Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria (3909 Views)

The Southwest Is The Economic Superpower Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Most Powerful Region In Nigeria / The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
History555:

U have a gdp of 305 billion dollars, best this and best that, yet u choose to remain in Nigeria without access to 24hrs light, good roads, affordable housing, affordable health care, mass unemployment etc. Oga go round all sw states and you will know you are just blabbing

Yes because Nigeria is our country, abi shey you have any other country?
Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
[s]
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
[/s]
Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
BBBmall25:
Just because of LAGOS, you wrote all this epistle? Pls stop this chestbeating! This same irritating attitude of ipigs u're indulging to tarnish already quiet yoruba's archievers... Pls stop this noise. Proudly Efik/Ibibio
proudly Niger deltan.

Efik/Ibibio man, care to tell us who are the ‘ipigs’?
Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
forgiveness:

Infrastructure development, economy, industries, education etc. Ogun State is far more developed than other states in the Southern Nigeria besides Lagos. grin
MENTION THE INFRASTRUCTURES IN OGUN THAT CAN'T BE FOUND IN OTHER STATES IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA.NUMBER OF INSTITUTIONS IN A PLACE DOES NOT MAKE A PLACE TO BE EDUCATIONALLY DEVELOPED,BECAUSE SOME OF THIS INSTITUTIONS ARE MUSHROOM SCHOOLS.ANAMARA,DELTA AND SOME EASTERN STATES HAS THE HIGHEST CUTOFF MARKS THAN OGUN,THE LEAD AND BEAT OGUN IN WAEC,NECO,JAMB,COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS,NNPC AND COWBELL COMPETITIONS ETC.THAT IS HOW DEVELOPMENT IS MEASURED NOT BY BUILDING MUSHROOM SCHOOLS EVERYWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by BBBmall25: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Efik/Ibibio man, care to tell us who are the ‘ipigs’?
YOU! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
BBBmall25:
YOU! undecided

Interesting! But i’m Igbo....a proud one at that! Any particular reason you, a purported Efik/Ibibio man, would refer to Igbos as ‘ipigs’? smiley
Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by BBBmall25: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Interesting! But i’m Igbo....a proud one at that! Any particular reason you, a purported Efik/Ibibio man, would refer to Igbos as ‘ipigs’? smiley
An igbo man refering to entire igbo nation as ipigs?... You made me sad bro! proudly Efik/Ibibio

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
BBBmall25:
An igbo man refering to entire igbo nation as ipigs?... You made me sad bro! proudly Efik/Ibibio

I asked you who you were referring to as ‘ipigs’, and you said you’re referring to me! I am a proud Igbo man, so was expecting you to correct yourself and apologise profusely, yet you decided to become evasive and as slippery as a eel! Why are you scared to own up to your abuse...you chicken!? wink
Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Beejayy20(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
ariesbull:

Lagos this and that... Most of the economic players in Lagos are non yoruba... Wait till Christmas tone and know who Controls Lagos economy. When they travel and rest the lagos economy would ground

Show us Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Ondo..

Braggards
Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Beejayy20(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Beejayy20:
. Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Beejayy20(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
ariesbull:

Lagos this and that... Most of the economic players in Lagos are non yoruba... Wait till Christmas tone and know who Controls Lagos economy. When they travel and rest the lagos economy would ground

Show us Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Ondo..

Braggards
Ondo

1 Like

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
forgiveness:

Ogun State is more developed state in Southern Nigeria besides Lagos State.
Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Beejayy20:
Ibadan
SHOW US THOSE AREAS SURROUNDING DUGBE THE ARE ALSO IBADAN.
Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by iyapont: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
yorubakid:

Don't let ijaw indegenes in Ondo catch you claiming their oil that Obasanjo seceded to yorubas cause of politics and cause they are minorities..

Imo,Abia, and Anambra state are oil producing states while most igboland in SS like obigbo in Rivers also have large quantity of oil..
lol the same ondo state where I dey? grin Tell me the ijaw environs where oil dey..I dey wait for your reply

1 Like

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Beejayy20(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
SHOW US THOSE AREAS SURROUNDING DUGBE THE ARE ALSO IBADAN.
No Igbo have ever seen a skyscraper except those living west and other part of Nigeria.
Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Beejayy20:

