherever she is - watseba banna ba mona ne ba mo batla for citizenship, hope she didn't fall for that.

What do u mean ka the bolded?
Ba re don't you get tired of redeeming your country's image? grin

1 Like

Re: West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour by TMKsouth: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
soilsista:

Ba re don't you get tired of redeeming your country's image? grin

Unfortunately, he'll be ignored coz i'm currently embroiled in a similar convo in this thread below - page 8. One of his cousins accused me of the same thing.

He fails to recognise that Ramaphosa didn't ask to be treated like royalty in Nigeria. One of his other cousins accused "ordinary SA" of wanting to be treated like the USA and Turkey. U respond - u offend.

https://www.nairaland.com/6887849/kidnapped-nigerian-man-found-dead/7
Re: West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour by Coolgent(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron distribution
Re: West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour by panafrican(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
West Africans are welcoming peoples, unlike South Africans who act like the Sentinelese, an uncontacted tribe living on North Sentinal Island.

Re: West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour by emysmile: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Swanzi:

And yet ur brothers fall over themselves to get here to the point even after closing their shops they still insisted on staying chai grin grin

oooo

mumula the misinformed.
Re: West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour by Swanzi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
emysmile:

oooo

mumula the misinformed.

Truth is bitter stop crying ode
Re: West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour by emysmile: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Swanzi:

Truth is bitter stop crying ode

wow Ode to Ajanaku Very interesting...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New York: State Of Emergency Declared As Life-Threatening Storm Causes Flooding / Wildfires Rage In Colorado , USA ( Pics, Video) / Photo-Journalist May Have Captured His Own Death On Camera In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.