Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) (44125 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience / Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Investorozay: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2021
place is darn expensive
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by azpekuliar: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2021
S
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Samiah33(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2021
Interesting video
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2021
So you dey nairaland, I dey enjoy your YouTube videos om
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2021
What of their girls? Damn beautiful or not? undecided
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2021
They will always show us the beautiful side
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Teddy78(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2021
It would have been nice to give like a ball park figure of what it cost for our 10 days, return flight and all. Would really appreciate it bro.
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by todugo(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2021
That's not true. How about Puerto rico, Columbia,el Salvador,etc some of them are islands with small populace.
It all depends on the mentality of the people, their governments management and natural resources and, not Population.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Legendoo: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2021
So awesome. The best naija YouTuber by miles.
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by gwinaB(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2021
abumeinben:

Oga bros, nor discourage me o.

Well I'm not surprised at the cost of living. Filled with foreigners...means it's a tourist location.

But me go get their passport laslas.

You will need to marry a citizen that's the easiest way.
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by gwinaB(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Please also note that Seychelles isn't a country you will come and hustle because there are no jobs, the small island country is only for tourists, if you are looking for a good place to spend your honeymoon or vacation, Seychelles is the right place to be.

@Tayo I'm a fan of your YouTube videos, keep it up.

Not very true, most of the teachers in Seychelles are foreigners.
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by gwinaB(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Teddy78:
It would have been nice to give like a ball park figure of what it cost for our 10 days, return flight and all. Would really appreciate it bro.

Just have like 1.5 to 2m. You should have about 1k euro in cash or 2k USD or else they will send you back from the airport. That 200 dollar hotel is not too expensive, there are more expensive ones or you can stay in a homestead or what you call shortlet. I paid 800 rupees per day for mine in greater mahé.
I used buses instead of cars and it was 7 rupees to any drop.
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by gwinaB(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
What of their girls? Damn beautiful or not? undecided
Very beautiful and not so beautiful.
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Femeto: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2021
TayoAinaFilms:
Seychelles Is Not What You Think It is a video about me traveling and exploring Seychelles. I take you through the costs of living in Seychelles, Mahe & La Digue, and also some things to do in Seychelles. I also give you some information about the cost of real estate in Seychelles which has some of the best beachfront resorts and luxury real estate in Africa.

I show you some of the best hotels in Seychelles, Anse Source d'Argent which is the most Beautiful Beach in Africa, and some of the Interesting creole cultures of Seychelles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quk1P2Qo9aY&t=114s&ab_channel=TayoAina
You must hold plenty money b4 now.
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by gwinaB(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2021
JohnCyrilEfe1:
They will always show us the beautiful side

Seychelles is beautiful. Very beautiful, they ugly side is drug abuse amongst their youths.
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by iampeterben(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2021
Seychelles �� is very beautiful I must confess. Can't wait to visit that country with my wife.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by abumeinben(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2021
gwinaB:

You will need to marry a citizen that's the easiest way.

Nor worry.... investment can get you anything in this life...I dey expect some blessings from God. grin
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by LordVarys1: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2021
Not the dirty shitty lake they say they have in jabi
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by kindlyheart: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2021
TayoAinaFilms:
Seychelles Is Not What You Think It is a video about me traveling and exploring Seychelles. I take you through the costs of living in Seychelles, Mahe & La Digue, and also some things to do in Seychelles. I also give you some information about the cost of real estate in Seychelles which has some of the best beachfront resorts and luxury real estate in Africa.

I show you some of the best hotels in Seychelles, Anse Source d'Argent which is the most Beautiful Beach in Africa, and some of the Interesting creole cultures of Seychelles.

so you on nairaland too. I never knew. great videos you making.
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Ashirioluwa: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2021
abumeinben:

Well I'm not surprised at the cost of living. Filled with foreigners...means it's a tourist location.

I think the easiest way to become citizens in this country is through education path. Get study permit to study in college. You will qualify to apply for citizenship after staying for 5 years or more.

The real problem is that one cannot work with study permit in this country

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by sweettease(f): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2021
I've always thought this is where I'll go for my honeymoon one day but now, I am having second thoughts, I might as well go to Santorini if it's like this. When my white and black friends asks me a good place to vacation in Africa, I usually recommend Seychelles which is weird cause I've never been there. Please look into Mauritius for a future video. Awesome video BTW.
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by baralatie(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Please also note that Seychelles isn't a country you will come and hustle because there are no jobs, the small island country is only for tourists, if you are looking for a good place to spend your honeymoon or vacation, Seychelles is the right place to be.

@Tayo I'm a fan of your YouTube videos, keep it up.
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by baralatie(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2021
sweettease:
I've always thought this is where I'll go for my honeymoon one day but now, I am having second thoughts, I might as well go to Santorini if it's like this. When my white and black friends asks me a good place to vacation in Africa, I usually recommend Seychelles which is weird cause I've never been there. Please look into Mauritius for a future video. Awesome video BTW.
Cape verde

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by rampantlover: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2021
So many countries in Africa which is better than the self acclaimed giant of Africa. Hahaha
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Michcole: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2021
yemmywesey:
@ aina, is sychelles visa free for a nigerian passport hodl.

Yes.
The East African country is a visa free country but Intending visitors to Seychelles are advised to apply for a 1-month extendable visa before arrival into the country.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by naijadrivablog: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2021
TayoAinaFilms:

So na here you de get followers from? cheesy Smart guy
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Kizito2nv:
Nigeria will only progress, when the north Wakes against their elite,
Democracy is a game of number, the north has the numbers, unfortunately only a few northern elite control the vast majority who are poor and really can't speak up.

Reason why the ones you see on Twitter are the ones supporting this government. an average northerner is suffering the harsh reality of this government, but can't speak up.

There's nothing like democracy in Nigeria.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by wink2015(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2021
DELTA STATE, BAYELSA, RIVERS, AKWA IBOM STATE !

Can you see how Seychelles are using their country to attract tourism.

But you guys here in the mentioned states are using your maritime shoreline to promote kidnapping and banditary.
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by seyz91(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Dorcmass:
who have 500 naira that is not useful for him to borrow me
am traveling to nigeria
am tired of this country
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Powersurge: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
abumeinben:

You are doing a great job. I dey watch some of your videos on YouTube. I never knew you were on Nairaland. Keep it up!
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
yemmywesey:
@ aina, is sychelles visa free for a nigerian passport hodl.
they will give you entry permit on arrival and cases the airline that use will give you the entry permit onboard to fill.. Is an expensive country but the hate Nigerians with passion , hostility starts from the airport and the immigration officers determine how long you will be staying ..

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by macho44(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Vichot:
Going there next year

Make I follow you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) / 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.