Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime (19465 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / "Your Wife Must Eat First Before You Eat" - Prophetess Patience Obi To Men / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by ImaIma1(f): 12:37am On Dec 11, 2021
Even if the wives want to do that, not all men can be trusted with money. Some will submit their money, and the husbands will start buying rounds for drinking buddies at the bar, or use it to acquire or maintain concubines.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by HRMK: 1:36am On Dec 11, 2021
am sure most women wont agree with this prophetess!but how do u spend what has bn submitted but not released by the same husband?...........hahaha.....
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by sharone21(f): 4:11am On Dec 11, 2021
socialmediaman:

Why would you marry a man with such behavior? Why would you let your life be led by such a man? God gave the husband authority over the wife, why would a woman who is disciplined, organized and educated be under the authority of a man who doesn’t have the wisdom and capacity to lead her?

But many men womanize naw...she for no marry?
She will marry but be WISE...after all bible said we should be as wise as serpents....If the man however has a very good side of him of showering her with lots of love, they can plan with some of the money together.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by sharone21(f): 4:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Fredfr33zy:
This is the reason why my dad fights my mum till this day, he doesn't say it openly but from his complaint to other neighbors and friends that's what I deduce. He wanted her to submit all her salary to him monthly. The issue is he never created that environment, that she could trust him with her money.

A woman can give you all her earnings if she wants to but first, she has to trust you. How can you make her trust you is by showing her love and making her understand anything done with the money is for the benefit of the family. Also, when it gets better you wouldn't forget her. That's why you see some men buy expensive gifts for their spouses because of the financial sacrifice she has made.

My father comes to mind....a direct opposite( over opposite of your dad) and my mum trusts his judgement and decisions on many occasions. Abi, how woman go travel and leave hubby with 5 young daughters( no boy then) and 2 or 3/maids and still be rest assured anywhere she is that her man is responsible even bragging about it at old age?
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by AntiChristian: 5:41am On Dec 11, 2021
BabaAduras:

Any man who want to “control” his wife is a man with inferiority complex. Most of these lesser men use the section of the Bible you quote to cover themselves.
The fact that the husband is the head of the home is beyond contestations, but does the husband have to control everything because he is the head of the home?

How does a wife submit to her husband as to the Lord?
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by AntiChristian: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2021
Ayo081:

Are you now a Christian? undecided

No, still anti-christian.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by AntiChristian: 5:49am On Dec 11, 2021
freeborn02:

You believe Ephesians 5:22-23, but reject Philippians 2:9 from the same Paul.

You are nothing other than a pretender, a liar and a shameless hypocrite.

Your lie and shame have been exposed, you enemy of Christians

You should have just quoted your verse instead of attacking me like David and Goliath.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by francdec4(m): 7:03am On Dec 11, 2021
Why. You don't plan to submit to him?

Joygift3666:
Just pissed
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by francdec4(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2021
But sincerely how can a lady submit her whole body and loyalty to her husband but not willing to submit money. Which is greater to submit, your body and loyalty or your money
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by lereinter(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Hope the husband is God fearing

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2021
When it comes to providing for family, if you read Bible you will see that men were the providers. So if a man decides to put his eyes in his wife's money, it means he has failed in being a provider. A woman is a help meet, so she may help foot some bills if she's working. Being a wife doesn't mean a woman dosen't have her life to live. For those of you who says Bible said wife should submit in EVERYTHING, does it mean she can also submit her life and die for her husband? This woman sounds sounds childish, how many men will not use their wife's money to carry side chicks if she submits her money to him?

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by dododawa1: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2021
This woman should please face lie Muhammad in encounter LIE and TRUE,lie will Japa
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by freeborn02: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

You should have just quoted your verse instead of attacking me like David and Goliath.

Of course, you are a hypocrite.

You believe one part of the Bible and reject the other.

What manner of barefaced double standard lifestyle is that?

If you want to be an antichristian, stand out like a complete enemy of Christians instead of quoting from the scripture of the people you claim to hate.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by AntiChristian: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2021
freeborn02:

Of course, you are a hypocrite.

You believe one part of the Bible and reject the other.

