Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Miss Black Africa Uk 2011 Seeks Sponsors - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Miss Black Africa Uk 2011 Seeks Sponsors (1187 Views)

OFID Sponsors Young People To One Young World Summit, 2014 In Dublin: Apply Now! / Sponsors For My Birthday / Getting Sponsors For Your Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Black Africa Uk 2011 Seeks Sponsors by sweetmadam(f): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2011
The Miss Black Africa UK organisers seek cash and prize sponsors for the upcoming beauty pageant and charity award night billed for the 8th of October 2011 in London, united Kingdom.

The pageant is already receiving a lot of attention and coverage with over 400 girls applying to me the 1st ever Miss Black Africa. The pageant is open to women of Black African origin which means women from African countries south of the Sahara( East, West, Southern and Central).

The event will be attended by High Commisioners, Professionals, people in entertainment in the UK and from Africa and those from the charity sector.

For more Information or to contact Miss Black Africa, please visit http://www.missblackafrica.com

You can view our advert currently playing on Nollywood Movies Sky channel 329
Re: Miss Black Africa Uk 2011 Seeks Sponsors by snowdrops(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2011
are you one of the organisers?
Re: Miss Black Africa Uk 2011 Seeks Sponsors by sweetmadam(f): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2011
Yes I am. Why do you ask?
Re: Miss Black Africa Uk 2011 Seeks Sponsors by snowdrops(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2011
You dont need to know why i asked. I was only satisfying my curiosity.
Re: Miss Black Africa Uk 2011 Seeks Sponsors by sweetmadam(f): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2011
Easy now! I thought that you might be a prospective sponsor!
Re: Miss Black Africa Uk 2011 Seeks Sponsors by snowdrops(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2011
no. i may attend all things being equal.

(1) (Reply)

Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History – Photos / Live!! @ The BOOGIE WOOGIE Dance IKEJA (indian Culture On Display) / Accident At Ajah Involving Keke Marwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.