Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,013 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions (13921 Views)

Anambra Landlords Protest Killings, Destruction, Multiple Levies / Gani Adams: Daily Killings, Abductions Can Set Nigeria On Fire / Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
bcomputer101:

So you open a moniker with NGArmyTerrorist?
I will start running an I.P tracker location signal on you until you are arrested.

We will use you to teach other terrorist like you a serious lesson.

Enjoy your limited freedom for now
Do you want my phone number, office, location and ip address; I can do that for you only if you can pay for an airline ticket to fly you out to arrest me grin
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Do you want my phone number, office, location and ip address; I can do that for you only if you can pay for an airline ticket to fly you out to arrest me grin

You are a criminal and I am sure you will be caught

All you esn and ipob sponsors

Your days are numbered

You stay outside Nigeria causing problem and instigating others

Don't worry your days are numbered sir
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by Tomek09(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
[s]
bcomputer101:
Kòní da fun àwon omo olórí pelebe yi.
Kíni efé so Nigeria dà?

Buhari should order shoot at sight on every IPOB terrorist.
[/s]
The shoot at sight should begin with skull miners, human part traffickers, organ harvesters, brown roofians and ewedu eating miscreants.
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by Tomek09(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Good news from AfghanEASTern

Cc;
ajumma
abijaj
DubaiLandLord1
DubaiLandLord2

Olatunji
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by peculiar2233: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
bcomputer101:
Kòní da fun àwon omo olórí pelebe yi.
Kíni efé so Nigeria dà?

Buhari should order shoot at sight on every IPOB terrorist.
Olorun edi aye ti n di e grin
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
I wonder why you're beating round about a bush. I don't talk twice,just wait for an action since decided to be pointing fingers; you can ask Oyigbo how hot it was on him and now you. Have a nice time; We will enjoy Porthacourt together! I had already sent the post to people you're accusing. Bye.

Hahahahaha my dear terrorist sponsor. Let us see how it goes . Don't make noise we shall see ... Wait for it
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
I wonder why you're beating round about a bush. I don't talk twice,just wait for an action since decided to be pointing fingers; you can ask Oyigbo how hot it was on him and now you. Have a nice time; We will enjoy Porthacourt together! I had already sent the post to people you're accusing. Bye.

You will meet your Waterloo . Twice my sister was nearly raped there ... Don't worry you will be traced . You and all of those criminals. All the guns you send to esn and ipob hiding in omachi you will be fished out mark my words. I will take all your posts to the authorities.
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by msMonyei: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Terrier99:

I don't share the curse of bastardhood plaguing your family. Go and direct your anger to the animals you call parents and don't disturb me. You foolish nonentity.

You are very stupid for calling his parents animals.
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2021

You will meet your Waterloo . Twice my sister was nearly raped there ... Don't worry you will be traced . You and all of those criminals. All the guns you send to esn and ipob hiding in omachi you will be fished out mark my words. I will take all your posts to the authorities.
YOU DECIDED TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT; LOL.
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2021

fullstop! Your crying just started. What about your sister had she recovered from the hot Wi-Fi rape?

Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by Terrier99: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
msMonyei:

You are very stupid for calling his parents animals.

You this foolish hawker selling useless items, it seems you want to cry.
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by msMonyei: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Terrier99:

You this foolish hawker selling useless items, it seems you want to cry.

You do not sound like a wise person, and how do you hawk online? Stop calling peoples parents animals, you don't even know if they are alive or not.
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by Terrier99: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
msMonyei:

You do not sound like a wise person, and how do you hawk online? Stop calling peoples parents animals, you don't even know if they are alive or not.

Face your petty trading and get out of my mentions. I don't have time for stupidity.
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by msMonyei: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Terrier99:

Face your petty trading and get out of my mentions. I don't have time for stupidity.

And what has my petty trading got to do with me asking you to be a better person? You do not sound like a wise person.
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by Justiceleague12: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Terrier99:

Is like you think everyone is like you... Learn how to attack ideas not personality.... Drug addict
You this meth addict, you are here again.
Re: 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions by Justiceleague12: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Always quick to display your poor home upbringing... Quick to evaluate me not knowing that you are the addict here

Terrier99:

You this meth addict, you are here again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu / Meaning And Secret Behind Nigeria Currency, "NAIRA." / See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.