Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. (2607 Views)

A Big Warning To Igbos / Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by ArewaNorth: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
I perceived bigotry but I don't know why those people are always worried about Tinubu's candidacy?

There has never been a Governor who worked hard and become example to 36 states of the Federation since 1999 like Tinubu.
In 2023, we no longer want try by error profiles. We need people who are tested and trusted.
Those who don't like him should vote for their Atiku under PDP undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Moferere:
Present your candidate and stop ranting

Abi.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
ArewaNorth:
I perceived bigotry but I don't know why those people are always worried about Tinubu's candidacy?

There has never been a Governor who worked hard and become example to 36 states of the Federation since 1999 like Tinubu.
In 2023, we no longer want try by error profiles. We need people who are tested and trusted.
Those who don't like him should vote for their Atiku under PDP undecided

God bless you ojare.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ezemust:
it's not about party,it's about personality.buhari was a bad market for apc....ekerudolu of ondo is one of my best nigerian politician....nigeria will never be great with people like u

Who da fck is ekerudolu? You IPOBians and duplicity. You think others are kids ba?

You cannot even spell a man's name correctly and you want to pretend he is one of your political icons? Joker.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Ovamboland(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
So SE will sit on their butt, align with no baga, and the entire country will come and beg them to accept to lead the country. What sort of human reasoning is this?

You are free to turn your land into a battlefield, Amnesty, NGOs, will get plenty jobs, while others region will move on with their lives

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Ezemust: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dsalvo:

Who da fck is ekerudolu? You IPOBians and duplicity. You think others are kids ba?

You cannot even spell a man's name correctly and you want to pretend he is one of your political icons? Joker.

oh...buhari called osibanjo osubade,covid19 cobid one nine.is that why he is so stupid?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by cocolacec(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ezemust:
Spot on....as much as i like nigeria and want it to be great,denying igbos the presidency in 2023 will be the BEGINING OF THE THE END of this contraption.

all the grand players of nigeria politics:from ibb to obj,abdulsalam to gowon,danjuma and buhari himself knows that 2023 is igbos time in the interest of peace and justice,but a certain greedy tinubu is less concern about nigeria unity but his personal interest instead....WE ARE WATCHING

Let Tinubu become President so that Nigeria will scatter.No bi Biafra una want,why are the Igbos desperate for Presidency?

Your desperation is frightening.Tinubu will contest whether Igbos like it or not,bring out your candidates to challenge Tinubu at the polls.Enough of Igbo blackmails.

Yorubas dont owe Igbos any loyalty or suppory,our politicians will only do what is best for our nation as Yorubas in this useless cage of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Ezemust: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
cocolacec:

Let Tinubu become President so that Nigeria will scatter.No bi Biafra una want,why are the Igbos desperate for Presidency?

Your desperation is frightening.Tinubu will contest whether Igbos like it or not,bring out your candidates to challenge Tinubu at the polls.Enough of Igbo blackmails.

Yorubas dont owe Igbos any loyalty or suppory,our politicians will only do what is best for our nation as Yorubas in this useless cage of Nigeria.
nigeria dont want igbos to leave...poliicians who dont want the country divided are gearing up to make sure an igbo man is electet.just like the did in 99 with the yoruba.but a certain greedy man who do not care about yoruba nation cus he claim to love one nigeria is going about ploting the division of the country with his greed
Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by streetsoldier1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fineman87:
Again, I read disgusting news about Tinubu planning an alliance with the North to make himself president in 2023.
I must warn every Nigerian against this move, as such move isn't in the interest of Nigeria. This man Tinubu is greed personified. Tinubu in 2015 went and resurrected Buhari to contest, because he wanted to be Vice President under Buhari. And today we are here in this country. As God would have it, Buhari became President while Tinubu for religious reasons couldn't fulfil his ambition of being vice. He then nominated Osibanjo.
The moral of the foregoing is that, We have Buhari as president simply because of Tinubu's personal interest. Buhari had contested 3 times and lost and eventually retired. But the animalistic Tinubu went and propped him, for Tinubu's own interest.
Now again, Tinubu is at it. For his own ambition, he intends to mislead the North again into another silly alliance. He doesn't care that the igbos should be given a chance at the seat. The SW has had Obj for 8yrs and the North has had Buhari, but Tinubu doesn't care about Nigeria's existence. Tinubu is all about Tinubu. Ugly disgusting man is all GREED.
He is never about Nigeria. Any sane politician knows that if the SE is denied 2023, then Biafra agitators would get more High level support. The reason Nnamdi Kanu has failed so far is because he lacks High level political support in the East. And denying SE the 2023 presidency would tilt that and Nigeria would fail within 20years.
Let us all be warned. The fact that Tinubu is making plans with the North is insulting to the sensibilities of Nigerians. At his age, he should be preparing to meet God and render account of how he looted Lagos dry. But no, he wants to contest against the unity of Nigeria.
This man is disgusting. The way I see him, if I have political power, I would completely end his political career. We Nigerians tolerate so much bullshit from neanderthals.
The North must be warned. 2023 is a make or mar period for the unity of Nigeria. Any attempt to deny SE the slot is a 'dark cloud' over Nigeria's existence and must be resisted by all lovers of Nigeria. I have been pro Nigeria all my life and rejected any calls for secession. But if 2023 is messed with, I would now see reason with Kanu on why this country must split peacefully. Ex-gov Peter Obi and Prof. Kingsley Moghalu are two bright young Nigerians that can rule this country. Nigerians must beware of greedy Tinubu; the North must especially beware of snaky Tinubu.

can igbos be trusted with power is another issue. Truly igbos should be tried. But when i read how greed made Zik leave his Igbo land to be dragging SW with Awolowo goes to show how a typical igbo man is genetically configured to be greedy.
But looking at how Tinubu has worked and sacrified alot for APC, he deserve to be given the slot. He has vision

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by oyatz(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ezemust:
Spot on....as much as i like nigeria and want it to be great,denying igbos the presidency in 2023 will be the BEGINING OF THE THE END of this contraption.

all the grand players of nigeria politics:from ibb to obj,abdulsalam to gowon,danjuma and buhari himself knows that 2023 is igbos time in the interest of peace and justice,but a certain greedy tinubu is less concern about nigeria unity but his personal interest instead....WE ARE WATCHING

Start supporting Atiku, he is the only candidate that can create Biafra
Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by oyatz(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ezemust:
nigeria dont want igbos to leave...poliicians who dont want the country divided are gearing up to make sure an igbo man is electet.just like the did in 99 with the yoruba.but a certain greedy man who do not care about yoruba nation cus he claim to love one nigeria is going about ploting the division of the country with his greed

A citizen exercising his Constitutional right to contest for an election is not greed and has nothing to do with division of the country.

The Igbos should rally round Atiku because he has promised to do only one term and he will hand over to Peter Obi in 2027.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Crashes Dollar, Releases $6.7 Billion To Banks With Special Instructions / FG Bans Consumption Of Alcoholic Beverages In Small Sachets / Nigerian Companies Seeking Nigerian Expatriates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.