Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) (30830 Views)

Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers / Court Remands Four Businessmen In Prison For Producing Fake Engine Oil / SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Aksnoopy: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Bros I'm Igbo but to be honest I will choose any other tribe in Nigeria over an Igbo man. I grew up in the South-South and thankfully I don't have any Igbo trait beside having an Igbo name.
An average igbo man thinks he is very smart and every other person around him is a fool.

A very deceptive set of people.

Of course there are a few good ones but that is like 5% of the Igbo tribe.
shut up bitch, you are not Igbo.
Just because they refused to marry you, you are now so bitter towards them.
Stupid girl.
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Macgyver1: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2021
illicit:
That interviewer is soiling the case already

The suspect is not obliged to speak

Na overzealousness the worry the interviewer.
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Starboytwo(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2021
ShenTeh:

Until your loved one's kidney packs up because of an 'expensive' drink he/she had.

Joke with everything until you are the one whose life is on the line.
hmmm, this is deep.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2021
Aksnoopy:
shut up bitch, you are not Igbo.
Just because they refused to marry you, you are now so bitter towards them.
Stupid girl.
Mumu. Na every 'f' monicker be female?
I didn't ask you to believe me. That's your cup of tea.
But if I'm Igbo you will die a painful death.
Ewu Gambia

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by EyenNtokon: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2021
This is as a result of getting rich by all means. #NdiBillionaires
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Tecno66: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2021
RomanGreen:
A hot slap to jolt his brain is highly needed, imagine the idio.t, sadly he may get a way with this....where is NAFDAC when you need them. He should be made to drink one full cartoon of that fake drinks. Nonsense
These guys are wicked o. A friend told me he bought 5 alive and drank out of it and within minutes, he felt a very sharp pain in his kidney area. He had to be induced to vomit the stuff and receive treatment before he became well.
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2021
KennethEnyi:

This is not America

We have trained lawyers in Nigeria too
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by neonly: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2021
tutudesz:

shocked no difference between the two by looking

I tell you but if you look at d cover one is made with plastic while d other is made of thin
D context too is different one is made of ogogoro with flavour and colouring
This guys are really heartless
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Sonyboom765: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2021
So you don't want fools n criminals from your tribe to be be called out but if it is about skull mining now we no go hear word for this same NL.

Is this not the same way cursed soul from your pathetic tribe insult a governor like Sawnoolu that commission project biweekly while you kept shut about Ikpeazu giving your mothers N500. It is obvious madness is plaguing your brain.

OnyeObodo:
Before very useless human beings will come and tribalise this thread, just know that we all are against this criminal and he should be prosecuted and judged accordingly.

Before you say any tribal crap, ask yourself if Igbo people were not drinking this nonsense produced by this animal of a human being too?

Crime knows no tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2021
15ssDRIVE:
If it’s not dangerous for the health. Leave the guy jooor.

See interview
So you encourage things like this?

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by louqas: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2021
OnyeObodo:
Before very useless human beings will come and tribalise this thread, just know that we all are against this criminal and he should be prosecuted and judged accordingly.

Before you say any tribal crap, ask yourself if Igbo people were not drinking this nonsense produced by this animal of a human being too?

Crime knows no tribe.

Will you say this if he were a yorubaman?

Its a lie.....this is a DSS agent posing as an iboman
Or a yorubaman posing as an iboman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by foxxydude: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2021
Old video
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by neonly: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Bros I'm Igbo but to be honest I will choose any other tribe in Nigeria over an Igbo man. I grew up in the South-South and thankfully I don't have any Igbo trait beside having an Igbo name.
An average igbo man thinks he is very smart and every other person around him is a fool.

A very deceptive set of people.

Of course there are a few good ones but that is like 5% of the Igbo tribe.

