Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo (25884 Views)

Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by ShaqFu: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Kemi or whatever her name is can come online and say whatever and people who are suppose to know better will be supporting her.

Now imagine this woman saying she supports Kemi. If you ask her to back her support with proof, she'll do what almost every low budget Nigerian do when asked to provide what they can't, which is to engage in whataboutism.

I believe it's high time the authorities invite Kemi and ask her to disclose her source of information under oath of a court of jurisdiction.

All this her guise of hiding under investigative journalism is just a ruse to deceive those who want to be deceive.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by olaolaking: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2021
FactBoyz:
Some kind of corrections need love shown with strong words. Ada Ameh spoke well cause that Kemi opens mouth anyhow
Who is Ada Ameh? Can she withstand Kemi? If Kemi opens her book for Nigerians, na trek she go take enter Ghana because of shame
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by AreaFada2: 12:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Adakintroy:
Many Nigeria run much on emotions. Not reason. If them tell una say that chidinma go fit kill person, remove money from account sell laptop and not flinch. Many if una go swear with una right balls say na lie. Because judging from Her appearance she is innocent. Looks fools.

Done for once think this innocent children you de look are innocent. Na for house them innocent for outside them know pass you. forget sentiments If you come school there is always that one hostel for girls weh renowned For pickups. Basically na brothel. but if I tell you say that our innocent sister don gbolo you go say na lie.

I point this thing out last time cultism dont go about bullying people to join. That's not how it works. They toast you with promise of fame power and women. Those are cravings if any young man. They know it. So the ideal that they beat him To join them I don't know that.maybe as a family it's hard to take in. The believe our own isnt capable of wrong to that extent. It indicts us the guilt. So we save ourself first and call the others guilty. If they arrest the other children you all will hear the truth.

Look, Nigeria and honesty are parallel lines. Yes, Kemi was insensitive in her approach because the loss is still too raw.
There are cult groups in primary schools now, much less in secondary.
Most likely, the boy was pressured into joining and may have initially resisted. He may have later yielded albeit under duress.

This is the key point that Kemi missed: Why should an expensive boarding school provide an environment for cultism and violence to thrive? ? Why did they put money and reputation above the safety and well-being of kids?

In all, all the kids are victims because that school environment provided the fertile ground for all that happened there.

The worrying thing is that this may well be happening in many private boarding schools that are supposed to be better than public schools. Despite charging millions in fees.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by PoliteActivist: 2:17am On Dec 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:
To beat both Blessing and Kemi dey hungry me.

Seriously the way I got angry when I saw the gibberish Kemi wrote about the late Sylvester, if I have the opportunity I will beat the hell out of her. On God!!!

She want to trend with a little boy's death, shameless lousy mentally deranged Yoruba woman.

Everything you wrote is on point. Why spoil it with tribalism

Lun-atic ■ O-lun-loyo
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by LordVarys1: 2:21am On Dec 12, 2021
You that is calling a woman old enough to be your mother tout nko? Craze ba him dey worry you. Nonesense.

I am with Emu Akpo Johnson grin anytime anyday
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by PoliteActivist: 2:31am On Dec 12, 2021
AreaFada2:

Look, Nigeria and honesty are parallel lines. Yes, Kemi was insensitive in her approach because the loss is still too raw.
Most likely, the boy was pressured into joining and may have initially resisted. He may have later yielded albeit under duress.

This is the key point that Kemi missed: Why should an expensive boarding school provide an environment for cultism and violence to thrive? ? Why did they put money and reputation above the safety and well-being of kids?

In all, al the kids are victims because that school environment provided the the fertile ground for all that happened there.

The worrying thing is that this may well be happening in many private boarding schools that are supposed to be better than public schools. despite charging millions in fees.

THIS IS A LIE!!! Stop speculating on what you know nothing about!
Lun-atic O-lun-loyo is not the first to try to insinuate this. She just heard it and jumped on it for cheap attention. This was debunked long ago because there were other students there and students who knew exactly what went on and Sly's own words!
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by BestRicePlug28(f): 3:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Is this Blessing okay?

