Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,570 members, 7,840,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Insecurity: Kannywood Stars Blasts President Buhari, Tells Him What To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Kannywood Stars Blasts President Buhari, Tells Him What To Do (636 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Kannywood Stars Blasts President Buhari, Tells Him What To Do by UsmanIll: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kannywood film stars have joined other Nigerians in criticizing the government of President Muhammadu Buhari of All Progressive Congress APC, for allegedly failing to ensure the security in northern Nigeria.

This comes just days after gunmen attacked passengers traveling from Sabon Birni Local Government Area of Sokoto State to relocate to other parts of Nigeria due to intensified banditst attacks on their locations.

Records show that a bus carrying mo fewer than 40 persons were set ablaze by bandits.

An eyewitness told the BBC: “When the incident happened in Sabon Birni I was called and informed. Among the passengers was also my mother’s brother, his wife and their four children.

https://en.arewatimes.com.ng/2021/12/10/insecurity-kannywood-stars-blasts-president-buhari-tells-him-what-to-do/

Re: Insecurity: Kannywood Stars Blasts President Buhari, Tells Him What To Do by itsme01: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
North got affected more by his unfriendly policies

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Kannywood Stars Blasts President Buhari, Tells Him What To Do by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Not true, North is more secure and peaceful. Foods, cosmetics, electronics and fuel prices, very cheap. I think north got more than they bargained sef.
Re: Insecurity: Kannywood Stars Blasts President Buhari, Tells Him What To Do by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Not true, North is more secure and peaceful. Foods, cosmetics, electronics and fuel prices, very cheap. I think north got more than they bargained set.
Re: Insecurity: Kannywood Stars Blasts President Buhari, Tells Him What To Do by clarocuzioo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Fake news from these people. North is fully decured.

If I lie, ask the vilture griller

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Kannywood Stars Blasts President Buhari, Tells Him What To Do by Demosolar: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Life is sweet and good here in Nigeria with constant power supply from solar inverter systems that generate clean, green and pollution free electricity. Check out Bright Solar Power on google as well as Otegbeye Ademola on facebook for more information and details.

#Let the sun supply all your electricity needs
Re: Insecurity: Kannywood Stars Blasts President Buhari, Tells Him What To Do by favor914: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Fake news from these people. North is fully decured.

If I lie, ask the vilture griller
Nowhere I read where they suggested what the President should do?

(1) (Reply)

The Older Generation Of African Men Are Failed Men / Most Talked-about Nigerian Politicians Of 2021 / S/west Govs Condemn Police Officer’s Disrespects Of Sanwo-olu, Fault Federalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.