Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia (18685 Views)

Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by SonOfEl(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Godons1:

Within a short time, you go know your place

Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by Bobloco: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I wish you safe journey but I won't tell you what I've seen in this your journey.

Please tell him, you might be saving a life........ you never can tell
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by chillex8(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I wish you safe journey but I won't tell you what I've seen in this your journey.
False prophet, go siddon...

In God we trust.
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by Godons1: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
SonOfEl:

Within a short time, you go know your place

Emeka I greet you oo, the Aba made Father Christmas. grin grin >

1 Like

Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by sirp9898(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Wetin this one come mean

I thought I join a forum to learn good ideas rather is just insults opon insults I see here how can we grow like oyinbo with this altitude.
If I don't agree on your own it become an offence and insults then why are we living together. Is time we shear ideas and help each others that is the main reason of living together
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by vinlyreeks(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2021
Driggs:
Going on same road trip from Lagos to Owerri

24th..

But your distance too long oo.. how you go use 12 hours take waka 580km? When motor dey move at 120km/hr.. you no do the maths?

I'm travelling with my sedan (V6) too.. the journey shouldn't be more than 7 hours (bar police checkpoint delays).

Lagos to Benin is 4 hours or less.. Benin to Onitsha is around less than 2 hours.. Onitsha to Owerri is 30 mins.

Of all the radarada you said. The one that got to me is Benin to onitsha is 2hours grin grin grin

You will collect on 24th don't worry grin grin grin grin.
Ps: by collect I mean traffic and checkpoints
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by emmyvet(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2021
9icetoo:

Dont worry. This your mathematics go clear you for eye when you enter express on the 24th. No be person go tell you. cheesy

Hahaha, maths no dey work for naija road grin
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by warhzza(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2021
ojun50:
Me self dey travel this weekend but i no carry car, i no dey enter public transport also plane no dey for agender.

Na fly we go fly

Afar, i see space for tha side?
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by PreciousBro: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Hehehehe

See pain ooooooo

I got no cure for your pain...bewe....osondi owendi.

At HEADBRIDGE , I am home.

You'll die a miserably painful death sooner than your imaginary chances of becoming an igbo, you unbecoming maskOff masquerade.
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by IjebuWarrior: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2021
InoGetJoy:

Where is "here"? Ijebu boy claiming Lagos. You've run to Lagos to avoid your skull getting mined by your Ijebu brothers grin

Of course, your savage okoro brain no sabi any better.

Epe, Ikorodu, and majority of Lagos are originally Ijebus... go and learn. Wetin concern savage okoro man with our land anyway than to dey sell gala and minerals for us on roads... grin

1 Like

Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by shonepet: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2021
Please who is travelling on 25th from Lagos, let me join you. As I no get Motor, make I join una experience first hand traffic situation for east road.
You can reach me tru mail.
shonepet75@gmail.com
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2021
PreciousBro:

You'll die a miserably painful death sooner than your imaginary chances of becoming an igbo, you unbecoming maskOff masquerade.

Hehehehe. Continue crying.

It has become a crime to now arrive safely at my home.

Bewe ooo

Cry me a river.

At HEADBRIDGE omambala, I am home.
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by Aucun(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2021
following
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by ojun50(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
warhzza:

Afar, i see space for tha side?
Space plenty
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by InoGetJoy: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

Of course, your savage okoro brain no sabi any better.

Epe, Ikorodu, and majority of Lagos are originally Ijebus... go and learn. Wetin concern savage okoro man with our land anyway than to dey sell gala and minerals for us on roads... grin
Savage Okoro man has bought up choice properties in Lagos while eleribu like you manage the squalor and slums.
Bravo
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by snipernigga(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
You are welcome

quote author=chillex8 post=108472724]
I hope to share same luck.
My vehicle has an old plate number, I guess customs won't look my way.
I always keep several naira notes of 200 denomination. I also hope it won't fail me.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
[/quote]
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by SonOfEl(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Hehehehe. Continue crying.

It has become a crime to now arrive safely at my home.

Bewe ooo

Cry me a river.

At HEADBRIDGE omambala, I am home.

Who asked you?
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by SonOfEl(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2wBhx2Ab8

Any one attacking Abia state either has inferiority complex or is simply stewpid. Before attacking Abia, display your state first
Re: Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia by eginaP: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Am I the only one that did not see the report of the actual trip.

OP please share with us the outcome of your trip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My US Adventures/Trips. / Lagos Badagry Expressway On Maintenance By Lagos State Public Works Corp. (PIC) / Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Lagos Airport Road (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.