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by BestRicePlug28(f): 3:29am On Dec 12, 2021
Is this Blessing okay? Is it because she is not on nairaland?? I wish she was here let these people that have zero love reply her for me
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by jacoik(m): 6:06am On Dec 12, 2021
And who is this special adviser please? My friend shut up there. If na me sef catch that mad woman for jungle ehhhh I go give dis ajegunle girls money to beat that old mad woman to hell
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by jacoik(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Festiko:
Who be this Blessing Okoro again sef?
she is seeking attention
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Whiteways: 6:30am On Dec 12, 2021
Blessing is right... What if what Kemi said is right. Only God knows. If you correct me anyhow, you are just singing.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Arabaincubus: 6:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Love is not what they use to correct madness - it is cane and Ada Ameh correctly applied it.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Codes151(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2021
who be this one
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Adakintroy: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2021
AreaFada2:

In all, al the kids are victims because that school environment provided the the fertile ground for all that happened there.

The worrying thing is that this may well be happening in many private boarding schools that are supposed to be better than public schools. despite charging millions in fees.

Na not true..you are snicking around the issue. And it's too smart of you. We know ideal situations in every context. But then it's incumbent on an individual to safe guard their own life's. You first. Nobody owes you shiit. Not the school not the goverment. If you don't know this then what do you know. If you don't know not to put your hands in fire, what do you know? If you don't know you were sent to school to school what do you know?

My angle is not that of sentiments but truth. Truth don't care about your feelings. Let me paraphrase ben Here. All of you are giving the hard line to kemi cus she lacks feeling but never for once did you all consider that angle that it may have been a willing act. He broke that glass for you. Cus the boy was too cute to be acting cult. You judge by feelings and sight. That's how many of your senses work. That's was how the chidinma thing worked until hard evidence came.

We do not know if he was pressured or he joined willfully. That's still under investigation. But it a a good thing to open up that angle cus you all were running "straights" all this while.

There must be examples to point to that says see why we told you all not to do This things? and they must be expensively painfully examples. Cus right now this kids thinks being a bad guy or girl is very cool. Good guys are fools. Let the truth come out. Just be courageous enough to stomach it.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Nyanabo(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Others dey talk even mumu wan chuck mouth join undecided
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by AreaFada2: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Adakintroy:

Na not true..you are snicking around the issue. And it's too smart of you. We know ideal situations in every context. But then it's incumbent on an individual to safe guard their own life's. You first. Nobody owes you shiit. Not the school not the goverment. If you don't know this then what do you know. If you don't know not to put your hands in fire, what do you know? If you don't know you were sent to school to school what do you know?

My angle is not that of sentiments but truth. Truth don't care about your feelings. Let me paraphrase ben Here. All of you are giving the hard line to kemi cus she lacks feeling but never for once did you all consider that angle that it may have been a willing act. He broke that glass for you. Cus the boy was too cute to be acting cult. You judge by feelings and sight. That's how many of your senses work. That's was how the chidinma thing worked until hard evidence came.

We do not know if he was pressured or he joined willfully. That's still under investigation. But it a a good thing to open up that angle cus you all were running "straights" all this while.

There must be examples to point to that says see why we told you all not to do This things? and they must be expensively painfully examples. Cus right now this kids thinks being a bad guy or girl is very cool. Good guys are fools. Let the truth come out. Just be courageous enough to stomach it.
Well, I live in an environment where kids of 11 are called minors and therefore unable to consent to most things. They don't have that mental capacity yet. That's how biology, society and the law put. They are still developing both physically and emotionally. For that reason they cannot by and large be criminally culpable. You cannot equate the responsibility of an adult with that of child. Fact. I know my privileges and obligations as an adult citizen. From paying my taxes and obeying the law to right to vote, etc. Kids don't.

The question remains: If there wasn't a cult group in that boarding school, assuming you are right that he was in the cult, would he have been in the gang whether willingly or forcefully? No.

It is sheer failure of society where cults thrive openly. Kids are just copying it. People can do their cult stuff quietly. nobody is saying they shouldn't but without violence.

Another fact is whatever information Kemi has, she cannot be categorically sure because she wasn't there either and never ever met Sylvester.

