Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye (4491 Views)

Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. They cut his leg like herdsmen PHOTOS / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by Cultistupdate: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2021
Yesterday afternoon I warned u guys that there is a pending cult war in Kwara state Polytechnic and if you have any cult relative in any of the group u should pass the information.

The corpse will be shared soon. We have gotten the update the pictures will be sent soon.

1 Like

Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by Cultistupdate: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2021
To get more details on how this particular war started.

Watch this video
Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by Cultistupdate: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Sorry I just remember concerning this video. YouTube has taken it down. But what caused this cult war was a slap in a class room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by devilmaycry: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Foolish people

Death to all of them undecided

1 Like

Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by nosleep: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
I pity them all. cultism is the most useless and foolish society I have ever seen in my entire life. just imagine Ayes said they are freedom fighters they said they don't like seeing them been oppressed. shit i have never seen any Ayes supreme group. opposed our wicked government that has been oppressing the masses for the very beginning they found there movement. the numbers of Great destiny that has been Danish and kill by cultizim is beyond imagination. Nigerias are looking for a great organization to opposed the wicked government for there liberty but no cultists has ever stand for the masses. I hate them all they will keep killing themselves till they are no more. useless people.

1 Like

Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by TheWolfen(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wahala for cultist. Nah their problem be that. The warning is not for sane people like us

1 Like

Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by Shaolin77: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Cultistupdate:
Yesterday afternoon I warned u guys that there is a pending cult war in Kwara state Polytechnic and if you have any cult relative in any of the group u should pass the information.

The corpse will be shared soon. We have gotten the update the pictures will be sent soon.
nonsense, how did u end up saying they beheaded an axemen leader? How did you know its an axemen leader, and where is the so called picture
Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by Victerica(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
nosleep:
I pity them all. cultism is the most useless and foolish society I have ever seen in my entire life. just imagine Ayes said they are freedom fighters they said they don't like seeing them been oppressed. shit i have never seen any Ayes supreme group. opposed our wicked government that has been oppressing the masses for the very beginning they found there movement. the numbers of Great destiny that has been Danish and kill by cultizim is beyond imagination. Nigerias are looking for a great organization to opposed the wicked government for there liberty but no cultists has ever stand for the masses. I hate them all they will keep killing themselves till they are no more. useless people.

Shut up there. What do you know about cultism?
Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by Lunarrz: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Shaolin77:
nonsense, how did u end up saying they beheaded an axemen leader? How did you know its an axemen leader, and where is the so called picture

When e set , u go know God for all man , all man for himself .
Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by Highways: 6:10am On Dec 12, 2021
They should behead themselves all... No Bleep given...

Bleep Ayes
Bleep Bagas
Bleep Bucket boys

Aroo Mate. Money Mate..

1 Like

Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by Capitalpunisher: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2021
Black people zukwaanike
Everything about us goes to the extreme.
Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Please share link to this WhatsApp so we can be getting updates
Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by DoctorDree(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2021
Even with the presence of military men
Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by Vision4God: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Quest for quick fame, power, money, recognition, etc.... Are the reasons y some people get deceived to join groups....

Be patient with yourself and work, trusting that all will turn out positively well
Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by byteem: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Victerica:

Shut up there. What do you know about cultism?

R u one
Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by whirlwind7(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2021
The corpse will be shared soon undecided

What does this mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by francisbarrack(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2021
whirlwind7:

What does this mean?

Don't understand too
Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by Highways: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
whirlwind7:

What does this mean?

Come with knife and plates
Re: Remember My Warnings Yesterday They Just Beheaded This Man - Black Axee And Eiye by Drella(m): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Highways:

Come with knife and plates

Dark humor.

(1) (Reply)

419 Scammmers And Nkem Owoh's "i Go Chop Your Dollar" On Abc's 20/20 / Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO / Suicide Or Murder? Man Found Hanging At An Uncompleted Building (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.