Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms (19448 Views)

Lukaku ‘Will Accept Pay Cut’ To Dump Chelsea For Inter Milan Return / Agent Confirms Arsenal Closing In On Big Signing / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by MangekyoAlt: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
frankmoney:
And Chelsea fans were hyping him , comparing him to Ronaldo
He's better than pendu Sharap

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
€100million Fraudster
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by 22o62021: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
As seen now

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by godwin2ng(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Chelsea kills dreams. Thats how they killed his dreams before he was loaned from chelsea. He should have just remained at inter.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by MMXX: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
tillaman:
He should come to Barca we need his strength
Nooo we are suffering already, make e no try am grin
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Felabrity: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Chelsea, his dream club don tire am grin

The criticism >>>>
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by frankmoney(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
izzy4shizzy:

All this Ronaldo fans, not every thing is about your saviour Ronaldo, you guys are becoming extremists of football

.I pray he doesn't end up like Alexis Sanchez.

Maybe Lukaku and Chelsea are not a perfect fit after all
tongue tongue
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by udemzyudex(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
I never wanted him to come back, I guess he came back for the money because to me it was a stupid idea.

The coach is not even helping matters too.

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by frankmoney(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

He's better than pendu Sharap
tongue tongue why is he running like a coward
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Rastaramsey(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
LMAO
Striker wey no get foot work
I wonder why tuchel bought him in the first place....

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by tillaman(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
MMXX:
Nooo we are suffering already, make e no try am grin
we need strength Na, I already have an idea what Napoli will do to us embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by fabianiyobosa(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
His move to Chelsea was an outright mistake in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by ayshugar(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=obembet post=108453668]Romelu Lukaku only returned to the Premier League this summer but the Chelsea striker will return to Serie A at some point in his career, his agent Federico Pastorello confirmed.

The Belgian sealed a £98million move to Chelsea in August after winning the title with Inter Milan last season but has not scored in the league since mid-September.

The 28-year-old has scored five goals for the European champions but missed six games through injury after limping off during Chelsea's 4-0 win over Malmo in October.

Now, the forward would be interested in a return to Italy, according to his agent, but is not planning an immediate move as it is 'time for Chelsea to enjoy Romelu'.

Pastorello told Tuttosport: 'One day we will see Lukaku back in Serie A, because he loves Italy. But now it's time for Chelsea to enjoy Romelu.'

Lukaku moved to Inter Milan in 2019 after struggling at Manchester United and has alway spoken fondly of his time in Serie A, claiming it improved him as a player.

'When I went to Italy, it's where, under the guidance of Antonio Conte, I learnt what it took to go and break that barrier,' he said via The Sun.

'When we did win [the Serie A title] last year, you could se the emotions in my face.

'For me, it was ten years of hard work, with a lot of ups and downs, but in the end, it was good.

'Coming into my prime years, I know myself and I know what it takes. I know how to be a leader and what it takes to help my team.

'Technically, I have improved because before, back to goal was not really my thing, I didn't like it, I didn't enjoy it.

'But as soon as I started getting better with my back-to-goal play, it was better for me because I could score more goals but I could also create more for my team-mates, so my assists went up and I became a more complete player.'

In his second season with the Nerazzurri, Lukaku scored 24 goals in 36 league games to help his side to their first title in 11 years and dethrone Juventus as Serie A Champions.

But Pastorello also revealed that the Belgium international nearly ended up at his former side's rivals Juventus after the deal with Inter appeared to stall.

'The deal with Inter had stalled because Zhang seemed unwilling to meet Manchester United's demands,' Pastorello explained.

'Juventus had an agreement with the English, who would have signed Dybala and Mandzukic in exchange for Lukaku.

'Romelu had already talked to Sarri and Cristiano Ronaldo. But later Dybala and Manchester United, probably both not too convinced, did not reach an agreement.

'While Marotta, Ausilio, Conte and I managed to convince Zhang to raise the offer.

'Without detracting from Lukaku's team mates at Inter, I think that transfer has shifted the balance in Italy.'

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/146956259

Good for him
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Back and Forth Player.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
obembet:

Fear Karma dear, Chelsea sold fake Hazard to Real Madrid only to end up buying fake Lukaku from Inter. what goes around comes around

grin

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Gr8lex(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm, Na wa! sad

Lukaku is NOT a Bad Striker!

But it seems he is now too Heavy and Relies Heavily on Bullying and Outmuscling Defenders b4 scoring! undecided

This worked in Serie A with Inter Milan! But in EPL, He wouldn't be able to Try this with Defenders Like Tyron Mings, Van Dijk, Vestergaard, Maguire, etc.. sad embarassed
You mean Lukaku that already scored 96 PL goals before moving to Italy?

