Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans (35594 Views)

Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding / Nigerian Couple's Gigantic Wedding Cake Goes Viral / Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by samwillyco1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Let them give me 500k from the money let me use it for my own traditional/white wedding

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hathor5:
They have themselves to blame.

Honestly

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by ivolt: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
small time, they'd blame village people for their delayed fruit of the womb. We're architects of our fortune and misfortune in life.

Nigerians living in the city of angels doesn't make them emulate angels or live like one. You live amongst modest people yet you want a flamboyant wedding. It's in the blood.
Stop illogical comparisons.
An average British wedding costs about 16,000 pounds which is more than this couple have spent.
Even at that, nobody is under any obligation to copy others .

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by ivolt: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
DriverX:
After two months, he'll sleep with her best friend.
And so what?
I see you are into cars.
Why don't the fear of a car breaking down after purchase scare you away from it?
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by jaxxy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
With the level of insecurity these ones are inviting 600 people for traditional wedding??

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by 1Sharon(f): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
kuuljay:
are you a white man?

Leave that one. Traditional marriage for me only and I'm good.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by 1Sharon(f): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
ivolt:

Stop illogical comparisons.
An average British wedding costs about 16,000 pounds which is more than this couple have spent.
Even at that, nobody is under any obligation to copy others .

16,00 or 6000?
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by ivolt: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
1Sharon:

16,00 or 6000?
It is clear enough with three zeroes.
An average British person spends about 16,000 pounds on their wedding.

This British-based couple are being vilified for spending their own money.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by 1Sharon(f): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
ivolt:

It is clear enough with three zeroes.
An average British person spends about 16,000 pounds on their wedding.

This British-based couple are being vilified for spending their own money.

6000 you mean.16000 how

White people are very simple.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by ivolt: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
1Sharon:

6000 you mean.16000 how
Why are you arguing blindly against facts?

White people are very simple.
Very simple indeed. grin grin grin grin grin grin
What does that even mean?

I know you admire the angelic whites, but stop feeling inferior to them.
They are humans like you with similar makeup, dreams and flaws.

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by 1Sharon(f): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
ivolt:

Why are you arguing blindly against facts?

Very simple indeed. grin grin grin grin grin grin
What does that even mean?

I know you admire the angelic whites, but stop feeling inferior to them.
They are humans like you with similar makeup, dreams and flaws.

Gtfoh. In what way does my comment show inferiority?

Post source of your facts.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by CoolAmbience(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Chrizzz:
Are they saying they should lift the ban because of their wedding
UK has the love of their people and their survival in their heart unlike Nigeria
They better proceed with family and friends on ground

Sincerely, the UK is being overly ......, which word can I use now?

Omicron is not a new disease but a variant of Covid, which scientists haven't said that available vaccines can't provide some kind of boost against.

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by JaceBlaze: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Serious waste.

Uf they are that serioustheir guests can go through france

Jaq,when was the last time you heard from Xhosanostra?
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kokodeni:

E no go better for mama Charlie

Mama Charlie reigns but does not rule. Don't blame the ol' woman.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by Elidrisy20: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
With that kind money na four wives I dey marry straight
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by JaskanFactor: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
you have to be mentally insane to be thinking of having any kind of party right now, in case you have not noticed the world is nearly ending .
You should be building a bunker or digging a hole to hide in.
Times like this just show how much society has always been a crazy place.

If their poison injection does not get you, then there are the civil servants terrorists roaming the country, and if you escape that, looks like Russia and US about to kick it off in Ukraine to start ww3.

In case you dont know, all the world famous movers and shakers are all building thier own bunkers and building ships massive ships to hide in, many of them building bunkers in New Zealand, and you are running around about wedding party.

Fake society, fake people in a crazy world that probably deserves to end anyway.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by kkonyeji(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
After spending a fortune for the traditional marriage, they still want to go the extra mile to lavish £25,000 (N14,500,000) on their English wedding next summer....

The couple really want to impress people sha....

I wonder why they're complaining since they have such money to spend.
They can as well foot their guests' bills & expenses.

Waste of resources.

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by kkonyeji(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
After spending a fortune for the traditional marriage, they still want to go the extra mile to lavish £25,000 (N14,500,000) on their English wedding next summer....

Waste of resources.

I wonder why they're complaining since they have such money to spend.
They can as well foot their guests' bills & expenses.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by kkonyeji(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
Chrizzz:
UK has the love of their people and their survival in their heart unlike Nigeria

They should contact me, I can rent crowd for them.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by emeksdonalds(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
They’ll review the current status by 20th of Dec and I believe they’ll remove Naija from that list theb

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Traditional Wedding for family and friends in Nigeria.
Church Wedding for family and friends in UK immediately on return to UK.
Where is the problem?
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Chrizzz:
There's nothing about the ban that's out of love for their people..

How come no European country was banned?

Even with the disease in their countries?

The UK is being purely racist!

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
JaskanFactor:
you have to be mentally insane to be thinking of having any kind of party right now, in case you have not noticed the world is nearly ending .
You should be building a bunker or digging a hole to hide in.
Times like this just show how much society has always been a crazy place.

If their poison injection does not get you, then there are the civil servants terrorists roaming the country, and if you escape that, looks like Russia and US about to kick it off in Ukraine to start ww3.

In case you dont know, all the world famous movers and shakers are all building thier own bunkers and building ships massive ships to hide in, many of them building bunkers in New Zealand, and you are running around about wedding party.

Fake society, fake people in a crazy world that probably deserves to end anyway.
Conspiracy Theorist..

Nobody cares about your senseless ramblings.. angry
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by Hkff: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nigerians like to show off

Americans are having wedding via zoom

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by Jaqenhghar: 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Hey Jace!
Long time. I heard from her about a week ago. She good
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by VickyRotex(f): 1:33am On Dec 12, 2021
I'm speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by JaceBlaze: 3:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Hey Jace!

smiley smiley Oh man that's a relief because her silence has been unsettling a lot of us and I knew if anybody knows how she's doing it'll be you.Thanx smiley

@TmkSouth.

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by TMKsouth: 5:03am On Dec 12, 2021
JaceBlaze:

cc soilsista

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by TMKsouth: 5:04am On Dec 12, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Hey Jace!

cc soilsista

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by TMKsouth: 5:05am On Dec 12, 2021
JaceBlaze:

smiley smiley Oh man that's a relief because her silence has been unsettling a lot of us and I knew if anybody knows how she's doing it'll be you.Thanx smiley

@TmkSouth.

Thanx guys!

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans by Femeto: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Waste of resources.

No mind them. They were even sounding like then no be rich people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of The 50-Year-Old Lady Who Has Never Been Married / Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) / Couple Who Died The Same Day In Accident Buried Same Day Amidst Tears (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.