Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) (25553 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Thandiubani(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Self-acclaimed investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has been called on phone by popular activist, Adetoun Onajobi.

Onajobi warned Olunloyo that she's coming to her house to beat madness out of her.

Onajobi accused Olunloyo of lying and denting her name.

In the phone conversation, she told Olunloyo to make sure police officers are there if not, she will beat her well.

She warned Olunloyo not to use her name for clout and controversy.

Recall that Olunloyo got Nigerians angry by saying that late Sylvester Oromoni agreed to be beaten so that he will join a cult group at Dowen College.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21QOR83p7nU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by duro4chang(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Madness.

1 Like

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by slawormiir: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar
This kemi self

But the thing be say even if she reach kemi house

Thier fight nor go get head....not to talk of say she go beat her well

For good one hour them go dey dragg each other hair and wig....
Bigchristo:
such a useless kind of fight women do put up grin grin grin grin
Very annoying and useless

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by AuntyVanessa1(f): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
How can you people take someone like Kemi serious, someone that the son she birthed in her vagina disowned her publicly, calls her names, If her child she suffered to carry for 9 good months, give birth to , nursed him to adulthood, can come out and say say despicable things about the mother, don't you know that Kemi is terrible even to her own children.

Kemi is simply a mad woman , we know this long ago.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by MrFixIt007: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nigerians can stress themselves over nothing. Just leave the mad woman and her stupidity. Ever since she said she was depressed and was feeling suicidal, I can never take her serious. Cos so many components in her head are missing!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Digitallegendzx(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by MufasaLion: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kemi, the cheap, dirty, clout chaser.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Bayaar02(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
ZEH...
onajobi, set awon Kogbagidi...

4 Likes

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Which kind activist be that,that love only violence and threats. In a sane country, the actingvists will be sued.

Kemi Olunloyo has her right to freedom of speech and expression intact.

Any threat will be an infringement on her rights.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Scottz: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Seconded o

Why be say all Adetoun de get craze and open teeth grin

2 Likes

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Prodigee: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fvck all y'all! Get a grip morafvckers!!
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Ijaya123: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Someone actually need to beat that madnes out her body for some sensibilities to reside therein. It is imperative.

Adetoun, you have our support, please proceed. You’re doing the society a huge favour.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Dessyeghez: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Abeg beat her

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by inoki247: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
I dey wait the day wey dem go off network for south the way dem off am for North....

I'm sure people wey go survive for south no go plenty cos na everything people dey use find attention on social media

3 Likes

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by dapsoneh: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
She needs serious brain formatting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by RealLordZeus(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
If to say na me dem call like that, i go just find some area boys give 5k make dem come pour sand inside my building...

Either the activist or whatever give a bountiful december slush or make supreme court settle am

No be everything dem dey take chase clouts.

Btw... still designing and developing websites, hit me up to digitize your biz in the coming year

1 Like

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by money121(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by BennyDGreat: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na wa
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by MufasaLion: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dessyeghez:
Abeg beat her

That would be wrong, anyways.

1 Like

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
What is happening in this country¿
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by tstx(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yawn
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
All diz Rabble rousers! sad

Think say na so e Easy to beat person, abi? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Nnamdini(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Aunt Femi has eaten more than she can chew. Always seeking for attention
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Scottz: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Prodigee:
Fvck all y'all! Get a grip morafvckers!!
na only God fit help u edit this thing grin
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by KbondShow2: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Her own way of being relevant...Mtchewe
She don jam werrey like her. It's the "make sure police is there" talk that got me
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Sarsaproko: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Werey jam Werey cheesy

But this one just dey make mouth nau. Why she dey threaten kemi dey record am? Go her house and beat her first.. Then record the beating before we can believe you. Awon werey meji..

2 Likes

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by espn(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tout

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After / I Don't Start A Fight, But I Never Run Away From It — Tonto Dikeh (Pix) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Nominated For Grammy Award With Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.