Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi (37502 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by obembet(f): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2023
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

If your wife mistakenly sleeps with another man, pray and fight for her. We women make mistakes too. If she gets pregnant outside, take care of the child, every child is a blessing, welcome the child, you are the head of the home

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8WQCKuU0d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by incandescentena: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2023
DID YOU SAY MISTAKE?! DO YOU TAKE FULL GROWN PEOPLE READING THIS PISS OF WORTHLESS ADVICE FOR FOOLS

Who is this thing sef?
(instead of her to advice your fellow selfish woman not to cheat, bring another man's child to their husband)

BTW, MEN AIN'T BUYING THESE SH!!T !

Anyway, a mans mother will always be his mother. So women, go ahead! Cheat, bring another man's child to your husbands home, SHI-SHI you nor go earn from that already ended marriage...

All hail ARCHRAF HAKIMI 2023 MVP
Fakeprophet, what do you have to say concerning what this one is saying to men? cheesy wink

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by FalseProphet1(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2023
This one just wants to trend.

This I have seen.

403 Likes 23 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2023
what kind of nonsense is this one say mistake as how

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Osobi32(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2023
I won't only pray for her, I will mistakenly send her back to her father and maybe mistakenly sleep with her best friend and also mistakenly make sure she's fully aware of it. Nonsense!

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by obembet(f): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Osobi32:
I won't only pray for her, I will mistakenly send her back to her father and maybe mistakenly sleep with her best friend and also mistakenly make sure she's fully aware of it. Nonsense!

Nonsense, which gender cheat pass? So 90% of married men have girlfriend, and yet Thier wife never kill them or send them out. If you can't tolerate it, then don't do it.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Mkelv0106(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2023
First off, is the so called actress that I haven't seen in any notable movie married, of yes, let her mistakenly go to another mans house, take off her clothes, remove her bra and panty, spread her legs and moan out another mans name, then tell her husband it was a mistake, then give us feedback. And if she gets pregnant, she should also invite her husband mother, to come and do omuogwo for another man child too. I pray that she'll give birth to this kinda of simp she's talking about, so she'll be answering grandma to another mans child in her sons house.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by AchrafHakimi: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2023
If Hakimi mistakenly acquired all his assets in his mother's name the wife should support him with her own money & pray for him in his time of distress.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by maleekberry: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2023
Mkelv0106:
First off, is the so called actress that I haven't seen in any notable movie married, of yes, let her mistakenly go to another mans house, take off her clothes, remove her bra and panty, spread her legs and moan out another mans name, then tell her husband it was a mistake, then give us feedback. And if she gets pregnant, she should also invite her husband mother, to come and do omuogwo for another man child too. I pray that she'll give birth to this kinda of simp she's talking about, so she'll be answering grandma to another mans child in her sons house.

Dey play
That girl is probably the best yoruba actress in recent times. She's very decent and scandal free

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Mkelv0106(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2023
maleekberry:

Dey play
That girl is probably the best yoruba actress in recent times. She's very decent and scandal free
A decent person don't make such utterance

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
sometimes, some women say the most silly thing ever, i swear!!!!

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Ethanuella: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Her tweet is merely in response to what the society tell women whose spouse(s) cheat and have kids outside their marriages. The society will always tell the woman to pray, endure, and try to live up to her cheating husbands’ standard. They will even tell her to accept the kids her husband has outside the marriage as hers.

If the table turns, men wouldn’t take such, and that’s what the actress is trying to paint.

107 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Tingotoe: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8WQCKuU0d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Did she just say mistakenly? grin

6 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by IjebuWarrior: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dis ugly thing sef dey talk. Wor-wor somebody! angry

10 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by illuminutty: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ment or meth?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Godswillu(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
How can you sleep with someone and call it a mistake.
It is only a mistake when what you expect is not what you get.

8 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Angelfrost(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mistakenly?!! grin grin grin

Let me quote Eminem:

"Wait, what if there's an explanation for this shit?
What? She tripped? Fell? Landed on his dick?"

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Steeewpid Heediot

Advice your papa

This hugli girl just vex me this afternoon.

Good nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by wolesmile(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
So you are saying it should be sauce for goose, sauce for gander, abi? If it applies to a man, it should equally apply to a woman
Yeyenatu!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by bestman09(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
sad
Mistakenly?

Birds of the same feather

15 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Prenonjebose: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Funny. That's almost impossible. Men are wired to see their wives as "no go area" even when some of them are philandering. It's not a simultaneous equation for men

6 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Ara21(f): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Everybody just wakes up and wants to trend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Kobojunkiee: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by jakD: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
I only understood that she wanted attention and popularity, otherwise she wouldn't blurt out this rubbish even if she has no sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by IjebuWarrior: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
maleekberry:

Dey play

But, her ugliness no be for here. angry

7 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by illuminutty: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
3xh9n:
Free!!

Ole

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Bringbackmandat: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mistakenly? Are you this stupid that you call that thing mistake? I swear to God I will neutralize her.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / Cute 4 Generation Photo (Females) / Expectant Mum, Kids Stranded In U.S. After Husband’s Sudden Death (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.