Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,399 members, 7,839,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

The Sad Reality Of First Class Graduates After Convocation In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sad Reality Of First Class Graduates After Convocation In Nigeria (1775 Views)

Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University / Olorunfemi Adeyeye Graduates After 7 Years / Goodluck Jonathan At Gregory University Convocation In Uturu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sad Reality Of First Class Graduates After Convocation In Nigeria by ASKUCHE: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AJnZK77IrE

This video below shows the beautiful side of
first class graduate but the harsh reality of being a graduate in Nigeria is yet to unfold. Are you a graduate? And for how long did you have to search for Job before finally landing one. Or are you still in search for a job? Watch and share your honest opinion in the comment section.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: The Sad Reality Of First Class Graduates After Convocation In Nigeria by dawnomike(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Maybe or maybe not...
Re: The Sad Reality Of First Class Graduates After Convocation In Nigeria by sageb: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
The Nigerian clime does not appreciate our educational effort.
I opine that a first class graduate should seek for scholarship or job abroad. In saner climes, they will be appreciated.

ASKUCHE:
This video below shows the beautiful side of first class graduate but the harsh reality of being a graduate in Nigeria is yet to unfold. Are you a graduate? And for how long did you have to search for Job before finally landing one. Or are you still in search for a job? Watch and share your honest opinion in the comment section.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sad Reality Of First Class Graduates After Convocation In Nigeria by talk2hb1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
First Class Get Carried Away With Certificate, instead of value. Most do not add value to themselves, nor ready to add value to the society.
The society only compensate those who are ready to add value to it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sad Reality Of First Class Graduates After Convocation In Nigeria by Mykel51(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
talk2hb1:
First Class Get Carried Away With Certificate, instead of value. Most do not add value to themselves, nor ready to add value to the society.
The society only compensate those who are ready to add value to it.

Most.... You might be wrong with that...
Re: The Sad Reality Of First Class Graduates After Convocation In Nigeria by ultiabaz36(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mykel51:

Most.... You might be wrong with that...

Okay ngbayen 'Some'... First class my foot... Which of Nigeria politician is a first class holder apart from newly elected Charles Soludo?

1 Like

Re: The Sad Reality Of First Class Graduates After Convocation In Nigeria by salvationproject(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Okay ngbayen 'Some'... First class my foot... Which of Nigeria politician is a first class holder apart from newly elected Charles Soludo?
Elrufai is a first class graduate and I know there are others but they don't make noise. Na only failed students like u dey cry about hating on first class students
Re: The Sad Reality Of First Class Graduates After Convocation In Nigeria by Rickmann: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2021
ASKUCHE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AJnZK77IrE

This video below shows the beautiful side of
first class graduate but the harsh reality of being a graduate in Nigeria is yet to unfold. Are you a graduate? And for how long did you have to search for Job before finally landing one. Or are you still in search for a job? Watch and share your honest opinion in the comment section.

Most of the people stealing our billions and resources on this country aren't even graduates much less a first class one. So I think the thing here as far as this stupid Nigeria is concerned is OPPORTUNITY and this applies to all sectors as well... When they see you have the guts to stick ur hands in the mud to make a difference and build something great, you are disregarded cos the system must remain dirty for them to thrive.

So ur certificate only goes far these days cos everyone has it and even more..
Re: The Sad Reality Of First Class Graduates After Convocation In Nigeria by bigjackass: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2021
They still have it easier than most of their mates. From job seeking to overseas scholarship. If you are fresher or aspirant and you are not from a rich or connected family, still try aim for first class as it will contribute to making your life relatively easier after school. None of the first class students I knew of is in the trenches today undecided

1 Like

Re: The Sad Reality Of First Class Graduates After Convocation In Nigeria by oyatz(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Gov Nasir El-Rufai and I think Ex-Gov T.A Orji of Abia State

1 Like

Re: The Sad Reality Of First Class Graduates After Convocation In Nigeria by zealousayo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
salvationproject:

Elrufai is a first class graduate and I know there are others but they don't make noise. Na only failed students like u dey cry about hating on first class students
Nasir El-Rufai, Seyi Makinde finished with first class.

(1) (Reply)

. / Jamb Has Increased Candidate Marks / FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff For Failing To Return To Classroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.