Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How To Travel Home This December. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Travel Home This December. (12213 Views)

Will You Travel Home This Christmas? / Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Travel Home This December. by 7victor(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Traveling is part of enjoyment and education.

But as you travel, learn to look at the beauty of nature.

Make sure you look at the trees, rivers, rocks, mountains, valleys and the countryside.

Look at the houses on the way, in the remote areas and in the towns and cities as the journey progresses.

Make sure you appreciate the beauty of the Savannah in the north and the rainforest in the south for those going from north to south.

Try to behave as a child by asking questions in your mind concerning the small things you see on the way.

Questions like: Why does that bird I am seeing over there have 3 colors in it's feathers?

Why is that river flowing through that forest. Of course, those questions need not be answered. It only helps you to be a child temporarily.

It helps to heal someone's body and soul. It heals someone in a way undreamt of.

Don't just stay in the bus/car praying for the journey to end.

Try to enjoy the journey.

Make sure you buy any local delicacy of any town on the road if such delicacy is sold along the way.

Relax your mind, afterall being agitated during the journey would not suddenly land you where you are going. Why must you tense up when it would not help you in any way? It won't help you arrive sooner.

So relax your mind and make sure you enjoy your journey because it heals the brain.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by 7victor(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
You mean if I travel, I should try to relax my mind and enjoy nature.

That I should not be under any tension?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by 7victor(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
7victor:
You mean if I travel, I should try to relax my mind and enjoy nature.

That I should not be under any tension?

Yes. That is exactly what I mean.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by 7victor(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
7victor:

Yes. That is exactly what I mean.

Thank you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by 7victor(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
7victor:

Thank you Sir.

You are welcome.
Re: How To Travel Home This December. by younglleo: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin grin the pot holes won't even allow you enjoy nature traveling by road for Nigeria!

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by naijaguy123456(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Traveling home without sliced bread and chin chin ? Good luck coming back home safely !
Re: How To Travel Home This December. by slawormiir: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice....
No need for airplane....airplane is boring....if not for insecurity. Bandits and kidnappers...airplane is not important
Travel by bus and you will enjoy it....you will learn a whole lot of things and interact....

....to make it more sweet your sit number fit be number 5 and one beautiful and friendly girl own with big boobs fit be number 6......

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by WiszyFraud: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Did you know??

Your nostrils work one at a time. As you breathe in and out through your nose, one nostril does most of the work, switching to the other nostril every 2-3 hours. This is what’s known as the “nasal cycle.”

lipsrsealed

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by Hahjascho(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin

Anyway, this was one of the reasons I decided to move by road instead of flight, just the first time I travelled to the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by HEAVEN4444: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy travel the detty style
Re: How To Travel Home This December. by Crafteck1: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
If you have no urgent or important reason to travel don't travel so many bad things are happening on the road and even in villages where you want to go get sense

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by MrHighSea: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
This December no detty at alllll
Re: How To Travel Home This December. by allahIsAnIDOL: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Omo Glo has been having network problems since this harmattan came around and it's not funny, no Twitter, even NL na war and EMPTY N go use me kpá

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Finally!

Your village people will have opportunity to renew their diabolic curses on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by Arisenews2: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
And what if you driving yourself
Re: How To Travel Home This December. by iconnecta(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
nice tips
Re: How To Travel Home This December. by saydfact(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
7victor:

Make sure you look at the trees, rivers, rocks, mountains, valleys and the countryside.

Look at the houses on the way, in the remote areas and in the towns and cities as the journey progresses.

Make sure you appreciate the beauty of the Savannah in the north and the rainforest in the south for those going from north to south.

Try to behave as a child by asking questions in your mind concerning the small things you see on the way.

Questions like: Why does that bird I am seeing over there have 3 colors in it's feathers?

Why is that river flowing through that forest. Of course, those questions need not be answered. It only helps you to be a child temporarily.

It helps to heal someone's body and soul. It heals someone in a way undreamt of.

Make sure you buy any local delicacy of any town on the road if such delicacy is sold along the way.

Relax your mind, afterall being agitated during the journey would not suddenly land you where you are going. Why must you tense up when it would not help you in any way? It won't help you arrive sooner.

So relax your mind and make sure you enjoy your journey because it heals the brain.

A ti gbo oo grin
Re: How To Travel Home This December. by Agricmoney(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
nice one

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: How To Travel Home This December. by Tonytonex(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hmmm! In Nigeria, you need to pray not to meet kidnappers for road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by inoki247: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
lol
Re: How To Travel Home This December. by smartasuen(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nairalanders, please use sense dis Christmas period o! It isn't a must for u to travel. If u are a family man/woman and you aren't earning much presently and your hometown happens to be pretty far from ur current location, it's advisable you send your people the money u intend spending on the journey and save yourself other expenses than going home. This is in order not to borrow tfare on ur way back to your residence.

Remember, oil subsidy will be removed soon, cost of transportation back home next year may double if not triple.

Una wehdone o!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by londynnf3: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tell me
Re: How To Travel Home This December. by NaijaCuzin: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Don't travel by road

Its almost not safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Many have traveled by road and the journey was a success.

It is totally safe to travel.

Don't allow accidents which are a norm to deter you, especially if you can't afford flight.

As you go, please don't forget to gift village people yam and rice, and even tomatoes and maggi.

So that you can return in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Travel Home This December. by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
We wey de village, where we wan travel to? Especially as our village Don turn to city
Re: How To Travel Home This December. by seyz91(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
If you travel by road within naija especially between south and east and north, the only thing that should be in your mind and prayer point is kidnapper and bandits

7victor:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Married In Europe / Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji / Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.