Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) (21349 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sorry bro. May God grant your family th fortitude to bear the loss. Death is inevitable.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Shalommy:
You don carry your parents shine.. God is watching you.
Hi Shalom

How're you doing and how's your day going dear
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by duullie88(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Imagine you are grieving after your mother's death

You set a camera, look for a good place for lighting then position the camera directly to your face and then start to grieve and ask stupid questions.

This is just clout chasing.

What stops you from grieving in private without the camera.

Thats if he gets it right in one take

1 Like

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by kayjay69(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
if you are familiar with Vic O's body of work, then you will understand that even if you gave that neega 100 people's parents to kill (not saying he did it or anything) the neega no fit blow.

he is just too good and too gifted like that.
Factfinder1:
hope he didn't use them to want to get fame sha......its always hard for one partner to survive after demise of another especially if they were married for years and loved each other....may their souls rest in peace
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by christistruth01: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to the mother

Not true for women .....especially women...women...women can live long after the death of their husband...women don't really love thier husband...once they give birth to male kids...that is when you will notice...they will transfer their so called love for thier husband to that male child
My grand ma is very much alive despite her husband(my grandfather)died about thirty five years ago.....the baby girl is still kicking and bouncing

Gen Aguiyi Ironsi's wife Victoria outlived him by over 54 years

1 Like

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You set a camera, look for a good place for lighting then position the camera directly to your face and then start to grieve and ask stupid questions.

Your ignorance stinks. People grieve differently.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by ugodson(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Take heart bro. I know I don't know how u feel right now cos still got my mom and dad. Really can't imagine what's going through your head cos when d time comes for mine to leave even if they are over 100years still can't imagine how I will feel.
May there souls rest in peace Amen. My advice is for you to stay very close to people who love you and can't do without you cos seriously bro you will need them at this time. Once again Thank heart and as my niggar Tu Baba would always say One Love
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
christistruth01:

Gen Aguiyi Ironsi's wife Vitoria outlived him by over 54 years
how old was he when he was killed?
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Guy move on oo..e be like say you Neva hear say life hard?life is crazy man you will never know if life Neva hit you hard... sometimes suicide na the best option..

Sometimes...
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Aburada: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to the mother

Not true for women .....especially women...women...women can live long after the death of their husband...women don't really love thier husband...once they give birth to male kids...that is when you will notice...they will transfer their so called love for thier husband to that male child
My grand ma is very much alive despite her husband(my grandfather)died about thirty five years ago.....the baby girl is still kicking and bouncing

So all those advices you have been getting from him were inside your dreams grin
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Sometimes...
Yeah Sir...

1 Like

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by christistruth01: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lollittaa:

how old was he when he was killed?

42 years

Gen Ironsi's wife Victoria just passed on recently
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Deiks:
You can't question God just keep quiet and move on ....
No be only you be orphan �

grin grin tho badt gan
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by CJ310(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
I dey suspect his “Genre Rival” and Omo BabalawO, Irregular Speedometer.

Joking o.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by blessedmeme: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
RIP
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Golan007: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Take heart man.

No need to wonder why.

It is appointed unto every man.

Just do your best while you are here.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imagine say he no record!

He go re-cry

grin grin grin

thebosstrevor1:

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Swears, and those ones wey Dy post long videos and religious quotes on WhatsApp

I be like wtf! God no dy whatsapp na

And Lass Lass Na Eye Service dem Dy do
Dy wan trick God say dem Loyal

grin grin grin
bluefilm:

Attention seeking on Social Media is the order of the Day now.

That's why people now pray to God on Facebook as if God has a Facebook Account.

1 Like

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Definitely, you can help someone and record the whole process for everyone to know you're a kind fellow huh?

grin grin grin
Lollittaa:

Your ignorance stinks. People grieve differently.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by ahnie: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sorry dear.i felt same way too when I lost my dad years ago.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by bluefilm: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ramirezkhay:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Swears, and those ones wey Dy post long videos and religious quotes on WhatsApp

I be like wtf! God no dy whatsapp na

And Lass Lass Na Eye Service dem Dy do
Dy wan trick God say dem Loyal

grin grin grin

That kain eye service e don taya me, aswear.

1 Like

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by DSC7: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
Shalommy:
You don carry your parents shine.. God is watching you.

Shey he go later blow pass Davido?.... cheesy
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Scottz: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Guy move on oo..e be like say you Neva hear say life hard?life is crazy man you will never know if life Neva hit you hard... sometimes suicide na the best option..
Dem help u register this account ba?
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Shalommy(f): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
MisterKennedy:
Hi Shalom
How're you doing and how's your day going dear
Great and how is yours?
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Revolva(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
So sad...very painful

But Vic o music is one hella trash ...even speed Darlington de try pass am by far
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by revived2: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
slawormiir:
the baby girl is still kicking and bouncing and banging
angry angry
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
christistruth01:

42 years

Gen Ironsi's wife Victoria just passed on recently
Now you know why she outlived him by 52 years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty shares a photo of his Neworn baby and opens Instagram account / Comedian Julius Agwu's Daughter Zahra, Shows Off Her Ballet Dancing Skills / Fun Pictures Of Flavour N'abania, Uti Nwachukwu & Other Celebs At Charity Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.