Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why (34728 Views)

President Buhari Re-appoints Garba Abari, National Orientation Agency DG / Governor Akeredolu Swears-in Oluwatuyi As SSG (photos) / Buhari Picks Omoworare Babajide As Aide On National Assembly Matter, Drops Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by TMSMedia: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu has officially sworn in his son, Babajide Akeredolu, as the Director-General of the Performance and Project Implementation Monitoring Unit (PPIMU), IgbereTV reports.

Babajide was sworn in alongside 14 commissioners, and seven special advisers at a ceremony that took place in Akure on Monday, December 13, 2021.

According to the Governor, the PPMIU was established to recalibrate his administration's development agenda, and assist in ensuring value for all resources deployed by the government.

The agency will design and implement project management monitoring, and evaluation platform for the governor's office to coordinate, monitor, and evaluate the execution of the Ondo State 8-point agenda.

Speaking at the swearing-in ceremony, Akeredolu said, “This administration has been engaging members of the young generation on whose tender shoulders the future of this great country rests. We will continue to engage worthy youths regardless of the degree of affinity or otherwise. Only the fit and proper will join us.

It is our resolve to invite anyone with requisite expertise to solve specific problems. We are indeed lucky that amidst the plenitude of highly qualified men and women in the state, we have been able to choose the members of the state executive council.

These new appointees met the shortlist, either through positive recommendations by eminent personalities in the state or by sheer hard work, professionalism and unalloyed loyalty to our administration and the state.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdAn2gLs68/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by Golan007: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin.
Things dey happen.

Anyway, Trump did similar.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by delzbaba(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
this is very wrong, a whole SAN should know the meaning of nepotism,,,shame..modified,,,the replies i'm getting on this really shows how politicians have really dented with the psyche of the masses, people are actually supporting and commending him tueh...

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by Moferere: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Whenever I see Akeredolu take on Buhari on TV, I laugh.
The same man who has turned governance into family business.
Betty, his wife has moved 4 ministry under her.
Jide is invariably the de facto Governor.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by Triquetra: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
[/i]Everyone fixing his/her family members in one position or the other and not giving other people who has no politician as a family no chance to get there but will be providing 18k for youths to be sweeping the road and they will call it financial empowerment.... undecided undecided[i][color=#990000][/color]

Time shall tell..

May we all be upgraded by GRACE...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by Manigie: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
What's the big deal if his son is qualified......?

Abi he should wait for another government to come and then begin to beg for employment for his son, na still us go insult him say him no fix him family well.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by donbachi(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nice one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by Flexherbal(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Everyone always has an explanation to his actions...

Think very well before you do some things, especially when is has to do with the general public.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by princdebola201(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
delzbaba:
this is very wrong, a whole SAN should know the meaning of nepotism,,,shame
Did he break any law?
Your argument is not even based on competency and qualification .typical nigerian who is more worried about etho-religious sentiments of an officeholder rather than qualification and competence.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by Benbellamor: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Building Leadership for tommorow and guidance
Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by delzbaba(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
princdebola201:
Did he break any law?
You re argument is not even been on competence and qualification .typical nigerian who is more worried about etho-religious sentiments of an officeholder than qualification and competence.
first of all your english is horrible, i'm sure you are one of those collectors of 1500 and bread during election, secondly nepotism is morally wrong ,,any reasonable human would know that, in a state of 4million people with a quarter of them graduates, you pick your son and try to justify it? Remain in your crass stupidity don't bother replying.. prince of stupidity

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by obiekunie01: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
I dont know if the law frowns at this type of appointment but i think ethically its wrong.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by MufasaLion: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
There's no crime in what he's done as long as hes qualified. This is the reason they do let their kids get the best of education and experience.

If I were to be in his position and I had a son, I would do the same!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by BlackfireX: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Igbo people and yoruba people doing collabo of nepotism

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by Nicepoker(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Up
Manigie:
What's the big deal if his son is qualified......?

Abi he should wait for another government to come and then begin to beg for employment for his son, na still us go insult him say him no fix him family well.
And thousands of people in that state are even more qualified for that post.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by princdebola201(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
delzbaba:
first of all your english is horrible, i'm sure you are one of those collectors of 1500 and bread during election, secondly nepotism is morally wrong any reasonable human would know that, in a state of 4million people with a quater of them graduates, you pick your son and tey to justify it? Remain in your crass stupidity don't bother replying prince of stupidity
hello rabble rouser ,morality doesn't gurantee good governance.What aketi did is obtainable in the saner climes you all make reference to as an example for good governance.
If aketi son is the most qualified for the job out of the 4millions youths ,why can't he have it?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by fourboys: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by Lifestone(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
delzbaba:
this is very wrong, a whole SAN should know the meaning of nepotism,,,shame
Is he qualify?

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by delzbaba(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
princdebola201:
hello rabble rouser ,morality doesn't gurantee good governance.What aketi did is obtainable in the saner climes you all make reference to as an example for good governance.
If aketi son is the most qualified for the job out of the 4millions youths ,why can't he have it?
ok because an eccentric like Trump did it, it makes it right, i guess we have many illiterates in Ondo, that an ordinary masters holder can oppress everyone there

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by delzbaba(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lifestone:

Is he qualify?
is he qualified? And the answer is no, based on morality grounds.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by Kissiemu(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Abi the boy no go school? What other people sons are looking for I will now deny it to my son because I am the governor.... when I am not mad

17 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by Volksguys1985: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
He be like all of you don collect salary abi, dey ague there.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by seguntravels009(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
shocked undecided
Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by Chatflick(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nepotism is allowed.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by tstx(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
The ways of the black man
Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by PennywysCares(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Oyo government is a family business
I believe this is not an issue of concern to the Ewedu republic community, their only issue of concern is IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by DropsMic(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lol
Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by salbis(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why by MufasaLion: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
delzbaba:
ok because an eccentric like Trump did it, it makes it right, i guess we have many illiterates in Ondo, that an ordinary masters holder can oppress everyone there

Shut up! Everything is not about degree. Skills and experience are vital also, hence the reason the developed nations are progressing.

Grow up, boy.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School / Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages / Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.