Safeguarding those who are vulnerable in an environment such as schools is a big responsibility in saner climes. Failure of which can easily send you to jail. You don't push the blame on the dead child. Nigeria needs to learn a lot about protecting children. Battered and abused children are a time bomb for any society: poor achievement, crime, drug abuse and mental health issues are some of the impacts that result from it. Take it from someone who knows one or two things about this topic.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Tomek09(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kemi deserves to be taught a lesson.

Shut up Blessing.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Adakintroy: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
AreaFada2:

Well, I live in an environment where kids of 11 are called minors and therefore unable to consent to most things. They don't have that mental capacity yet. That's how biology, society and the law put. They are still developing both physically and emotionally. For that reason they cannot by and large be criminally culpable. You cannot equate the responsibility of an adult with that of child. Fact. I know my privileges and obligations as an adult citizen. From paying my taxes and obeying the law to right to vote, etc. Kids don't.

The question remains: If there wasn't a cult group in that boarding school, assuming you are right that he was in the cult, would he have been in the gang whether willingly or forcefully? No.

It is sheer failure of society where cults thrive openly. Kids are just copying it. People can do their cult stuff quietly. nobody is saying they shouldn't but without violence.

Another fact is whatever information Kemi has, she cannot be categorically sure because she wasn't there either and never ever met Sylvester.

Safeguarding those who are vulnerable in an environment such as schools is a big responsibility in saner climes. Failure of which can easily send you to jail. You don't push the blame on the dead child. Nigeria needs to learn a lot about protecting children. Battered and abused children are a time bomb for any society: poor achievement, crime, drug abuse and mental health issues are some of the impacts that result from it. Take it from someone who knows one or two things about this topic.

If that child has reach the age we're he can be beaten by his parents then he already aware of wrongs" am sure he beaten by parents all the time for wrong act. In Every society good people exist so does bad. A child walks into the Hall in america and shoot up a whole class do you blame the parents or the school or the society. I repeat no one owes you shiit
If you don't know the consequence for putting niddle in your own eyes. Then go into it and find out is how reality works. Some things are bad some are good it's nature. The school would have done it's best am sure that's why they get recognise. but even in an examination no one or only few will score a 100%. unless we are talking about ideal situations which are usually out of this world.
They ran into the market screaming thier children was unjustly killed. But this is perhaps what really happen. you child culpable. he is not as innocent as you want the world to see him. It puts blame on the child too That's the angle. He was not unjustly killed. He sought death out himself. That's how truth works. i will feel sorry for them only if they admite the truth. We need to teach others why cultism is banned or why we say certains things is wrong. right now no one gets it. And if you yourself keep puting the blame on the school and exonorate those kids. No onewill get it. Death needs to scare them straight.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by AreaFada2: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Adakintroy:

If that child has reach the age we're he can be beaten by his parents then he already aware of wrongs" am sure he beaten by parents all the time for wrong act. In Every society good people exist so does bad. A child walks into the Hall in america and shoot up a whole class do you blame the parents or the school or the society. I repeat no one owes you shiit
If you don't know the consequence for putting niddle in your own eyes. Then go into it and find out is how reality works. Some things are bad some are good it's nature. The school would have done it's best am sure that's why they get recognise. but even in an examination no one or only few will score a 100%. unless we are talking about ideal situations which are usually out of this world.
They ran into the market screaming thier children was unjustly killed. But this is perhaps what really happen. you child culpable. he is not as innocent as you want the world to see him. It puts blame on the child too That's the angle. He was not unjustly killed. He sought death out himself. That's how truth works. i will feel sorry for them only if they admite the truth. We need to teach others why cultism is banned or why we say certains things is wrong. right now no one gets it. And if you yourself keep puting the blame on the school and exonorate those kids. No onewill get it. Death needs to scare them straight.

