Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night (49930 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Akwa Ibom is the best place to be this Yuletide.

#CompletionAgenda
#UdomEmmanuel
#AkwaIbom
#AKSCarolsFest2021
# Ibeno beach and it’s islands

https://www.facebook.com/100064325576843/posts/279232120897638/?d=n

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
More 1

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
More 2

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
More 3

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
More so

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Freestainworld(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
The governor of Lagos State, Rivers State, Akwa-ibom state are the best governors in this era, the whole governors in the East excluding Umahi of Ebony state, are the worst performing governors especially the one of Abia state, the other South south governors are just carrying big tummy up and down for nothing, the whole governors in the north excluding the short man devil and one other governor that I have forgotten his name are just answering governors for answering sake, in the west, just remove Lagos, the others are owambe title holders.

176 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ekealterego: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Looks great! Op, where is this?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Brexxit(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
We celebrate mediocrity in this country too much.

The amount of money Akwa ibom state has received for the past 8 years is enough to turn it to a world class standard like Dubai.

The Governors of Akwa ibom are thieves, especially akpabio.

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by harqinhola(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Which Akwa Ibom is this ?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by RealTalkNoBull: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Roflmaoooo Nigerians are a lost cause.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
The governor of Lagos State, Rivers State, Akwa-ibom state are the best governors in this era, the whole governors in the East excluding Umahi of Ebony state, are the worst performing governors especially the one of Abia state, the other South south governors are just carrying big tummy up and down for nothing, the whole governors in the north excluding the short man devil and one other governor that I have forgotten his name are just answering governors for answering sake, in the west, just remove Lagos, the others are owambe title holders.
Chai grin

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ekealterego:
Looks great! Op, where is this?
Akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Brexxit:

The amount of money Akwa ibom state has received for the past 8 years is enough to turn it to a world class standard like Dubai.

Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ekealterego: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Akwa ibom
Where in Akwa-Ibom

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
harqinhola:
Which Akwa Ibom is this ?
The one in Nigeria .. meanwhile videos of Ghanaians enjoying their selves in Akwa ibom below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbBc32PAKkg

Lalasticlala front page

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
Roflmaoooo Nigerians are a lost cause.
Ok, including you abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Golan007: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
Brexxit:

No be only Dubai, na Wakanda.

The kind of money Dubai has received should then turn it to what?

Slow down with the exaggeration abeg.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Golan007:

No be only Dubai, na Wakanda.

The kind of money Dubai has received should then turn it to what?

Slow down with the exaggeration abeg.
May God bless you .. I think he is forgetting that this central government we are practicing is killing some visionary states from reaching their height

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Help2020: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
You own best has to do with Infra structural development. If even if they don't pay workers salaries for two years no problem..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Mastakija(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
ehn forget o oyo state governor is doing well too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Brexxit:

How much Akwa Ibom don receive for the past 8 years wey go turn am to Dubai?

Do you even know what you're saying at all sha?

38 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nicepoker(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Akwaibom has 31 LGAs you will take pictures in uyo and be tagging the whole state. Stop misleading people here. Can you all see the effect of 30k hyping allowance?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by JaroMan: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
I don't understand.
Please make it make sense.
What is Sanwo doing in Lagos?
So far, it's been completing Ambode projects with snail speed.
Ok he cooks with Whitemoney?
What exactly? Because the inner roads are in shambles. I won't go further.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
You have collected you usual monthly crumbs to be posting rubbish Christmas lights at round about when hunger is the case since I came into the state this December from abj.Tell the people how can a government collect 100k for those rubbish cubicle to sell for a month at Christmas village.Are they going to sell drugs for them to break even.You pack to do something and you see one person or the other begging you for help to eat in almost all supermarket and fast-food.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Akemim(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
A state with epileptic power supply... SMH

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by chariisGRACE(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Illaumoh leave all this edited pictures of Uyo metropolis.

Show us unedited night pictures of Ikot Ekpene... total darkness. Ikot Ekpene is very dark.

From Abak to Ikot Ekpene is very dark. The street lights are just not working.

If you are working for the AKSG, tell them make them fix Ikot Ekpene.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nicepoker:
Akwaibom has 31 LGAs you will take pictures in uyo and be tagging the whole state. Stop misleading people here. Can you all see the effect of 30k hyping allowance?
Stop taking nonsense because Onna , Eket , Ibeno , ikot ekpene plaza are all represented there

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Biafran4life:
You have collected you usual monthly crumbs to be posting rubbish Christmas lights at round about when hunger is the case since I came into the state this December from abj.Tell the people how can a government collect 100k for those rubbish cubicle to sell for a month at Christmas village.Are they going to sell drugs for them to break even.You pack to do something and you see one person or the other begging you for help to eat in almost all supermarket and fast-food.
You sound so Pained and jealous why?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Akemim:
A state with epileptic power supply... SMH
thats not peculiar to Akwa ibom state an I do have 21hrs electricity supply

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nicepoker(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Stop taking nonsense because Onna , Eket , Ibeno , ikot ekpene plaza are all represented there
All those places are semi jungle. Onna that place na bush. I wonder how you will be doing this. So you mean you picked out only plazas from four LGAs and tag the whole state. If I were udom Emmanuel I will suspend your 30k allowance. You just did a very low budget work.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nicepoker:
All those places are semi jungle. Onna that place na bush. I wonder how you will be doing this. So you mean you picked out only plazas from four LGAs and tag the whole state. If I were udom Emmanuel I will suspend your 30k allowance. You just did a very low budget work.
I just realize you are mental next time if you don’t know what to comment then avoid my thread ebot

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ezewuzie01: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Does akwa ibom have pipe borne water, light rail or constant power supply or you just want to showcase your ignorance with pictures of roundabouts decorated with Christmas lights?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Any Nigerians In The Philippines? / Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.