Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) (21353 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by MufasaLion: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Damn! Even though, this guy is always a noisy goat.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Vic O, Vic O, Vic O, Hope you don't know anything concerning their deaths?

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dude, first of all; sorry for you loss.
But; non of us get God direct number, na the same voice mail all of our massages and request de go so nobody fit help u ask.
Secondly, it's "hurt" not "hurted"
Everybody wan shoot video gain 5 minutes when no de necessary farm even when d mata de sensitive...
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by bewla(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Imagine you are grieving after your mother's death

You set a camera, look for a good place for lighting then position the camera directly to your face and then start to grieve and ask stupid questions.

This is just clout chasing.

What stops you from grieving in private without the camera.
How will you no that the grieving done reach groven
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Scottz:

Dem help u register this account ba?
How about you ask yourself?pls if you ain't saying something logical no dey mention me..
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sorry for your lost
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Hkff: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by akeeng: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You set a camera, look for a good place for lighting then position the camera directly to your face and then start to grieve and ask stupid questions.

who are you to tell people how to grieve? Stfu mate
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
akeeng:
Seriously man, reason am ..is that a way to grieve?
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by pyro62(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to the mother

Not true for women .....especially women...women...women can live long after the death of their husband...women don't really love thier husband...once they give birth to male kids...that is when you will notice...they will transfer their so called love for thier husband to that male child
My grand ma is very much alive despite her husband(my grandfather)died about thirty five years ago.....the baby girl is still kicking and bouncing

Did they give birth to them same day? Allow the baby girl to enjoy her life joor. You only live once.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
akeeng:

I am not your mate.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by macho44(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to the mother

Not true for women .....especially women...women...women can live long after the death of their husband...women don't really love thier husband...once they give birth to male kids...that is when you will notice...they will transfer their so called love for thier husband to that male child
My grand ma is very much alive despite her husband(my grandfather)died about thirty five years ago.....the baby girl is still kicking and bouncing
Then your Grandma must be a Real Niggar, Infact na she be Priestess Of All Real Niggars, Now I see where you got your "NiggarLiness" from, you come from a bloodline of "Real Niggars".
Abeg if u love Slawormiir and all the Real Niggars in the house, hit the "SHARE" button. grin
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by akeeng: 12:25am On Dec 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not your mate.
Obviously. I’m who your mentor look up to
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2021
Shalommy:
Great and how is yours?
It's going well too dear. I wish you a very wonderful weekend
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Shalommy(f): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2021
MisterKennedy:

It's going well too dear. I wish you a very wonderful weekend
Alright dear, wish you same.

1 Like

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by samtiyelov1(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=108371514]Imagine you are grieving after your mother's death

You valid bro
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by samtiyelov1(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2021
grin grin
bluefilm:

Attention seeking on Social Media is the order of the Day now.

That's why people now pray to God on Facebook as if God has a Facebook Account.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by samtiyelov1(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2021
Oil dey ya head bro
thebosstrevor1:

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by samtiyelov1(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2021
Fine girls
Shalommy:
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2021
Shalommy:
Shalom honestly I'm crushing on you. I really like you so much Shalom. You're very beautiful and I like the way you chat. Everything about you is just so beautiful and I adore you so much.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Shalommy:

Shalom please send me a message on WhatsApp 08100553547
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Shalommy:

Shalom please talk to me. Please don't ignore me. Please Shalom.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Shalommy:

Shalom please WhatsApp me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians / Ogusbaba Becomes MTN Brand Ambassador (photos) / CDQ Dumps Teebillz As His Manager After He Could Not Reach Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.