Only that you don't get to dictate the truth to the whole world, thank God. Different societies have their laws. There are folks who research these things for 40 years of their career. So I wonder where you believe that you got your "better" expertise about how life works from. Your post does not suggest proper exposure to different societies/jurisdictions for comparison. cheesy grin

As for America, that is another matter. So you believe that if a parent carelessly puts a pistol under the pillow, a child of 9 finds it and shoots a neighbour's child with it, the parent (gun owner) has no fault? shocked shocked You do not realise that if there were 75% fewer firearms in circulation in America, there would be much reduced homicide in US? shocked shocked

Your argument is similar to NRA supporters slogan that "guns don't kill people but people do". Because you mean that bad environment plays no role in influencing children into cults and society plays no role. No wonder 9ja let politicians get away with doing nothing. Wow! Well done.

FYI, I live in a society where I want my taxes to be used to better the society, provide more security and promote societal cohesion. I exercise my right to vote against a govt that I feel has not done enough to improve the society by creating enabling environment/policies for jobs, health, security, education, etc.

It is this quasi-extremist view that prevails in 9ja that will make it difficult to address the root causes of Nigeria's problem. We fail to learn from those that have managed to turn around previous basket cases/banana republics into progressive and working/prosperous societies. We stick to jungle justice, punish and beating up mentality. We make beating up and violence appear to be solutions but we only inculcate that violence in people. See the high level of violent crimes and domestic violence in 9ja today.

Compare say Denmark or Japan with Nigeria, for example. Places where violence are frowned upon compare to us that see it as a solution.

Dude: No child deserves to be killed. No child. If a child commits any atrocity, let them face the juvenile court to decide their fate. We are not in a medieval society. Na wa o.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Adakintroy: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
AreaFada2:

Only that you don't to dictate the truth to the whole world, hank God. There are folks who research these things for 40 years of their career. So I wonder where you believe that you got your expertise from. grin cheesy

As for America, that is another matter. So you believe that if a parent carelessly puts a pistol under the pillow, a child of 9 finds it and shoots a neighbour's child with it, the parent (gun owner) has no fault? shocked shocked You do not realise that if there were 75% fewer firearms in circulation in America, there won't be much reduced homicide in US? shocked shocked

Your argument is similar to NRA supporters slogan that "guns don't kill people but people do". Because you mean that bad environment plays no role in influencing children into cults and society plays no role, No wonder 9ja let politicians get away with doing nothing. Wow! Well done. FYI, I live in a society where I want my taxes to be used to better the society, provide more security and promote societal cohesion. I exercise my write to vote against a govt that I feel has not done enough to improve the society through creating enabling environment/policies for jobs, health, security, education, etc.

It is this quasi-extremist view that prevails in 9ja that will make it difficult to address the root causes of Nigeria's problem. We fail to learn from those that have managed to turn around previous basket cases/banana republics into progressive and working/prosperous societies. We stick to jungle justice, punish and beating up mentality. We make beating and violence appear to be solutions but we only inculcate that violence in people. See the high level of violent crimes and domestic violence in 9ja today.

Compare say Denmark or Japan with Nigeria for example. Places where violence are frowned upon compare to us that see it as a solution.

Dude: No child deserves to be killed. No child. If a child commits any atrocity, let them face the juvenile court to decide their fate. We are not in a medieval society. Na wa o.

Like their are no juvenile correctional facilites for young adults. Keep lowering the age to Iincrease your perspective. He don reach 9yrs now from twelve. Pls stick with the age. So we are clear.

You all always blame others but never yourself credit comes to me blame goes to goverment or school.

If that child was geniuses no one will rember the school or the goverment.just the child if you will take credit for your success take blame for your failures.

The trust my friend he wasn't innocent. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands.no school o
Put up sighn that say come and join cultism they frown at it. give them credit a little. you were sent their for schooling not to join cult. Am sure his parents draw him ear when him de leave. iimagine the shame the parents will feel after all the talk and promotion that their child was unjustly executed. Your child sought this out for himself. It guilt you all to admite so you double down. why not. Their is always someone to blame for our failures.

Kemi point something out that may be true.rather than consider it.they faulty first her delivery method.shane on you. All for what be ayse you desperate want to paint the child as innocent. That's not how inncennce works. It's now kemi fault. From the friends to the school to kemi.

