Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (17921 Views)

How We Arrested Two Internet Fraudsters In Skales’ House – EFCC / Navy Impounds 2 Vessels With Stolen Petroleum, Arrests 22 Crew Members In Rivers / EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by etokhana: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Operatives of the Port Harcourt Zonal Command of the EFCC, have arrested twenty- two (22) suspected internet fraudsters in an early morning sting operation in Asaba, Delta State.
The suspects are: Saviour Francis; Samuel Okonkwo; Justice Onokeya; Christian Addeh; Collins Addeh; Ifeanyichukwu Ramsey; Kingsley Ikechukwu Nnubia; Great Unuafe Ogaga; Chibuike Chukwuka, Dominic Chukwuka and Precious Omvnogor.
Othere are: Oreva Ferife; Stephen Kwushue; Emmanuel Daniel; Paul Ugwu; Ochuko Zion; Shedrack Godshelp; Barnabas Ossai; Ekwere Joseph Onyeka; Andrew Ochei, Kelechi Uwaegbu and Ifeanyi Afoma.

https://www.facebook.com/100064596373289/posts/272514118245132/

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Seniorwriter(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Just wow..

I wonder why so many young persons still fancy Scam when with the thousands of ease2access online earning ways available on the internet space which can see one earning @least $100 monthly with peace of mind or any fear of been arrested or harassed!
However nowadays I'm more interested in creating sales funnel for sales boost!
In another news if you have access to Internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning via your online activities in this times of economic crisis in Nigeria then you are very unwise.
To earn online you have to possess and make use of one or all three of this basics;
# Skill
# Service
# Investment Capital.
learn how to earn $100 weekly with Whiteboard Animation for just a token mentorship of $20 or it's equivalent in Naira.....you will be held by the hand for a 4weeks training towards the mastery and earning even before the end of the training period.
reach out via the facebook id on my profile...i won't respond to email requests.
Sacred007:
[s][/s]

you self u be agba scammer.

OG!
Speak for useless yourself
@Truflexunits learn to quote properly.....howbeit as regards your question myself & my team are doing both paid mentorship and free DS earning activation trainings FYI. I'm sure you don't expect us to offer free online earning mentorship!.

Afobaje001:
Funny how these guys with their computer knowledge still can’t go legit after making a little from scam! Now they’ve been bursted and back to zero

I will teach you how to make money with your WhatsApp instead of losing money to data subscription everyday
Big wonder!.

Hallabee1:

Aje...

you need slap
Get a life....is that how you go about slaping your elders @home.

Investorozay:

as long as your an online freelancer, when them pick you up
all the grammer your speaking above , you go still bail yourself
e be like efcc never see crypto app for your phone b4
100$ a month is not what it was in 2014 by the way
Lies....stop showing your toxic ignorance on a public sphere as NL.
To whom brain is given sense is expected.

Father4all:
abeg show me the way to way to make the 100 dollars in a month
Reach out via the Facebook ID on my profile for an effective interactive session to know if you are good to go or need a mentorship.
And I hope you'll be humble enough to come back here to state your experience haven reached out.
Remain financially intelligent!

Caboceer:

You are no different from those boys with your fake training and income projections

In fact, those boys better pass you sef, at least everybody know say dem be thief. You dey pretend to help people just to be able to maga dem
Deep Quote:
Ability to read to comprehend rather than read to comment senselessly is a superpower ...you lack it.

@Seniorwriter

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by SadiqBabaSani: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2021
These boys are distraction,
EFCC need to go after the cooperate thieves and politicians

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by ahnie: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Eziokwu

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2021
etokhana:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
EFCC no go let boys rest, na wah. What of politicians wey dey loot billions? EFCC very crude humans, bursting into people's homes in the midnight while sleeping to disturb. Funny enough, some are into forex, Bitcoin, upwork, squad help, fiver online logo design.... Yes

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by GorillaApp(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Nothing to say.

In other news, I just want Nigerians to prepare their mind for what is coming ahead. Yesterday, it was carried that's bandits have taken over shiroro and part of niger state.
This is a ploy by a group of people to overun this country and foist their beliefs on us.
It is coming. That is why some people in authority are silent.

Brace up Nigerians. You owe your children and unborn generation the right to live in a free society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Sacred007: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
Seniorwriter:
Just wow..

I wonder why so many young persons still fancy Scam when with the thousands of ease2access online earning ways available on the internet space which can see one earning @least $100 monthly with peace of mind or any fear of been arrested or harassed!
In another news if you have access to Internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning via your online activities in this times of economic crisis in Nigeria then you are very unwise.
To earn online you have to possess and make use of one or all three of this basics;
# Skill
# Service
# Investment Capital.
learn how to earn $100 weekly with Whiteboard Animation for just a token mentorship of $20 or it's equivalent in Naira.....you will be held by the hand for a 4weeks training towards the mastery and earning even before the end of the training period.
reach out via the facebook id on my profile...i won't respond to email requests.

@Seniorwriter
[/s]

you self u be agba scammer.

OG!

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by MITCHELL96: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2021
EFCC just sees every young fresh Nigerian guy as a Yahoo boy! Nonsense!

14 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Homeboiy: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2021
Yahoo yahoo no go end

If Efcc like make them arrest everybody for asaba

Boys full other states

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by younglleo: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2021
Oppressors!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Skillsnigeria: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by osazuwa23: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2021
Here we go again first thing i wake up to is a developer angry
etokhana:

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by JavaScript9091: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2021
Why not learn a skill and grow in your trade? Nigeria need a religious and social reorientation to tackle fraud
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups.
If you are into real estate Check the link on my signature

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Flamees(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2021
On God

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2021
thief stealing from thief , Efcc dai find Xmas money to flaunt

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Voomgoo(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2021
That is there base

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by osazuwa23: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2021
we dont no if there innocent but what are they doing with 30 cars
MITCHELL96:
EFCC just sees every young fresh Nigerian guy as a Yahoo boy! Nonsense!
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Franking: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2021
How many politicians arrested? Why's the emphasis on so called yahoo boys? Because they are very easy targets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by frank10chi: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2021
Meanwhile 50 corrupt politicians who has been looting our country's money will fly abroad today...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by frank10chi: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2021
I think EFCC is now meant for just Youths

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by tstx(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2021
Keyword suspected..
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by tstx(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
EFCC no go let boys rest, na wah. What of politicians wey dey loot billions? EFCC very crude humans, bursting into people's homes in the midnight while sleeping to disturb

Since when have you known blacks for doing the right thing?...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Oloruntade4(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by revived2: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Express
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Providence2020(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Just wow..

# Skill
# Service
# Investment Capital.

As usual it's always the oversimplified BS. It takes a lot and I repeat a lot to pull off decent online work. It's like a career, anyone telling you they'll teach you how to make considerable money is just a hungry leech trying to take your hard earned money. Everything is already free on YouTube. Check out a career, do your research, work tirelessly and if God smiles on you, you won't need to do yahoo or "teach" anyone else for a token lol

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Jbraize: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Ok
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Ologogoro: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Ologogoro: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Leave these guys alone except they're doing local. Mumu Efcc

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari / Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise / Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.