Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Humanity Is A Failed Joke - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Humanity Is A Failed Joke (1280 Views)

Is Marriage A Failed Union? / Boy Labelled A Witch In 2016! Humanity Is Still Alive! (pics) / Why Some Women Become Bitter After A Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

Humanity Is A Failed Joke by CBDC: 12:50am On Feb 15, 2022
Humanity is a failed idea. What was the intention of whoever was behind this program ? Humans and its variety is best assumed to be a joke.
Multiple copies of the same product but twisted description; It has flesh, it has blood, it has a nose and eyes. White skin, Dark skin, yellow skin brown skin and numerous color...
All of its varieties are the same: all the same with NO DIFFERENCE... But he wakes up and thinks he is special.

Now do you understand why i said humanity is a Joke? You think you are special hun?
Humanity is a lie ! This has to be a program... a deceptive one at that

Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nice thought, although you still dwell and think in the flesh.
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by anthonyuncle(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
if you choose to call yourself a joke - no problem!

Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
CBDC:
Humanity is a failed idea. What was the intention of whoever was behind this program ? Humans and its variety is best assumed to be a joke.
Multiple copies of the same product but twisted description; It has flesh, it has blood, it has a nose and eyes. White skin, Dark skin, yellow skin brown skin and numerous color...
All of its varieties are the same: all the same with NO DIFFERENCE... But he wakes up and thinks he is special.

Now do you understand why i said humanity is a Joke? You think you are special hun?

Lol where do I even start. First I will like to congratulate you for having this thought and thinking. Generally 90% of the world population are "Dormant Dummies" Most are less concerned about our creation et all. To not make matter worse, Never try to bring up such magnificent and brain storming topic Into Nigeria's Atmosphere because most of them are "Absolute Dormant Dummies" Theirs Is to look for and embezzle money, eat like gluttons, "Breed Like Rats" then engage In misplaced priorities. I hope you gerrit.....

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by naija4life247: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
CBDC:

A comedy written by our Father in Heaven
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by naija4life247: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol where do I even start. First I will like to congratulate you for having this thought and thinking. Generally 90% of the world population are "Dormant Dummies" Most are less concerned about our creation et all. To make matter worse, Never try to bring up such magnificent and brain storming topic Into Nigeria's Atmosphere because they are "Absolute Dormant Dummies" Theirs Is to look for money, eat like gluttons, breed like rats, then engage In misplaced priorities. I hope you gerrit.....

Any man who thinks he is the wisest and others are fools, such s man is an idiot, a nitwit, a nonentity, and a scallywag.

Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by naija4life247: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
theForth:
Nice thought, although you still dwell and think in the flesh.

Uncle that is thinking in the blood, please let's hear your view.
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
naija4life247:

Uncle that is thinking in the blood, please let's hear your view.

Don't be stupid.

Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by naija4life247: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
theForth:

Don't be stupid.

So, this is your view. That's alright
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
The program has failed o. It seems a lot of the experiments and chess pieces are beginning to ask questions.

Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Maxxim: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
The program has failed o. It seems a lot of the experiments and chess pieces are beginning to ask questions.
Damn
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Maxxim: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
What if we just chose to live what we believe to be a happy life undecided
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by OSDD(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na now you just dey sabi say. Person Wey create humanity, na oversabi dey worry am cos e no necessary at all..... It's just a show of power.
the unfairness and inability to decide your where you are born, to whom you are born to and the society you grow up , it's nothing but a big blow on "freewill". We just dey live our lives like pawns

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by emmaodet: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Arsenate(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Any man who thinks he is the wisest and others are fools, such s man is an idiot, a nitwit, a nonentity, and a scallywag.
Well said, dude.
They are genuinely the worst. Miserable bunch on their high horses.
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
OSDD:
Na now you just dey sabi say. Person Wey create humanity, na oversabi dey worry am cos e no necessary at all..... It's just a show of power.
the unfairness and inability to decide your where you are born, to whom you are born to and the society you grow up , it's nothing but a big blow on "freewill". We just dey live our lives like pawns

Omho I am so glad so many people are beginning to see the light. If Nigeria continues in it's present trajectory. A lot of people are going to question their birth in the next 30 years.

Cc raalsalghul mariangeles
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by OSDD(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Omho I am so glad so many people are beginning to see the light. If Nigeria continues in it's present trajectory. A lot of people are going to question their birth in the next 30 years.

We bicker over religion, race, tribe, orientation, class and even gender. I don't know who started this project, but it is not working.

Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
OSDD:

We bicker over religion, race, tribe, orientation, class and even gender. I don't know who started this project, but it is not working.

It is not at all.
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Steep: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
The solution is Jesus Christ!
sin destroyed this world already, God is building a new creation without sin, This creation is in Jesus Christ.
receive Jesus christ become part of the new creation.
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Raalsalghul: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I believe this is something humanity have always known except people are now being very vocal abut their thoughts.
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

I believe this is something humanity have always known except people are now being very vocal abut their thoughts.