When the truth comes out they will see maybe the school was covering everyone's asssss including the parents, society family and themselve. everyone!.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Adakintroy: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
AreaFada2:

Only that you don't to dictate the truth to the whole world, hank God. There are folks who research these things for 40 years of their career. So I wonder where you believe that you got your expertise from. grin cheesy

As for America, that is another matter. So you believe that if a parent carelessly puts a pistol under the pillow, a child of 9 finds it and shoots a neighbour's child with it, the parent (gun owner) has no fault? shocked shocked You do not realise that if there were 75% fewer firearms in circulation in America, there won't be much reduced homicide in US? shocked shocked

Your argument is similar to NRA supporters slogan that "guns don't kill people but people do". Because you mean that bad environment plays no role in influencing children into cults and society plays no role, No wonder 9ja let politicians get away with doing nothing. Wow! Well done. FYI, I live in a society where I want my taxes to be used to better the society, provide more security and promote societal cohesion. I exercise my write to vote against a govt that I feel has not done enough to improve the society through creating enabling environment/policies for jobs, health, security, education, etc.

It is this quasi-extremist view that prevails in 9ja that will make it difficult to address the root causes of Nigeria's problem. We fail to learn from those that have managed to turn around previous basket cases/banana republics into progressive and working/prosperous societies. We stick to jungle justice, punish and beating up mentality. We make beating and violence appear to be solutions but we only inculcate that violence in people. See the high level of violent crimes and domestic violence in 9ja today.

Compare say Denmark or Japan with Nigeria for example. Places where violence are frowned upon compare to us that see it as a solution.

Like their are no juvenile correctional facilities for young adults. Keep lowering the age to Iincrease your perspective. He don reach 9yrs now from twelve. Pls stick with the age. So we are clear.

You all always blame others but never yourself credit comes to me blame goes to goverment or school.

If that child was geniuses no one will rember the school or the goverment.just the child if you will take credit for your success take blame for your failures.

The trust my friend he wasn't innocent. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands.no school o
Put up sighn that say come and join cultism they frown at it. give them credit a little. you were sent their for schooling not to join cult. Am sure his parents draw him ear when him de leave. iimagine the shame the parents will feel after all the talk and promotion that their child was unjustly executed. Your child sought this out for himself. It guilt you all to admite so you double down. why not. Their is always someone to blame for our failures.

Kemi point something out that may be true.rather than consider it.they faulty first her delivery method.shane on you. All for what be ayse you desperate want to paint the child as innocent. That's not how inncennce works. It's now kemi fault. From the friends to the school to kemi.

When the truth comes out they will see maybe the school was covering everyone's asssss including the parents, society family and themselve. everyone!.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Adakintroy: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
AreaFada2:

Like their are no juvenile correctional facilities for young adults. Keep lowering the age to increase your perspective. He don reach 9yrs now from twelve. Pls stick with the age. So we are clear.

The trust my friend he wasn't innocent. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands.no school Put up sighn that say come and join cultism they frown at it. give them credit a little. you were sent their for schooling not to join cult. Am sure his parents draw him ear when him de leave. imagine the shame the parents will feel after all the talk and promotion that their child was unjustly executed. Your child sought this out for himself. It guilt you all to admite so you double down. why not. Their is always someone to blame for our failures.

Kemi point something out that may be true.rather than consider it they faulth first her delivery method. shame on you. All for what because you desperate want to paint the child as innocent. That's not how innocence works. It's now kemi fault. From the friends to the school to kemi. Someone must be blame but not the innocent child. No one owes you shiit in this world. Your safety rest solely in your hands. Don't put your hands in fire. If you do your parents will beat you. It's call taking responsibility. Their is never an age young enough for that.

When the truth comes out they will see maybe the school was covering everyone's asssss including the parents, society family and themselve. everyone!. We are getting there. Shea the noise for justice don de die down .
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Knows(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
marhez43:
Abeg do am for love please na send me login details to 07065544215 any acc new old or acc wey u no use na
msg me on WhatsApp.. check my signature

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by nachisunday(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Some Nairalander mumu o. So NL are still seeking 4 luv lol
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 14, 2021
This Blessing CEO doesn't have any right to say anything on social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business / Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes / Stevie Wonder Granted Ghanaian Citizenship (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.