Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video (46785 Views)

I Supply Good Quality 2nd Hand Clothes/ Bend Down Select/ okrika clothes / Foreign Second Hand Clothes Or New Nigerian Made Clothes. Which Do You Prefer? / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by loswhite(m): 5:31am On Dec 12, 2021
kindakuz:
including ur gf
lol....him tell you say him get girlfriend?
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by deebrownneymar: 5:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Akube saving account balance even in the abroad
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by abbeyty90: 5:40am On Dec 12, 2021
If you check the bra and pata she wa wearing when she made that video I am very sure they are both third hand
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Forthepeople21(f): 6:11am On Dec 12, 2021
So ignorant.
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by bejick(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2021
cliqtips:
I'm not sure how this skit made it to the FP but She's obviously catching CRUISE. She's a tiktoker and that's her.

Mod una dey fall my hand jare

Person made a video of her on bike too speaking one funny English.

same okada woman, she is cashing out small small
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Henrydata(m): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2021
cliqtips:
I'm not sure how this skit made it to the FP but She's obviously catching CRUISE. She's a tiktoker and that's her.

Mod una dey fall my hand jare

Person made a video of her on bike too speaking one funny English.

best comment
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by okoroemeka(m): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Nigerian girls re useless
All of them
not all of them but a good percentage is totally useless,I will agree with you on that,but if you are lucky you can get the good ones

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Jaycee07(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Boomboost:
Some talk na air with sound...

The one wey she wear wey person test come comot for body?

What type of BS is this? Even here in the US wealthy and informed people go to dollar general to get used cloth? Why is she chasing clout? How much does she have in her bank account?Is she better, wealthier or more educated than those who patronize okay business? Go and sleep Joor!!!
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by ultiabaz36(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Unfortunately for her, the wig she wore is used wig.
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by TheGift: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Nigerian girls re useless
All of them

Including your Mother, Sisters, Aunties. Female Cousins & Nieces.

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by alexola20(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Even there are okrika shops/stores all over Europe.
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Aguodo(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTe4cRR613o

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXWRL3rLd1b/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Nothing wen person no go see on social media. Where did they release this mad one from one?
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Charx122: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTe4cRR613o

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXWRL3rLd1b/?utm_medium=share_sheet

I'm very sure the underwear and bra your wearing ie
If she's wearing any are second even third hand
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by isaiahethan: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2021
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by clothingonline(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Female clothes are easily sold in this sector

Buy cloths with tag to differentiate

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Panda7(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2021
and she couldn't open a clothing industry for them
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Hotspotbro(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Third Hand vaginarian catching third hand cruise grin
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by GoldHorse(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
She is lying.
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Prince001(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
meobizy:
This is a thread for the broke aka Nairalanders. The good thing about okrika is you get unique attires available only outside the country.

Yeye person, even here in abroad people buy used cloth too. Some people even prefer it than new one I don't why but its reality!

Here's the link to the list of it:
https://consciousfashion.co/guides/top-places-to-buy-sell-used-clothes-online

Some people are just useless ooo. Just trying to get known for anything that doesn't make sense nowadays!!!!!!
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
stayclearofme:
Oyibo sef they wear okirika.. They sell them in stores in the US, they are called Thrift stores, you also have Goodwill and Salvation Army, they all sell used clothes.
So Aunty park one side!

Poor oyibo wear that.
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
CaptainAyub:

You hate 2nd hand clothes but na 30k zombie work you de do.
Aturu

Anyone that doesn't agree with your pdp point of view is a bmc earning 30k.

Even if a person earns 30k, he can atleast save to buy a new cloth that can last for long.
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by stayclearofme: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Poor oyibo wear that.
Lol.. see ignorance.
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by moorevic(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
WallpaperGuy:
Flager what

flagerbarastyasted grin grin grin
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by DCatt: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Apart from Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani and a few others in the Northcentral who have native clothes and Ankara factories as Yoruba. Igbos and most of the eastern Nigerians heavily depended on used clothes from Europe for a long time until recently.

So the lady talking could be a bold face liar whose parents used these used clothes raising her depending on the part of Nigeria she's from.
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Organizer111222(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Gerrout!!!!! Even in yankee they sale used clothes in Salvation Army, Goodwill etc
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Exodora: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Josnac:
No be second hand clout she dey chase??
People doing silly things just to be talked about.

Anyway, construction and design is my full time job.
Hit me up let's get started on your dream structure.
I have a friend who told me he works with construction company now I know better .
God bless your Hustle
Re: Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
pocohantas:
Her top sef resemble OK, albeit first grade.

When Nigeria was not riddled with corruption, extreme classism and man-know-man, the average person could get first grade clothes and shoes without having the number of the seller. Just come early enough before they open the bale and have energy to push and pull. You would get items with their tags and some dollars, lipstick and mirror in the pockets.

It is not like that anymore as most OK sellers now give the best quality to thrift sellers who can pay N3000 for a piece or boutique owners that can pay up to N5000. They dry clean them and hang them in their boutique for her to buy it at N15,000. Chiffon top wey no pass 1k for Aswani and Ahia Ohuru.

U stay at ABA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 / Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.