I think social media contributes a part. From my phone I can see the lives of my age mates in Switzerland, Canada, Australia, Japan etc. Growing up I believed we had it good in Nigeria. Growing up we were fed rubbish tales of how those who went abroad work as mortuary attendants or shit packers for the white man. Nigerians as young as 5 years with access to the internet already know Nigeria is a shithole. A lot of hard questions are gonna be asked over the years. I see children killing their parents in the future for making them Nigerians especially if Nigeria doesn't get good.

Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by prettysassygirl(f): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I think social media contributes a part. From my phone I can see the lives of my age mates in Switzerland, Canada, Australia, Japan etc. Growing up I believed we had it good in Nigeria. Growing up we were fed rubbish tales of how those who went abroad work as mortuary attendants or shit packers for the white man. Nigerians as young as 5 years with access to the internet already know Nigeria is a shithole. A lot of hard questions are gonna be asked over the years. I see children killing their parents in the future for making them Nigerians especially if Nigeria doesn't get good.
Why didn't you see the lives of your age mates growing up in Burundi. Nigerians would never be thankful for the little they have,always comparing themselves with the developed countries and cursing theirs. Watch documentaries and be grateful . Nigeria would be great again.
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by OSDD(m): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

As Nigerians, we were trained to believe in a better future, to believe that a messiah will create heaven(if it exists ) on earth, we were taught no to challenge the norm or question what we don't understand.. Na just to dey swallow every bullsheet dem give us..

The truth be say, there isn't any better future anywhere, if we fail to create a better self, no messiah dey come except we are ready to make it work. If we can't use our human resources and natural resources, there is nothing for us in this dark Continent.. Religious in the morning, sleep with the devil at night
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Mariangeles(f): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Learn to tame your thoughts.
Don’t let it run wild, otherwise, it might turnaround to stomp over you.
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
prettysassygirl:

Why didn't you see the lives of your age mates growing up in Burundi. Nigerians would never be thankful for the little they have,always comparing themselves with the developed countries and cursing theirs. Watch documentaries and be grateful . Nigeria would be great again.
What's the difference between burundi and Nigeria. Nigeria has more people in poverty than burundi. Nigeria is poverty capital of the world burundi isn't. Burundi has light Nigeria doesn't on and fuel scarcity too. Why shouldn't Nigeria be compared to developed countries. Do the people in those countries all have two heads?

Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
OSDD:

As Nigerians, we were trained to believe in a better future, to believe that a messiah will create heaven(if it exists ) on earth, we were taught no to challenge the norm or question what we don't understand.. Na just to dey swallow every bullsheet dem give us..

The truth be say, there isn't any better future anywhere, if we fail to create a better self, no messiah dey come except we are ready to make it work. If we can't use our human resources and natural resources, there is nothing for us in this dark Continent.. Religious in the morning, sleep with the devil at night

The young ones know there's no better future anywhere that's why they are all killing their gfs for rituals. The ones up north are bandits. Just imagine the next 20 years lipsrsealed. You can't even use hellfire to scare a 5 year old child again.
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

Learn to tame your thoughts.
Don’t let it run wild, otherwise, it might turnaround to stomp over you.
My thoughts are even optimistic. As optimistic as I am about the future of Nigeria and Africa, it turns around and shows me it can be ten times worst.

Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Mariangeles(f): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

My thoughts are even optimistic. As optimistic as I am about the future of Nigeria and Africa, it turns around and shows me it can be ten times worst.

You seem to worry too much.

Let me tell you; the day you STOP WORRYING about everything, is the day you will begin to enjoy life.
The truth is, we don’t really need much in life to be happy.
JUST STOP WORRYING.

Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Dtruthspeaker: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
CBDC:

Then de-humanize or un-humanize yourself, that would solve your scam problem, after all you bin comot yourself leave others when you discover say MMM na scam.
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Dtruthspeaker: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

The young ones know there's no better future anywhere that's why they are all killing their gfs for rituals. The ones up north are bandits. Just imagine the next 20 years lipsrsealed. You can't even use hellfire to scare a 5 year old child again.

And the Bible did warn every one but as usual with the children of evil, they never ever listen.

Now e don finish patapata, now, they are complaining.

What a comedy. grin grin grin
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Dtruthspeaker: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Steep:
The solution is Jesus Christ!
sin destroyed this world already, God is building a new creation without sin, This creation is in Jesus Christ.
receive Jesus christ become part of the new creation.

You know he is talking about this world getting better for him and The Lord is coming to destroy this world.

So, The Lord can not be a solution.
Re: Humanity Is A Failed Joke by Dtruthspeaker: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Evolutionlove:
..Theirs Is to look for money, eat like gluttons, breed like rats, then engage In misplaced priorities. I hope you gerrit.....

So hunger no dey beat you and marriage no dey hungry you?

Okay, so I pray as you dey now, make you just dey like dat till you off.

My Wife Lied About Her Salary And She Lost My Trust / Household Items Auction Sales Event / My Pre-eclampsia Story.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53