Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow (1124 Views)

Can Someone Help Me With Macromedia Fireworks-8 Activation Key / I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website / How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow by fd4all234(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2011
Hi guys,

Please i want to added slideshow to my website, and i don't know the code to use.any one that good with macromedia flash and animation.

your assistance would be appreciated.
Re: Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow by ylinkz: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
what do u wanna do?
Re: Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow by DualCore1: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
ylinkz:

what do u wanna do?

fd4all234:

Hi guys,

Please i want to added slideshow to my website, and i don't know the code to use.

OP, Google "jQuery slideshow".
Re: Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow by fd4all234(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Dual Core do u mean i will get the slideshhow tutorials on google
Re: Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow by DualCore1: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2011
I just Google'd "how to kill myself" and got tips*. I also Google'd "how to hack google", got tips. I Google'd "Google is silly", got info. Now why won't I get info on "jQuery slideshow" if I just Google it?  wink

*i won't be held responsible for the results of your actions based on tips you get for killing yourself painlessly. In other words, if you kill yourself you have no case to make with me in any court and if after killing yourself you take me to court I will tell the Judge to ask you if you didnt see this disclaimer before putting the 5000 volts red and black wires on your tongue.  tongue
Re: Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow by fd4all234(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Dual Core na wa 4 u oooo,
Re: Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow by DualCore1: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
shay you don get am now cheesy
Re: Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow by fd4all234(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2011
yes i ve get it, thx so much
Re: Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
lol. . .
Re: Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow by DualCore1: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2011
Problem solved. If only Google could solve (Nigerian) babe problems this well. undecided Google "how to satisfy a 9ja babe". . . return "Error 419";

(1) (Reply)

Is Clickify.tk A Scam? / Resolved! / Could Tumblr Be Used Instead Of Blogger And Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.