Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,246 members, 7,853,238 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

ONE Thing You MUST Do Before The Christmas And New Year Celebrations - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ONE Thing You MUST Do Before The Christmas And New Year Celebrations (232 Views)

Goats Direct From Katsina For Your New Year Celebrations. / 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONE Thing You MUST Do Before The Christmas And New Year Celebrations by Stanleyhills(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
It's few days to Christmas;

and I'm about to show you a tiny SECRET that will save you a whole lot of MONEY and STRESS in this festive period

I felt I should do this very early just before the RUSH intensifies and the atmosphere becomes tubocharged

It is very visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that one major necessity that you will be spending your money on, this period is MEAT

Plenty Meat for that matter!

If that is true about you then this spicy information in the next few lines is exclusively for you

But before I continue, I have ONE simple question for you...

What type of meat are you planning to buy and enjoy with your family in the coming Christmas and New Year Celebrations?

1. Red meat; like cow meat (beef), goat meat, etc, or...

2. White meat; like chicken, pork, snail meat etc?

Well, I will be shocked if you are planning to spend your money on red meat and consume them again for this year's Christmas celebration

Yes! the negative effect of red meat on our health is no longer a News

Infact, anybody still consuming lots of red meat especially the processed ones is simply signing his/her death warrant

And I'm not joking about that

Researchers have suggested that eating red meat regularly can lead to a higher risk of HEART DISEASE and certain CANCERS

For years, Experts have believed that the link between red meat consumption and heart disease is due to the saturated fat that is present in red meat

The American Heart Association (AHA)Trusted Source claim that red meats generally have more saturated fat than other sources of protein, such as chicken, fish, or legumes

They therefore recommend that people limit the amount of red meat they eat and encourage people to choose lean cuts of meat

And come to think of it...

Chicken is even SWEETER and more SUCCULENT than all those red meat scattered all over the market

Especially when it is well grilled, garnished with pepper and other condiments, and served hot with a glass of chilled fruit juice.��

It will practically set your taste buds ablaze with the amazing sweetness

That is exactly what we at {My Choice Farms}, is out to do for you in this festive season

We have some well nurtured, pure white and big broiler fowls in our farm right now...

and we want to give you the first-hand opportunity to be among the first to select from the biggest ones

We understand that most poultry farmers go out of their way to induce growth into their fowls...

and end up selling very young and premature but bloated fowls to you at the price of the matured ones.

They add fattening supplements to their feed and in just few weeks the fowls are all blown up

But once you place them in hot oil to fry them, you will be shocked at the amount of fat that will gush out and the real, tiny size will be revealed

But we are not like that!

Our birds are fully grown and will be 3 months old by 20th December 2021

So you will be getting the full value of any dime you spend buying from us without any regrets

We used well treated and selected fattening feed supplements to raise our birds

If you buy 10kg of fowl from us; you are sure you are getting 10kg of meat and very little or no fat, to enjoy with your family

The best part is that we raised our birds to produce chicken with high concentration of Vitamin B-12 and iron

With these you are sure that your health and that of your family; especially your kids are safe and even improved as you enjoy your meal

To save you TIME and STRESS of going to stand under the hot sun, pricing birds in the market, up and down...

We have decided to add 'home delivery service' to our package this year

Just place your order, give us your address and we will deliver it right at your doorstep

We have about 500 mature birds in our farm right now, but the SAD News is that 300 of them have been reserved for our regular old customers

So we just have only 200 Birds up for sale and you can grab as many as you want right NOW before they all disappear from the farm

However, we have a GOOD NEWS for you as well...

So that you don't miss out; you can book your birds up-front and we will still retain them in our farm and feed them untill the day you are ready to have them delivered to your house

Once you place your order, you have up till 24th December to request for your delivery

For the cost; we sell in kilos - body weight:

10 kg goes for N6000 only and...

15 kg and above goes for N8000 only

And if you book for 5 birds and above, you will be getting a further 10% discount on each of them

To add icing to the cake, we have a processing plant in our farm to process all your birds, before delivering them to you at a very AFFORDABLE and negotiable price

But if you buy up to 10 birds; you will get the processing all for FREE in addition to our FREE delivery service

I'm pretty sure that you don't want to miss this offer

Call {insert your number} NOW to place your order immediately, before we run out of stock

Remember we have just 200 birds available for this offer

This is the summary of what you'll be getting:

1. Fully Mature and BIG Broiler Fowl

2. 10% discount on 5 birds and above

3. FREE Processing (killing, de-feathering and cutting), on 10 birds and above.

4. FREE Home Delivery on all orders

For just N6,000 naira minimum, per bird.

Call {insert your number} NOW to place your order

Written by Emeka Stanley Hills

This is a sample of the magic I do with words to sell any product across several niches.

If I got you tensed and eager to rush and buy one the 200 imaginary birds before the stock finishes...

Then you need to hire me right NOW to help you craft such persuasive sales copies for your products and services.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08131262705, and let's discuss your next marketing project.

I accept ONLY 2 Major Copywriting jobs in a Month.

GOOD LUCK

Re: ONE Thing You MUST Do Before The Christmas And New Year Celebrations by Lavisha(f): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
The writeup is okay but there's a red flag in it.
How can a 3months old Chicken weigh 10kg?!
Comon??
Re: ONE Thing You MUST Do Before The Christmas And New Year Celebrations by Stanleyhills(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thank you for pointing that out.
Sorry for that; I actually did a rough estimate on the weight.
Remember the article is a sample and will be edited if I want to use it for real.

However, let me tweak it a bit to make it more realistic.

Thank you once again for reading.
Re: ONE Thing You MUST Do Before The Christmas And New Year Celebrations by poultrycage(m): 3:21am On Feb 22, 2022
Hi,
Our factory supply Layer battery cage, Pullet cage, Broiler floor farming equipment, etc.
Poultry farm capacity from 7,000 birds to 60,000 birds/house.

Need a farm solution, message me anytime.
WhatsApp: +86 155 1596 3558.
Email: PoultryCN@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Ecommerce Website For Sale / ARBITRAGE: Ending This Friday / Yuletide: Cross River Chicken Factory Now Producing 24/7 To Meet Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.