Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms (19428 Views)

Lukaku ‘Will Accept Pay Cut’ To Dump Chelsea For Inter Milan Return / Agent Confirms Arsenal Closing In On Big Signing / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by obembet(f): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2021
Romelu Lukaku only returned to the Premier League this summer but the Chelsea striker will return to Serie A at some point in his career, his agent Federico Pastorello confirmed.

The Belgian sealed a £98million move to Chelsea in August after winning the title with Inter Milan last season but has not scored in the league since mid-September.

The 28-year-old has scored five goals for the European champions but missed six games through injury after limping off during Chelsea's 4-0 win over Malmo in October.

Now, the forward would be interested in a return to Italy, according to his agent, but is not planning an immediate move as it is 'time for Chelsea to enjoy Romelu'.

Pastorello told Tuttosport: 'One day we will see Lukaku back in Serie A, because he loves Italy. But now it's time for Chelsea to enjoy Romelu.'

Lukaku moved to Inter Milan in 2019 after struggling at Manchester United and has alway spoken fondly of his time in Serie A, claiming it improved him as a player.

'When I went to Italy, it's where, under the guidance of Antonio Conte, I learnt what it took to go and break that barrier,' he said via The Sun.

'When we did win [the Serie A title] last year, you could se the emotions in my face.

'For me, it was ten years of hard work, with a lot of ups and downs, but in the end, it was good.

'Coming into my prime years, I know myself and I know what it takes. I know how to be a leader and what it takes to help my team.

'Technically, I have improved because before, back to goal was not really my thing, I didn't like it, I didn't enjoy it.

'But as soon as I started getting better with my back-to-goal play, it was better for me because I could score more goals but I could also create more for my team-mates, so my assists went up and I became a more complete player.'

In his second season with the Nerazzurri, Lukaku scored 24 goals in 36 league games to help his side to their first title in 11 years and dethrone Juventus as Serie A Champions.

But Pastorello also revealed that the Belgium international nearly ended up at his former side's rivals Juventus after the deal with Inter appeared to stall.

'The deal with Inter had stalled because Zhang seemed unwilling to meet Manchester United's demands,' Pastorello explained.

'Juventus had an agreement with the English, who would have signed Dybala and Mandzukic in exchange for Lukaku.

'Romelu had already talked to Sarri and Cristiano Ronaldo. But later Dybala and Manchester United, probably both not too convinced, did not reach an agreement.

'While Marotta, Ausilio, Conte and I managed to convince Zhang to raise the offer.

'Without detracting from Lukaku's team mates at Inter, I think that transfer has shifted the balance in Italy.'

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1469562597020160001?t=5oSz4hBLTMeYola9AmbzhA&s=19
Source:

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by paulolee(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2021
that's d wonder of transfer, anything can happen in d world of transfer n nothing can be ruled out..
he would always come bk to italy n besides nobody even saw him returning to EPL going by the way he left united..

5 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by obembet(f): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2021
And they say Manchester United ruin him and Chelsea kill him completely grin, he’s far better in Manchester United than Chelsea

51 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by paulolee(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2021
obembet:
And they say Manchester United ruin him and Chelsea kill him completely grin, he’s far better in Manchester United than Chelsea
was hi best in inter
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by obembet(f): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2021
paulolee:

was hi best in inter

He tried during his time and won league

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Joebayo217: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2021
Lukaku is a flop Emmanuel Denis better pass dis guy grin

9 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Stephendeals: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2021
shocked

Lukaku is a good player but some players are system players and cant adapt easily to different style of play, Chelsea current play style do not really suit LUKAKU yet.

But He might hit form real good before the end of system for Now... Playing a false 9 gives Chelsea more threat than using Lukaku.

9 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by obembet(f): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2021
Joebayo217:
Lukaku is a flop Emmanuel Denis better pass dis guy grin

Fear Karma dear, Chelsea sold fake Hazard to Real Madrid only to end up buying fake Lukaku from Inter. what goes around comes around

63 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Iretii0511(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2021
obembet:

Fear Karma dear, Chelsea sold fake Hazard to Real Madrid only to end up buying fake Lukaku from Inter. what goes around comes around

Lalasticlala

Hehehehe

Obembet weytin Chelsea do you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by paulolee(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2021
obembet:

Lalasticlala
guy which club you de fan?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
frankmoney:
And Chelsea fans were hyping him , comparing him to Ronaldo
All this Ronaldo fans, not every thing is about your saviour Ronaldo, you guys are becoming extremists of football

.I pray he doesn't end up like Alexis Sanchez.

Maybe Lukaku and Chelsea are not a perfect fit after all

4 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by OnyeMmeri: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
He's proving to be a flop. None can ever be like Drogba.

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by TimmyTen(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by BABANGBALI: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Chelsea is like a cause to Lukaku

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by drips8(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lukaku is not the problem, it's Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by frankmoney(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
And Chelsea fans were hyping him , comparing him to Ronaldo

3 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by DannyWalker: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Olarewaju89: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin

Inter don scam Chelsea grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by chloride6: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Werey....

grin grin
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by tillaman(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
He should come to Barca we need his strength

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by GreaterFuture5: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Too bad
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Basicend: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
His shape and size cannot fit Chelsea style.

He can't press and not skilled enough to sync with those young fast attacking lads.

He should run quickly back to Italy.

5 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Is it because of Ronaldo undecided

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by fourboys: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Am still yet to understand Why this fat boy returned to Chelsea embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by salbis(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
After Buhari's scam, na dis one follow.

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by youngrhosy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
otunba lamba, olawuwo..
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by IjebuWarrior: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Vinnie2000(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hmmm, Na wa! sad

Lukaku is NOT a Bad Striker!

But it seems he is now too Heavy and Relies Heavily on Bullying and Outmuscling Defenders b4 scoring! undecided

This worked in Serie A with Inter Milan! But in EPL, He wouldn't be able to Try this with Defenders Like Tyron Mings, Van Dijk, Vestergaard, Maguire, etc.. sad embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Fuckthamods: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Flop grin.. And people had the nerves to compare him with CR7 (GOAT) during their spell in seria A
He might go back to seria A and still be a flop grin
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by MangekyoAlt: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Angelfrost(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Honestly don't know what's making Lukaku gain so much weight... Is he cheating on his gym schedule?!! Or eating outside the proper regimen... He needs to check it fast.

This Chelsea/Lukaku matter fit worse pass United and Slab Head. Though, they can never be as bad as what Real Madrid is going through with that other Belgian from Chelsea.

8 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by money121(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win / Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! / Man Utd Want To Offer Jesse Lingard Plus £45m For Leicester's James Maddison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.