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Chochovini: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Joebayo217:
Lukaku is a flop Emmanuel Denis better pass dis guy grin
. God bless you bro. We no even need am for Chelsea sef. I no know why them even waste money go buy am.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm, Na wa! sad

Lukaku is NOT a Bad Striker!

But it seems he is now too Heavy and Relies Heavily on Bullying and Outmuscling Defenders b4 scoring! undecided

This worked in Serie A with Inter Milan! But in EPL, He wouldn't be able to Try this with Defenders Like Tyron Mings, Van Dijk, Vestergaard, Maguire, etc.. sad embarassed

Lukaku can easily out muscle any of those on his day. I'm a man utd fan but I can't be naive enough to start judging a player that has played less than 20 games for his new club. I can't do that not even to a Chelsea player. U talking about Maguire and Tyrone Mings as if they're one world-class players

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by optimusprime2(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Stephendeals:
shocked

Lukaku is a good player but some players are system players and cant adapt easily to different style of play, Chelsea current play style do not really suit LUKAKU yet.

But He might hit form real good before the end of system for Now... Playing a false 9 gives Chelsea more threat than using Lukaku.

God bless You sir!
You hit the nail on the head.

For Lukaku to thrive as a traditional 9 in Chelsea, they need a traditional winger like Kingley Coman to keep serving him.

The players they have now and system they play just favours a false 9 player.

Even if Erling Haaland came to Chelsea now, it would still be the same issue.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Rughus: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Do you sell/ buy/ resell properties? why not register@biggest online property marketplace ever www.hoparex.com .it's a place to be.whether Land, houses ( various types) vehicles if all types and their spare parts, heavy duty,oil and gas vessels, industrial equipment, construction and medical equipment and many more . It's the best place to be

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Vinnie2000(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Gr8lex:

You mean Lukaku that already scored 96 PL goals before moving to Italy?

That was When he hadn't The Weight he has now! undecided sad

Also, West Brom n Everton played Free flowing football and Played for him to score!

At Chelsea, there is no Free lunch! You Hustle for your Goals! sad cheesy
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Gr8lex(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

That was When he hadn't The Weight he has now! undecided sad

Also, West Brom n Everton played Free flowing football and Played for him to score!

At Chelsea, there is no Free lunch! You Hustle for your Goals! sad cheesy
I can't believe you said west brom played free flowing football? And you even said they played for him to score? Everton and west brom were mid-table teams where you hustle for yourself. Even with his so called weight, he still managed to score 24 goals and make 12 assists last season. Bro just agree that Lukaku is a beast of a player when you play to his strength

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Reference(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
The EPL just does not suit the guy. Even at Everton he was often caught flat footed. Prem defenders are the ultimate hustlers, without an iota of respect for name or fame. I am certain if he was in Spain he would be setting some euro wide goal scoring records.

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Seun360(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
obembet:

Fear Karma dear, Chelsea sold fake Hazard to Real Madrid only to end up buying fake Lukaku from Inter. what goes around comes around

My brother, Hazard worse, can't even lase the boot of that young brazilian

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by oyeb15: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lukaku played well for Inter. I remember his crucial penalty miss at Chelsea that made Jose Morinho hate and sold him off.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Seun360(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
redstaarx:
€100million Fraudster

€115m though.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by AlexyA(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Gr8lex(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Reference:
The EPL just does not suit the guy. Even at Everton he was often caught flat footed. Prem defenders are the ultimate hustlers, without an iota of respect for name or fame. I am certain if he was in Spain he would be setting some euro wide goal scoring records.
I still don't get why most of y'all think EPL doesn't suit him. Dude scored most of his PL goals while playing for average teams. I just don't get it
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by Gr8lex(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nobody is even talking about Kane not scoring goals this season. Shey Kane too no Sabi play for EPL again? ;DNobody is even talking about Kane not scoring goals this season. Shey Kane too no Sabi play for EPL again?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by nagalee(m): 12:44am On Dec 14, 2021
Rastaramsey:
LMAO
Striker wey no get foot work
I wonder why tuchel bought him in the first place....
that dude is so stiff. His playing styles is so rigid. No good foot work.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms by jagorinho: 4:01am On Dec 15, 2021
Reference:

....like sallah that couldn't win seria a highest goal scorer once , now turning England to his playground or Hazard that dribbled EPL defenders like babies and even won player of the year , now he can't even dribble a statue in Spain.
You EPL fan boys are not different from Al shabab terrorists, you are only programmed one way............he was even hyping EPL defenders, Asides van Dijk, who is another extra ordinary defender in EPL ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten NPFL Goalscorer In The Last 10 Years / Messi's First Start In A PSG Shirt Ends In A Disappointing Draw / Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.