Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) (5166 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed / INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by IPIGSRMUMU: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
some how like somehow
this one still manage to squeeze in Igbo in the discussion cheesy
there's something great about igbos these people are seeing that igbos themselves don't know.
because the way they're obsessed about igbo clearly shows it.
you don't envy what you better pass
you only envy wetin better pass you

fact

I don't understand how anyone can envy cannibalism.
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by IPIGSRMUMU: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=AsampeteNwaanyi post=108524841][/b]

You are not a Nigerian, you will return to the forests of Congo where cannibalism is normal.
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
It is too late for the hausa
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by IPIGSRMUMU: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

https://www.nairaland.com/6896522/insecurity-hausa-fulani-clash-twitter/1#108525126

I don't think these ones are eating each other yet like the IPIG terrorist monkeys on Mpuri drugs.
IPIGS are terrorists just like Bokoharam but they are now consuming human flesh like their forefathers.
Sad and pathetic.
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by cocolacec(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Fulani are using their Yoruba Muslim brothers to achieve that
Yoruba Muslims are descendants of Fulani
they're not real Yorubas
Stupid IPOB idiots,Muslims have been in Yorubaland before the missionaries or Fulanis cane to Yorubaland.We even had sharia in Yorunalsmd at some point before the North.

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by cocolacec(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
they're not real Yorubas
Stupid IPOB idiots,Muslims have been in Yorubaland before the missionaries or Fulanis came to Nigger area.We even had sharia in Yorubaland at some point before the North.
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Xzellentgraphic: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
ArewaNorth:
The Tweet is more of a funny frightening experience by the poster. i used to tell you, in the North especially North-West more than 80% of the population there are Hausa-Fulani; people there either have maternal or paternal relatives as Hausa or Fulani.

In the North, most people including the pure Fulani feel inferior to be called Fulani because the perception of being a Fulani is like a herder or someone livingand wandering in bush just like the bandits.

I'm Fulani but in my official profile and other things I prefer to be called Hausa by tribe than Fulani because, I was born and brought up in town and Hausa is the only Nigerian language I understand.

Where ever see an educated Fulani living in town/city and ask him his tribe he will tell you he is Hausa except when the question is genuinely demanding serious answer!
I feel very serious concern for u....your tribe would experience a massive burnt next year!
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Kutunban: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
We are civilized, disliking someone doesn't require offensive words. They were stating the obvious.

ChiefSosa:
I was expecting to see more gbas gbos sef. Anyway, I'm still here for the violence
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
cocolacec:

Stupid IPOB idiots,Muslims have been in Yorubaland before the missionaries or Fulanis came to Nigger area.We even had sharia in Yorubaland at some point before the North.
na real Yorubas you go dey deceive not me.

you started practicing Islam a foreign religion all of a sudden cheesy

even real Yorubas can see through una deceit
Hahahaha
una don cast
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by AllahIsSatan: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
It was actually Fulanis who brought PISSlam to Yorubaland. That is the reason why even yoruba mûdslîmés recognise the Sultan of Sokoto as their religious head

cocolacec:

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by DemMannaScam: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
E shock u abi

U neva even see anything.

GAME OVER!!! Fulani janjaweeed.

BlackfireX:
Yorubas and igbos masquerading as hausas to insult Fulanis

Shame on you
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
MAZI NNAMDI KANU is not your mate!!

He said all these things like 3 years ago but Hausa thought everything is politics now their lives are messed up
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by alanto: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
they're not real Yorubas
Ipob don chop this one boyfriend
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Ceejay57: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
aboki mma ibeya
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by ProudImolite: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Nah normal thing

Fulani is different from Hausa

Even some Fulanis fear some Fulanis

Just the way

Some Igbos fear some Igbos in the South East.
Enlighten on the Igbo part?
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Lelelalalele: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike And Fubara Budget Presentation, Spot The Difference (photo) / Nigerian White Boy Speaking Pidgin English - Enjoy / Soldiers Block Scene Of Planned #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.