Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video (46741 Views)

I Supply Good Quality 2nd Hand Clothes/ Bend Down Select/ okrika clothes / Foreign Second Hand Clothes Or New Nigerian Made Clothes. Which Do You Prefer? / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by wallstreetnews: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2021

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by bouncin04(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
angry

3 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Boomboost(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Some talk na air with sound...

The one wey she wear wey person test come comot for body?

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by TooMuchStuff: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Where dis one commot from??

Even Dangote dey use okrika for Karu when him be boy.

227 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by illicit(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
The best ok wear I ever bought was a camo combat pants....

It was as good as new

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by roundman: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wetin she wear so no okejas?

128 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by JUSTASLIP: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
She looks awkwardly cheap too... tongue

angry sad

178 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by AMAUCHESKY(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
She just woke from dream...
But I'm sure she is planning to buy second hand stuff for boyfriend

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nigerian girls re useless
All of them

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by ClassicMan202(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
See this one wey she self na second hand material she be....

Slay Queen ko.... Slash king ni

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by meobizy(f): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
This is a thread for the broke aka Nairalanders. The good thing about okrika is you get unique attires available only outside the country.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by WallpaperGuy: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Flager what

2 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by peppermint7(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
The mumu sef no sabi sey her hair na
Second hand

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Josnac(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
No be second hand clout she dey chase??
People doing silly things just to be talked about.

Anyway, construction and design is my full time job.
Hit me up let's get started on your dream structure.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by kennybabs1980: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
She dey craze.
A second hand lady flabbergasted that Nigerians wear second hand clothes.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Opexzy: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's even possible that the cloth she is wearing is a used clothes...
Ndi clout chasers... Everything for the camera

If you are surprised keep it to yourself... You don't have to make the sellers or the buyers feel inferior.

Besides she does not sound like a Yankee breed, which means she was born here, so tell me who is your father that you are not aware of okrika.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Waffarianman(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dat 1 konsign u her everybody with were dey pain dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Starzo: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
illicit:
The best ok wear I bought was a camo combat pants....

For 100 Naira early 2000
you don old pass nairaland

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by ecolime(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
What makes her a Slayqueen?

Person wey be like local fowl

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by freeborn02: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
FutureIsFemale, Coman see one of your senseless members behaving like a fool.

If someone who makes money by selling okrika should book her service now, the idiot won't reject the money because it comes from okrika.

The idiot would prefer to secretly beg for money from those selling okrika but will come out to condemn them.

Members of your group of frustrated women are simply irresponsible and dumb.

21 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by PlayerMeji: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Why is she flabberGASted?

She no know say GAS don cost?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by englishmart(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Who's she slaying?

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by revived2: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omo ofo

Pusssarians angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Gentlemanforyou: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
angry grin The guy said , “ Its worn by Presidential Aides”
Lol�����

14 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by cliqtips: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
I'm not sure how this skit made it to the FP but She's obviously catching CRUISE. She's a tiktoker and that's her.

Mod una dey fall my hand jare

Person made a video of her on bike too speaking one funny English.

9 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Codeblues(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mumu. She doesn’t know that people wear used clothes for US and Canada too. Check Value village and Goodwill stores for Canada. Mumu with fish head

29 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by xynerise: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mods, be careful

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Nigerian girls re useless All of them
including ur gf

3 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by boboLIL(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mumu
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by pocohantas(f): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Her top sef resemble OK, albeit first grade.

When Nigeria was not riddled with corruption, extreme classism and man-know-man, the average person could get first grade clothes and shoes without having the number of the seller. Just come early enough before they open the bale and have energy to push and pull. You would get items with their tags and some dollars, lipstick and mirror in the pockets.

It is not like that anymore as most OK sellers now give the best quality to thrift sellers who can pay N3000 for a piece or boutique owners that can pay up to N5000. They dry clean them and hang them in their boutique for her to buy it at N15,000. Chiffon top wey no pass 1k for Aswani and Ahia Ohuru.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by jetpack(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 / Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.