Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime (19460 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / "Your Wife Must Eat First Before You Eat" - Prophetess Patience Obi To Men / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dem go hear so
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by vickydevoka(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
younglleo:
No time to read but she is right!
That was then. Some part of Enugu, ebonyi, Banue, kogi do this. Buh dis days our ladies don open eyes o

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin Ndi nkuzi ana akuzi.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Segzy19: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
My wife must hear this..... Lol!
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Akerele44(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
The Future is Female grin
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by lavamaestro(f): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
It's funny most men are shouting truth, truth when they are not even easy to submit to.
Bible said love your wife. A woman that is loved and pampered will find it easy to submit. Her feminity will shine because you show you are the man (when I mean a man, I don't mean because you have a prick). You are a man because you respect her, you pamper her, you worship her, you are faithful to her. A woman will submit naturally under these conditions.
When we have men cheating on their wives like it's their given right, they expect respect. How can you be respected when you don't respect yourself. When we have men whose main occupation in life is to frustrate a woman and belittle her, how do you expect her to submit to you. Men need to do better. See marriage as a partnership. You can't get what you don't sow. You sow love, you get the respect and submission you want.
Na husband wey loyal, dey committed to make me happy, love me like tomorrow no dey na im I go give all my money, body and time to.

5 Likes

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by ukaface(f): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Because na my husband train me for school abi?

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by sheddyboy01(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Joygift3666:
Tell them what? By the time you get old and weak and none of your daughter is able to help financially because you sent her to school and get a job for her husband to become her manager.

That won't be nice fa
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by vickydevoka(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
My dad is a traditional man, he still handed all over his Money to my mum, believing my mum can't spend a dime with telling him ( as tradition demands). Buh mumsi de run am street sometimes, de give us small Inside. Love u mum. Buh u are betraying dad.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Eriokanmi: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na olden days practice oo. When true love existed. Some men nowadays shark energy drinks pass anything while women are selfish and feminists in nature. Things are really changing for the worse. God help us
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by eeetuk(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
"Nigerian women have been warned that if they refuse to submit their money to their husbands before spending it, they risk having their prayers unanswered"

Laughable remark!
It is laughable because the statement itself is a product of fake prophet. No real prophet will make such a careless statement.
Who said wife should submit money to husband before spending?
The answer is Patience Obi. Does that name ring a bell?
I hope no woman gives her hard working money to her husband because relationship is temporary.
And besides, doesn't a woman has same responsibility like a husband?

Third world mentality, I am tired it!

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
This shit can only comes out of the e mouth a Nigerian preacher. When they travel abroad they will change the the type of message they preach. Go tell white woman make she dey submit her money to her husband if no be gun dem go take blast your head.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by AutoChick4U(f): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kinda teachings that causes division and make men's eyes to be on women money like torchlight.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pple may see her as a noise maker for saying this but if we really sit down and reason we'lll realize that what she said can easily end the issue of infidelity in some marriages. It's not as if the husband will take the wife's money but the truth is any woman that can do this for her husband will easily attract his love and favour
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by medriano: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
As a woman, if you don’t submit your money to your husband, your prayers won’t be answered? Lmao.
Some people just spew nonsense. Clergy my foot.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by iphyjones(f): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oya madam clap 4 urself.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
eeetuk:
"Nigerian women have been warned that if they refuse to submit their money to their husbands before spending it, they risk having their prayers unanswered"

Laughable remark!
It is laughable because the statement itself is a product of fake prophet. No real prophet will make such a careless statement.
I hope no woman gives her hard working money to her husband because relationship is temporary.

Third world mentality, I am tired it!
bros na so Nigerians take dey think no blame them dem get very low reasoning faculty which is very visible in their country as dem be na so their country be.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by medriano: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Honestly, it’s laughable. Joke is on her.

eeetuk:

Laughable remark!

Third world mentality, I am tired it
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Nonexisting: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Louder, Prophetess of the most high.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by backnbeta(f): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
God1000:
Good advice, that's what a loyal wife should do
More like what a stupid wife will do.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by twosquare(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pocohantas, she's preaching to you! tongue grin wink
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by josiah27: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emmypure:
Our sister will run away from this thread

Correction, Our sisters��
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
People just dey mad anyhow for this country
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by peacettw: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Idiots prowling around looking for who to devour.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by freeborn02: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
I second her!

Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church,
Ephesians 5:22-23

If the wife submits to the husband as she submits to the Lord then she will give him everything to control even her life!

You believe Ephesians 5:22-23, but reject Philippians 2:9 from the same Paul.

You are nothing other than a pretender, a liar and a shameless hypocrite.

Your lie and shame have been exposed, you enemy of Christians

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Johel(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thandiubani:
Your Money Should Be Submitted To Your Husband Before Spending A Dime - Prophetess Warns Women

Nigerian women have been warned that if they refuse to submit their money to their husbands before spending it, they risk having their prayers unanswered.

Prophetess Patience Obi gave the warning to women during a sermon.

She said women should submit their money to their husbands before spending it.

According to her, the reason is because the man is the head of the home and should be in charge of how a woman spends her money.

She said: ”Your money should be submitted to your husband before you spend a dime out of it. Yes you heard me right.

“Your money belongs to both of you and he has the authority, full authority, over the money, over your resources, to tell you how to spend it and what to do with it.

“Remember he is the head of the home. You are to submit to him in everything including ”My money”. The way we call it.

It is ”our money” and he has the control over the money. ”

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LwI88I11_c

She's right...husband and wife,not boyfriend and girlfriend child's play.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by MaarxisGlaiback: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
lavamaestro:
It's funny most men are shouting truth, truth when they are not even easy to submit to.
Bible said love your wife. A woman that is loved and pampered will find it easy to submit. Her feminity will shine because you show you are the man (when I mean a man, I don't mean because you have a prick). You are a man because you respect her, you pamper her, you worship her, you are faithful to her. A woman will submit naturally under these conditions.
When we have men cheating on their wives like it's their given right, they expect respect. How can you be respected when you don't respect yourself. When we have men whose main occupation in life is to frustrate a woman and belittle her, how do you expect her to submit to you. Men need to do better. See marriage as a partnership. You can't get what you don't sow. You sow love, you get the respect and submission you want.
Na husband wey loyal, dey committed to make me happy, love me like tomorrow no dey na im I go give all my money, body and time to.

Kukuma kill the man

With all these ur ten commandments

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by general111(m): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Aforxzy:
Okay o.
There's nothing wrong in this if the man is disciplined, caring and hardworking. But to submit your salary to a lazy man that gambles, bets, drinks or womanizes is like throwing your money into the River.
you need to hear what she said about a man loving his wife..
You will just love the prophetess
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by God1000(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
backnbeta:

More like what a stupid wife will do.
there we go again, you feminists will never agree with doing the right thing, this is Africa babe, African man wants respect (total submission)
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Ayo081(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
I second her!

Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church,
Ephesians 5:22-23

If the wife submits to the husband as she submits to the Lord then she will give him everything to control even her life!

Are you now a Christian? undecided
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Alexaonfleek: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
shantti:
This is a real prophet. Women please submit all ur money to ur hubby because he is ur head and leader while u are just a mere subordinate.
Did u type this with a straight face

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Jaqenhghar: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Niggerland redpillers right now

[img]https://c./SYjd5fm51bMAAAAC/cameron-diaz-wine.gif[/img]

Niggerland babes right now

[img]https://c./SVPxBGhKBXYAAAAd/nope-no-way.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster / Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.