What manner of barefaced double standard lifestyle is that?

If you want to be an antichristian, stand out like a complete enemy of Christians instead of quoting from the scripture of the people you claim to hate.

Where did i claim i hate Christians?
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by saintmm(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2021
I partially agree with her but I have great reservation for it.
1: what if the man is irresponsible?
2: what if what the man cared for more is his mother and siblings more than the wife?
3: what if the man is not a good manager of resources?
4: what if the man is an envious type?
5: what if the man is egocentric that can't stand a woman earning more than him? Among other things...
I sincerely appreciate studying the environment you find yourself and design what works best for you in a godly manner

I rise

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by freeborn02: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where did i claim i hate Christians?

You are antichristian. You are against Christians. You are an enemy of Christians.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2021
No no no embarassed. Is this supernatural dumbness
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by AntiChristian: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2021
freeborn02:

You are antichristian. You are against Christians. You are an enemy of Christians.

I am not an enemy to Christians as i believe those who followed what Jesus taught in truth till they die before the coming of Muhammad will surely enter paradise.

There is actually no religion called Christianity from Jesus.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by remitarich(f): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2021
hahaha! till i get married nah
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by freeborn02: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

I am not an enemy to Christians as i believe those who followed what Jesus taught in truth till they die before the coming of Muhammad will surely enter paradise.

There is actually no religion called Christianity from Jesus.

And who fed you this rubbish you are vomiting? Your imams or the pedophile Mohammed?

You believe there is no religion like Christianity, yet, you are quoting from the book of Christians.

Boy, you are a confused soul.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by lavamaestro(f): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Starzo:

stop sharing your problems to the world

You're not the only starving leech in Nigeria

I'm not the one who is so quick to insult and pour frustrations on a stranger. Bros go chop and stop losing your civility over someone's comment. You will be fine.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by AntiChristian: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
freeborn02:

And who fed you this rubbish you are vomiting? Your imams or the pedophile Mohammed?

You believe there is no religion like Christianity, yet, you are quoting from the book of Christians.

Boy, you are a confused soul.

No na your Pedophile supporting Yahweh!

Where is Christianity in your Bible?
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Starzo: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
lavamaestro:

I'm not the one who is so quick to insult and pour frustrations on a stranger. Bros go chop and stop losing your civility over someone's comment. You will be fine.
Hunger and poverty don really finish your life to the extent say u nor fit construct two sentences without mentioning the two words.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by lavamaestro(f): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Starzo:

Hunger and poverty don really finish your life to the extent say u nor fit construct two sentences without mentioning the two words.

Same way you mentioned hunger and poverty before any other words.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Probz(m): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
yrex01:
but his own is for the community abi

Nope. What’s his is also his.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by BabaAduras: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

How does a wife submit to her husband as to the Lord?

By respecting as the head of the home. Been respected as the head of the home does not equate to not having a say in what is going on in every facet of family life.

The woman should be able to contribute to how things (money spending inclusive) should be done at home. Where there is difference of opinion, at most times, she should be willing to concede to the husband. A husband who is not egocentric and nor a weakling should also be able to concede to the wife when she has a superior logic/opinion. A man that is worth his salt should know that he cannot be right and the wife is wrong ALL THE TIME.

Wife submitting does not make the wife a lesser human nor a lesser partner in the family. The Bible that said wife should submit also said husband should love and sacrifice just like Jesus love and sacrifice for the church. Your cannot have a wife submit to a husband who is not willing to sacrifice his ego by claiming he is the lord and master in the home. You cannot take Ephesians 5: 22 in isolation of Ephesians 5: 23.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by AntiChristian: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
BabaAduras:

By respecting as the head of the home. Been respected as the head of the home does not equate to not having a say in what is going on in every facet of family life.

The woman should be able to contribute to how things (money spending inclusive) should be done at home. Where there is difference of opinion, at most times, she should be willing to concede to the husband. A husband who is not egocentric and nor a weakling should also be able to concede to the wife when she has a superior logic/opinion. A man that is worth his salt should know that he cannot be right and the wife is wrong ALL THE TIME.

