Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,735 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) (36024 Views)

Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Divoc19(f): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2021
We all know this and yet we still ignore our health. May God help us all
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2021
In Righteousness2 voice, only Jesus is super important sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Eshiet12(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2021
I can relate very well
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Okay.
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Very true.Good health is wealth and can't be compared to anything else. What's the joy in enjoying sumptuous meals,going on vacation with your money,if you are too sick to do so?
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Rey11(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by suffering: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
A no-brainer.
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
Have you cut down on your smoking and drinking life?

If you haven't cut down on it, inspirational quotes are a waste of time.
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Elegant lady.
Beautiful on Monday and every other day.

i swear
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by wisdom042(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2021
Please someone should send me Rita's contact I need to tell her something, it's urgent please
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Ijaya123: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2021
Like I always tell people, it is when you’re healthy you have many prayer points.

Someone that is sick has only one prayer point, which is to get well.

5 Likes

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by joyandfaith: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2021
michlins:
At this point in my life, I totally agree with her. Yesterday, I didn't even remember about my business. I'm just managing myself to make it to work today

You need to rest for immune system to do its work whether you are using drugs or not wish you quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by BigYash: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2021
I swear.. Even phone you can't do without, you won't even remember you have phone .. Good health is very important.. Thanks be to God for life..

3 Likes

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by brain54(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2021
My crush that year.
Chai!
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2021
Yuzedo's babe

2 Likes

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2021
My wife has spoken
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Bearfruit(f): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2021
This should speak something to someone.we brought nothing in into the world and we will take nothing out of it, don't wait till you get sick before you realize these. Get save now ! Get Jesus

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by benjanny(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2021
She Is Absolutely Right Here

Few Weeks Ago I Was Having Severe Toothache Which I Was Only Thinking That Its End Of My Life.
I Was I Will Be Dead Before Today And I Come To Understand Truly That Good Health Is Priceless
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by KillAlabi2021(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2021
RoyalBlu:
Spot on Rita!

*Health is the real wealth.

Trying our best to stay healthy should always top our 'list'

Na who dey healthy fit hustle for wealth and others...

Wealth is also health

Health without wealth is a disease on its own
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by cmecproblem(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2021
Funny enough the first thing we will pray for is money, second love, before good health. Lol
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Elegant lady.
Beautiful on Monday and every other day.

How far,you finally fvck your neighbor husband?
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Fatbam003: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2021
3 days Malaria is also an attestation to this . Good health is a grace many take for granted

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by KillAlabi2021(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2021
HenryDion:
Very true.

I was terribly sick last night.

I was shaking, shivering, and it was as if my body was on fire.

I managed to help myself to the kitchen, pour myself a hot tea.

It calmed my body a little. I proceeded to take a hot shower.

All these happened in the middle of the night, alone in my penthouse.

The millions in my account didn't matter as I was struggling with my life.

You even had the luxury of sipping a tea tongue
Take a hot shower tongue

Imagine falling sick

No money to treat ya self
No food in the house

Your health is sure to deteriorate

Never underestimate the power and importance of wealth
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

Haven't u seen a non smoker with numerous health issues? Haven't u seen a smoker living healthy till 90s?
Get tf outta here you buttscratcher
what a coot! I guess people should continue to live unhealthy lifestyles because you are a product of a smelly sperm?such a m0r0n! Don't mention me again or your mums butt would be the next butt I'd be scratching.
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2021
She's damn right, I've been so ill before that nothing mattered to me anymore, all the money didn't matter to me, my prayer was just to speedily recover.

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2021
omale88:
what a coot! I guess people should continue to live unhealthy lifestyles because you are a product of a smelly sperm?such a m0r0n! Don't mention me again or your mums butt would be the next butt I'd be scratching.
Only kids without mom talks about people's mom. Poor upbringing from your parents. Probably u don't value them. Spoilt brat#spits

4 Likes

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Message.
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

Only kids without mom talks about people's mom. Poor upbringing from your parents. Probably u don't value them. Spoilt brat#spits
that's your problem stop crying on my quote.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife / Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.