Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Anioma Is Igbo!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Is Igbo!! (3869 Views)

Anioma Is Not Igbo And Should Not Be Allowed To Represent Ndiigbo? / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anioma Is Igbo!! by ifiokjohn(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
I was on Facebook, bored and going through my Facebook feeds when I stumbled upon a Question asking Aniomas if they're Igbos. Curiousity got the best of me and I clicked on to see if it's true...
Here is the screenshots.

It makes me come to the actualization that ANIOMA is igbo. Though they might be one and two disagreements but majority agrees they're igbos.

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by ifiokjohn(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
More.

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by ifiokjohn(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
More....

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by ifiokjohn(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
More.... ANIOMAS ARE IGBOS.

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by ifiokjohn(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
More.... ANIOMAS ARE IGBOS.
Ikas can go to hell

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by paramakina202: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Vitalis Akachukwu an Ikwerre reminding ndi ANIOMA that they are Igbos grin.
Wonderful

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by emperorshaokahn(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
ifiokjohn:
More.... ANIOMAS ARE IGBOS. Ikas can go to hell
what is the name of the fb page?.
Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by joshjc(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Today anioma is igbo,tomorrow opobo is igbo,another day it's benue are you guys not tired of claiming other people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by atorioke(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
If na Igbo be Urhobo people, dem for don say Isoko na Urhobo. If na Igbo be Ibibio, dem for don say Efik na Ibibio. It is truly a thing of low self-esteem. One of the commenters said if you dey speak bia, you be Igbo. One say so far the language na Igbo,dem be Igbo. I give up.

There is no tribe or language called Igbo in Delta State. I'm going official here. The tribes we have in Anioma are Ika, Ukwani and Aniocha-Oshimili. We don't have Igbo. Go to Delta State Govt website to confirm.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by jmoore(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
atorioke:
If na Igbo be Urhobo people, dem for don say Isoko na Urhobo. If na Igbo be Ibibio, dem for don say Efik na Ibibio. It is truly a thing of low self-esteem. One of the commenters said if you dey speak bia, you be Igbo. One say so far the language na Igbo,dem be Igbo. I give up.

There is no tribe or language called Igbo in Delta State. I'm going official here. The tribes we have in Anioma are Ika, Ukwani and Aniocha-Oshimili. We don't have Igbo. Go to Delta State Govt website to confirm.

Divide to conquer causes identity crises.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by ifiokjohn(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=atorioke post=108472855]If na Igbo be Urhobo people, dem for don say Isoko na Urhobo. If na Igbo be Ibibio, dem for don say Efik na Ibibio. It is truly a thing of low self-esteem. One of the commenters said if you dey speak bia, you be Igbo. One say so far the language na Igbo,dem be Igbo. I give up.

There is no tribe or language called Igbo in Delta State. I'm going official here. The tribes we have in Anioma are Ika, Ukwani and Aniocha-Oshimili. We don't have Igbo. Go to Delta State Govt website to confirm. [/Quote... ] Lol say whatever you want. If Annang speak ibibio, practice it culture, bear it names, live like them all in all then they're ibibios... Simple.

Till you understand that all those people you mentioned..Aniocha-Oshimi etc are subgroups of Igbos then you are in for a long thing.
It is same way Ikwerre is a subgroup of Igbos, same way Omuma etc are subgroups of Igbos.

So they're all Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by ifiokjohn(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
emperorshaokahn:
what is the name of the fb page?.
Umu ANIOMA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by ifiokjohn(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
joshjc:
Today anioma is igbo,tomorrow opobo is igbo,another day it's benue are you guys not tired of claiming other people.
Oga if you read first before diving in you will see it is the Anioma people that are saying they're igbos. You will do well to read first before making claims. Mtcheeeew

6 Likes

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by joshjc(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Oga if you read first before diving in you will see it is the Anioma people that are saying they're igbos. You will do well to read first before making claims. Mtcheeeew
which anioma people, there's no ethnic group as anioma

1 Like

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by ifiokjohn(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
joshjc:
which anioma people, there's no ethnic group as anioma
Ok then, who are the Aniomas of Delta State then?

1 Like

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by joshjc(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Ok then, who are the Aniomas of Delta State then?
there's nothing like aniomas of delta state,anioma is a collection of ethnic groups,just like they have affemai in Edo state

4 Likes

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by helinues: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
joshjc:
there's nothing like aniomas of delta state,anioma is a collection of ethnic groups,just like they have affemai in Edo state

Chai, abeg off the mic

grin
Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by ifiokjohn(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
joshjc:
So what do this collection of ethnic groups speak a d practice?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by joshjc(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
helinues:

Chai, abeg off the mic

grin
hmm
Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by joshjc(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
ifiokjohn:
So what do this collection of ethnic groups speak a d practice?
they speak ika,ukwani,aniocha, which are recognised as separate languages in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
joshjc:
oga go and die

8 Likes

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by helinues: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
emperorshaokahn:
oga go and die

Why this exposure con pain you like this.

I never knew before but just getting to know today. So there's nothing like Anioma's of Delta yet the Igbo's have been boboring us for long on this forum about it

Op, thanks for the exposure jare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by SonOfEl(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
atorioke:

Please keep quiet and stop disgracing yourself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=ifiokjohn post=108473391][/quote]A man from Abakaliki or Nsukka can't decide for someone In Delta.
Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by joshjc(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
emperorshaokahn:
oga go and die
you sound rude

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by SonOfEl(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
helinues:

Why this exposure con pain you like this.

I never knew before but just getting to know today. So there's nothing like Anioma's of Delta yet the Igbo's have been boboring us for long on this forum about it

Op, thanks for the exposure jare

You again with your anti-igbo rhetorics!

Anyway, your mouth ends only on nairaland, you sef know

4 Likes

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by rexwalters: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
emperorshaokahn:
oga go and die
At least now you have realized that you don’t know anything?

4 Likes

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
SonOfEl:

Please keep quiet and stop disgracing yourself
How is he disgracing himself?
Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by helinues: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
SonOfEl:

How is this anti Igbo, a revelation was made, instead of you to dispute it but instead you dey get angry.

I dey see your legs outside NL oo

Eish

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Is Igbo!! by rexwalters: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
SonOfEl:

Whether they are Fulani or Igbo what difference does it make? Does it add any value to the prosperity of Nigeria?

What kind of low minded tribalistic mentality these children have in Nigeria? In the 21st century people are talking of nationhood some naive minded illiterates are talking of tribe?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again / ECOWAS Exit: How Benin Republic Is Sabotaging Nigeria / May Day: Governor Ododo Extends Health Insurance To Kogi LG Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.