Wife submitting does not make the wife a lesser human nor a lesser partner in the family. The Bible that said wife should submit also said husband should love and sacrifice just like Jesus love and sacrifice for the church. Your cannot have a wife submit to a husband who is not willing to sacrifice his ego by claiming he is the lord and master in the home. You cannot take Ephesians 5: 22 in isolation of Ephesians 5: 23.

To the woman He (GOD) said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.” Gen 3:16

So the will will submit to the husband who would also rule over her!

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. Cor 13:34

But must be in submission as the law says! Which law? Maybe the Genesis verse above! or that below!

21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. 22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
Ephesians 5:21-25

So wives should submit to their husband in everything. How do you define "everything" Baba?
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Fredfr33zy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
sharone21:
My father comes to mind....a direct opposite( over opposite of your dad) and my mum trusts his judgement and decisions on many occasions. Abi, how woman go travel and leave hubby with 5 young daughters( no boy then) and 2 or 3/maids and still be rest assured anywhere she is that her man is responsible even bragging about it at old age?

My dad wasn't a promiscuous man e non even get woman time, but he is a dictator. Everything has to be done his way, his ways have never aligned with others. Is like when you tell him I'm taking right he must say take left.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Truthchiz: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
sister wey mumu. Show us where you submit yours to your husband. People who preach and act opposite. Mtcheww..
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by EndRape2(f): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
You do not have sense , you are quoting part of a bible verse without quoting the other
1. The bible says husband love your wife, and wife should submit
Now the above verse says a woman should submit to a man that love her .

The book of corinthians, say love
Is not proud
Love give
Love is not selfish
Love does not cheat,
Love is humble
Love does not think of himself but others
Now when a man has all these characters towards a man that is when we can say he loves a woman, and that is when a woman should submit..

Now your second verse of child bearing on pains , same bible says a man will till the ground , meaning a man will labour to provide for his wife, now a man that is lazy and can not till the ground should not see him self as the head , because bible says a man that can not provide for his household is worse than an infidel

See when next you quote bible please quote it complete

Nonsense human like you.

author=AntiChristian post=108379081]I second her!

Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church,
Ephesians 5:22-23

If the wife submits to the husband as she submits to the Lord then she will give him everything to control even her life!

Modified.

To the woman He (GOD) said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.” Gen 3:16

So the wife will submit to the husband who would also rule over her!

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. Cor 13:34

But must be in submission as the law says! Which law? Maybe the Genesis verse above! or that below!

21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. 22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

So wives should submit to their husband in everything. How do you define "everything" sir?

[/quote]
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by AntiChristian: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2021
EndRape2:
You do not have sense , you are quoting part of a bible verse without quoting the other
1. The bible says husband love your wife, and wife should submit
Now the above verse says a woman should submit to a man that love her .

The book of corinthians, say love
Is not proud
Love give
Love is not selfish
Love does not cheat, nature
Love is humble
Love does not think of himself but others
Now when a man has all these characters towards a man that is when we can say he loves a woman, and that is when a woman should submit..

Now your second verse of child bearing on pains , same bible says a man will till the ground , meaning a man will labour to provide for his wife, now a man that is lazy and can not till the ground should not see him self as the head , because bible says a man that can not provide for his household is worse than an infidel

See when next you quote bible please quote it complete

Nonsense human like you.

author=AntiChristian post=108379081]I second her!

Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church,
Ephesians 5:22-23

If the wife submits to the husband as she's submits to the Lord then she will give him everything to control even her life!

Modified.

So the wife will submit to the husband who would also rule over her!

So wives should submit to their husband in everything. How do you define "everything" sir?

Seems you're more of a feminist than a Christian.

Anyways, your husband will rule over you and you'll submit to him as the Lord.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by EndRape2(f): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2021
[you still do not want to have sense , despite the corrections, when you are quoti g the word of God quote the complete verse not part of the verse to favour your stupid belief, the bible says if you take out of the word he will take the blessing in the bible out of your life
I am sure you know that verse
So be wise.

uote author=AntiChristian post=108422498]

Seems you're more of a feminist than a Christian.

Anyways, your husband will rule over you and you'll submit to him as the Lord.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison / Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.