Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime (19466 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / "Your Wife Must Eat First Before You Eat" - Prophetess Patience Obi To Men / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by AntiChristian: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2021
EndRape2:
[you still do not want to have sense , despite the corrections, when you are quoti g the word of God quote the complete verse not part of the verse to favour your stupid belief, the bible says if you take out of the word he will take the blessing in the bible out of your life
I am sure you know that verse
So be wise.

Quote it yourself. A wife will still submit to her husband as to the Lord. The husband will rule over her.

Endrape2 Say no to rape! Shun feminism!
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by BabaAduras: 5:52am On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=AntiChristian post=108408302]

To the woman He (GOD) said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.” Gen 3:16

So the will will submit to the husband who would also rule over her!

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. Cor 13:34

But must be in submission as the law says! Which law? Maybe the Genesis verse above! or that below!

21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. 22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
Ephesians 5:21-25

You have quoted Ephesians 5: 22 - 24 and you left out the next verse (Ephesians 5:25) “Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;” You are directed to give everything (money, respect, ego, etc) including your life for your wife just like Jesus did for the church.Ephesians‬ ‭5:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Do you understand?
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by AntiChristian: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=BabaAduras post=108509852][/quote]

Yes, Paul said the husband should do all that but after the woman submits to him as to the Lord.

That verse does not state that the husband is not in charge of the wife!
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by BabaAduras: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yes, Paul said the husband should do all that but after the woman submits to him as to the Lord.

That verse does not state that the husband is not in charge of the wife!

I have never said the husband is not the head of the family. I said only an insecure husband will want to control EVERYTHING including the wife’s income when the Bible enjoined him to GIVE EVERYTHING including his life.

The fact that you have authority over the family does not mean you should be AUTHORITATIVE in dealing with your wife.

I repeat, it is only an INSECURE and a WEAKLING of man that will want to make his wife a slave in the name of “wife must submit to husband”. The section of the Bible quoted is just a cover. If you are a man that is worth the RESPECT of a husband, you will EARN the RESPECT and SUBMISSION of your wife by showing love and giving everything, not by DEMANDING IT.

I make bold to say, any husband that asked his wife “do you know I am the head of this family?” is not a man.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by AntiChristian: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2021
BabaAduras:

I have never said the husband is not the head of the family. I said only an insecure husband will want to control EVERYTHING including the wife’s income when the Bible enjoined him to GIVE EVERYTHING including his life.

The fact that you have authority over the family does not mean you should be AUTHORITATIVE in dealing with your wife.

I repeat, it is only an INSECURE and a WEAKLING of man that will want to make his wife a slave in the name of “wife must submit to husband”. The section of the Bible quoted is just a cover. If you are a man that is worth the RESPECT of a husband, you will EARN the RESPECT and SUBMISSION of your wife by showing love and giving everything, not by DEMANDING IT.

I make bold to say, any husband that asked his wife “do you know I am the head of this family?” is not a man.

I am not interpreting my thoughts in the Bible. What Yahweh said in Genesis is simple: "..Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.” Gen 3:16

Then Paul equally says Wife submit to your Husband.

I'm only saying what the Bible says! No other interpretations! All what you are bringing here are not from the Bible. Any man asking his wife "do you know i am the head of this family?" is not a man? Where are all this in the Bible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison / Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.