In Ph der is a slang they use for igbo man anytime he show his face
They just whisper THEIF DON COME

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Aksnoopy: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Mumu. Na every 'f' monicker be female?
I didn't ask you to believe me. That's your cup of tea.
But if I'm Igbo you will die a painful death.
Ewu Gambia
Ogun go kill your wretched father. Idiot! Igbo wannabe, your generation can never be igbo.
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2021
neonly:

I tell you but if you look at d cover one is made with plastic while d other is made of thin
D context too is different one is made of ogogoro with flavour and colouring
This guys are really heartless
Ogogoro shocked there should be a limit to what people can do for money undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Dreytonisback(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2021
Me as a Judge

Kill him immediately and jail his workers for 30yrs with hard labour period

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by alexvic12: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2021
I know someone who bought and drank one of the caramel-colored sodas and landed in the hospital.

When I saw him, he had difficulty walking and had to turn his body full 180 before he could turn his head. He was nearly half-paralyzed.

According to him, the doctors said that a 5-minute delay before he was brought to the hospital could have left him permanently paralyzed. He's fine now, but I can never forget that incident.

These guys deserve life imprisonment or death sentences!

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by tamdun: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2021
Billionaires my foot, fake drugs don destroy so many lives, come xmas you'll see them oppressing the poor,nafdac should come trade fair, fake product full there die

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by josiah74(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2021
Gkemz:
Visit Onitsha you'd plenty of his kind. Where drug doesn't expire as they keep rewriting the expiry date. Dubious businessmen.
Nevertheless not all Igbo businessmen are dubious.
90% of them do that...

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Ogun go kill your wretched father. Idiot! Igbo wannabe, your generation can never be igbo.
Trailer will fall on top your ashawo mother if I'm Igbo.
Efulefu.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by JustforMen: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2021
Pre-emptive strike!! grin grin grin
OnyeObodo:

Crime knows no tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Aksnoopy: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Trailer will fall on top your ashawo mother if I'm Igbo.
Efulefu.
Na Ogun go kill your poverty stricken mama and papa.
Nkita racha otu nne gi there.
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2021
OnyeObodo:

Crime knows no tribe.
omo. O take style pity the man Sha ..
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by VETSURGEON123(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2021
He should be killed asap..haba
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by neonly: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2021
tutudesz:

Ogogoro shocked there should be a limit to what people can do for money undecided

Now pls pls pls assuming I didn't have enough money to buy another one dat how i would have lost d child then
Now tell me how will feel towards those guys
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2021
neonly:

In Ph der is a slang they use for igbo man anytime he show his face
They just whisper THEIF DON COME
Though I wouldn't call them 'Thieves', I can agree that they love to cheat and maneuver.
I remember trying to look for a house in the north central part of nigeria last year and almost every landlord would turn me down as soon as I mention my name or tribe.

I was born and brought up in PH and if I don't tell you my name you will never know I'm Igbo.

I'm thankful I don't have the Igbo mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by kingsmaila(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Video of a man called Ugochukwu Alozie, caught producing fake drinks in large quantity is trending on the internet.
The man confessed buying bottles and cartons, and filling them with fake drinks.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTRZgRQyF54
He should be guided and educated on how to produce a genuine one with his brand name. This I believe will create jobs and generate revenue to the Government.
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2021
illicit:

We have trained lawyers in Nigeria too

smiley smiley smiley smiley don’t Manley me laugh abeg
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Na Ogun go kill your poverty stricken mama and papa.
Nkita racha otu nne gi there.
Nkita racha amu mpa gi there. Onye nzuzu.
Onwulu onye igbo trailer ga dakwasi mma gi n'uzo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Johel(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2021
Gbagura:
fixed

You must be highly stvpid, unreasonable and irresponsible...Tribalistic b*stard.
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2021
kingsmaila:

He should be guided and educated on how to produce a genuine one with his brand name. This I believe will create jobs and generate revenue to the Government.
No. That nigga needs to be shot and thrown into a crocodile infested river. No need to waste casket.
Try this in sane countries and you'll bag 15+ years in prison.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim / Photos: Lagos RRS Arrest Cripple Who Terrorizes Motorists At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.