Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,474 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke (52387 Views)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by drakeskull(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
These fairmoney marketers have something in common; their accounts were opened around the same time, between Jan 28 - 31 and in 2019. They also talk about Oppo in their post. Shey na Oppo get fairmoney? Awon weyrey marketers

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by jerryidinoba: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lol even in foreign countries people live on credit facilities so what are you saying.
JustforMen:

you never learn sense abi

avoid using any loan app... learn to save massively (up to 80% of what you make, if you can) for your projects and investments.

learn patience and deliberate action.
don't allow any investment, project or potential for profit to rush you into desperate search for money.
have a plan and follow your plan.

LEARN TO USE OSUSU, PIGGY BANK or AKANWO

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
They wiped all ur savings and u still dey ask for which loaning app to use in the future? undecided

Una too stubborn for this country.

Well, concerning the one u go use in FUTURE, go and ask the female.... Cos the FUTURE is FEMALE. grin
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by JustforMen: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
jerryidinoba:
Lol even in foreign countries people live on credit facilities so what are you saying.

ok, sorry... my bad!
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by jerryidinoba: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
I have been using fair money for months and they have never called to harass or insult me
avalon7:
The only sane Money lending app right now is BRANCH. They will never call you to insult you. Even if you're late on repayment, they will only call you after few weeks of being late to encourage you and they don't do compounded interest on overdue payment.
You can also use their mobile app to make transfer and pay bills or recharge your phone absolutely free.
Their app no d ever get issues, i believed they are owned by an intentional firm.

Abeg if you decide to use branch loan app use my referral code as thank you for this Update i just give u. You will also get N1000 coupon to use when repaying your first loan .
Find referral code below
abara56511
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by jerryidinoba: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lol, what he should do is avoid killer loan facilities. That was why I recommended fair Money or any other sane one
JustforMen:

ok, sorry... my bad!
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by aramanda14: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
My problem with you people that want to promote another brand is how you keep slandering another person’s brand. You can actually promote your brand without lies. Fair Money has a very medium interest rate
avalon7:

Fairmoney interest rate is insane!
Eazymony has reasonable interest rate but don't even think of defaulting , they will start disturbing your life a day before the due date lipsrsealed
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by sexyshola1218: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Na so all of them dey do. I am sure he has not even tried FairMoney before but he just dey talk anyhow
aramanda14:
My problem with you people that want to promote another brand is how you keep slandering another person’s brand. You can actually promote your brand without lies. Fair Money has a very medium interest rate
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by NothingDoMe: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
jerryidinoba:
Nor be foreign countries? They have lots of support systems even from the govt.

Na for Nigeria you wan to live on loan?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by fof1: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
temiregiddy:
Report them to whoever is in charge, and don’t ever use any loan platform that is not verified. I will recommend you start building your credit score with fair money so you can be getting big loans next year

How do U Build it,Pls?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by badboyTee(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
joeytrib:
I am so sorry about your experience but incase of next time use FairMoney boss. They have the best interest rate out there.
how many days for first time users on fair money
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Lusheyi(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
OP de use style do survey. Yeye!
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by annyz: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Report them to EFCC
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by temiregiddy: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Borrow and pay back within 15 days, start from there
fof1:

How do U Build it,Pls?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by erumena(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:
How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?

What is the point of this your question?

Are you looking for a loan app that won’t collect the money they loaned you back?

Why are you still looking for a loan app?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
effico:
Op, I have been dealing with these loan apps since 2018 and I know the cons and pros of all of them. Let me tell you from experience that none of these Loan apps are worth the risk of getting funds from them. They will drag your name to the mud. All those advertising fair money are only after what they will gain from referring you to Fair money.
Carbon, Branch etc are all loan sharks who can make you poor overnight.

If you must take loan, it should be only for business. Finally, if you must take loan, let it be from your bank. Banks have very low and attractive interest rates. Let me give you example, standard chartered charges monthly interest rates of 1.083%, union bank is about 3%, etc. No bank in Nigeria charges above 3% per month. Avoid all these loan apps, they are no good. But if you can, avoid loan generally.
Really? FCMB is 15 percent while UBA is 20 percent per month
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by jerryidinoba: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Chief do you think Dangote uses his own personal money to build most of his projects? Na loan dey make an grow.same thing for entrepreneurs if they get the right support everywhere go marama for them
NothingDoMe:
Nor be foreign countries? They have lots of support systems even from the govt.

Na for Nigeria you wan to live on loan?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by jerryidinoba: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
He is looking for a loan app that will not run him street.
erumena:

What is the point of this your question?

Are you looking for a loan app that won’t collect the money they loaned you back?

Why are you still looking for a loan app?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by techboss1313: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Exactly my point! Loan is one way to funding your business that’s why small businesses need it.
jerryidinoba:
Chief do you think Dangote uses his own personal money to build most of his projects? Na loan dey make an grow.same thing for entrepreneurs if they get the right support everywhere go marama for them
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by NothingDoMe: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
jerryidinoba:
Dangote already has a working business structure to support any loan he takes.

Person go just wake up go take loan without any structure of repayment in place?

Besides loan is just one option of financing a project and its not the only option. Partnership is another option. Someone to partner with the business and provide the running capital.

Also na for December una dey recommend people to take loan to start business when expenses dey everywhere and there's a high likelihood that the money will be used for the Xmas celebrations
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nastydroid(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Avoid all of dem and experience PEACE of mind.GTB is still ok but avoid am too.The sure way is to seek the money from ur friends and pay back.But Nigerians attitude won’t allow a friend to help
when it is time to payback you start hearing cock and bill stories it is really annoying they make it difficult for others to get help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Offpoint1: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Fairmoney sponsored threads
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by effico(m): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Olaleyeabdullah:
Really? FCMB is 15 percent while UBA is 20 percent per month
You're wrong. Find out again
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by avalon7(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
aramanda14:

I am not promotion or slandering anybody's brand! Somebody asked a question and i gave a response based on my experience. Please go and have a problem with your ancestors not me. You sound like you work for one of this crazy loan apps
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by ImoleNaija: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2021
JustforMen:
you never learn sense abi
avoid using any loan app... learn to save massively (up to 80% of what you make, if you can) for your projects and investments.

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Laheelow(m): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2021
Is it a good idea requesting for débit card details including Security code as part of the conditions for discussing a loan despite serious warnings by Banks and government against it? FairMoney People should pls respond to this.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by FBIBOT(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2021
megabosslevelz:
In my opinion fair money is the best. I heard carbon is good too sha but I have not used it before
Branch has short and quick disbursement without late fee...

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by techboss1313: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2021
Isn't that how they will debit you when it is time to pay back your loan?
Laheelow:
Is it a good idea requesting for débit card details including Security code as part of the conditions for discussing a loan despite serious warnings by Banks and government against it? FairMoney People should pls respond to this.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by techboss1313: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2021
Yes nah, their interest rate is the best
Pidginboss:
The name of the game is unsecured loan. They would sure use strong hand follow you. Those of you hailing fairmoney me too hail wuna
Fairmoney interest fair?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by LucemFerre: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
techboss1313:
Yes nah, their interest rate is the best

Abeg I no dey see that app for playstore, what gives ?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Hassanmaye(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
pdppower:
You claimed they wiped your account yet you still don't want to mention their name. Kwantinu
grin
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Springboot:

Because it's either a false story or he his the fraudulent person and not the app.
I sent you a mail sir please reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value / Fuel, Naira Crisis: Banks Direct Staff To Dress Down / Modupe Alakija Suspended By Ikoyi Club For Slapping Member

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.