No Igbo have ever seen a skyscraper except those living west and other part of Nigeria.
Ibadan
IS IT THAT OLD DILAPILTATED BUILDING THAT LOOK RUSTY IN DUGBE U CALLED A SKYSCRAPER.I ONCE WORKED IN THAT BUILDING BEFORE IFOR AIT.I RESIGN BEFORE THAT BUILDING WILL COLLAPSE ON ME.
Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by forgiveness: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
YOU ARE JUST A KID,OGUN STATE THAT CAN'T FUND IT'S BUDGET,WHILE RIVERS AND ANAMBRA STATES FUND THEIR BUDGETS.ANAMBRA WITH IT'S LOW BUDGET HAS GO ON TO BUILT AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTER,STADIUM,FLYOVERS ETC.WHILE UR OGUN IS STILL BOOSTING WITH AUDIO IGR WITH BROWN ROOFS AND BAD ROADS EVERYWHERE.

Ogun State budget is almost 3 times that of Anambra State that’s just 160b.

Ogun State has built more than 15 bridges and flyovers within 6 years. That one na small thing na.

Ogun State built 3 stadiums within 4 years under OGD.

Ogun State already built ICC long ago and still has many scattered all over the state. Anambra na tata for this work ooo. See below

Ogun State is building an Aerotropolis in Iperu Remo. Bigger than what you have in Anambra State.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by BBBmall25: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
IGBOSON1:

I asked you who you were referring to as ‘ipigs’, and you said you’re referring to me! I am a proud Igbo man, so was expecting you to correct yourself and apologise profusely, yet you decided to become evasive and as slippery as a eel! Why are you scared to own up to your abuse...you chicken!? wink
ehyaa... I owe no apology to a brainless ipigs! I have no problem with igbos, but if u feel since ur'e one, therefore other igbos should be drag to ur madness; then so be it! Bye my ipig friend.
Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
BBBmall25:
ehyaa... I owe no apology to a brainless ipigs! I have no problem with igbos, but if u feel since ur'e one, therefore other igbos should be drag to ur madness; then so be it! Bye my ipig friend.

You’re fast losing what’s left of your sanity!

Of course you DO have a problem with Igbos, so own your hate! You use the words ‘ipigs’ and Igbos interchangeably and it’s clear you were referring to Ndigbo when using that slur word! You told the fool you initially responded to not to brag like ‘ipigs’ do, so are you now implying it’s only IPOB that ‘brag’ about Ndigbo and not the generality of Igbos!? And besides, what research have you done to support your assertion that ‘ipigs’ brag more than the Yoruba on this forum!?

What’s even more perplexing is why a purported Efik/Ibibio man would hold this much fear and hatred towards Igbos....or should we say ‘ipigs’!? A thread that started off having nothing to do with Igbos, IPOB....or ‘ipigs as you love to call them.....you managed to find a way to give them a mention out of your obsessive hate! If a Fulani or Yoruba had made that post i would have just read it and moved on....but this coming from a supposed Efik/Ibibio man!? Care to tell us what drives these type of negative emotions in a Efik/Ibibio man?

1 Like

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by ProudImolite: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
ariesbull:
Nobody go even respond to this useless post until you present ondo, Ogun skull Centre, Oyo mining industry and others in SW
grin grin grin grin grin you are right
Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by ProudImolite: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
This one na mumu, No be only South West na South Wa$TE
Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Guestlander: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
ariesbull:

Na una come here dey boast we no boast what we are here is to rupture lies...

Beside that Anambra, Lagos and Rivers are the only state that can fund their budgets without borrowing.... Mind you Lagos is no man's land

Where is ọgụn and their high IGR as

Ogun is currently the most industrialized state in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by RIVERS1stson: 7:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Kinematics:
[b]305 billion dollars? Abeg what's the GDP of the entire Nigeria if SW alone is 3billion..]

What's the GDP of polluted Rivers state? cheesy

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2021
Gbagura:
Why are you idiots consoling yourself always? A grown-up saying Lagos state isn't southwest with his full chest.

List out the 6 geo-political zones and states under them. I'm sure Lagos doesn't fall under any zone right? Mumu grin cheesy

That's the idiocy of the average IPOBian on display and it is driven by extreme covetousness, crass materialism and greed.

They want Lagos badly to the extent that idiotically denying the State is part of the SW somehow gives hope they can one day comandeer and grab Lagos as an extension of the SE.

Ask yourself why it is only Igbos, out of hundreds of ethnic groups in Lagos, always mouthing the "no man's land" idiocy. By the way, their behaviour is not peculiar to Nigeria.

Similarly, Igbos drag with indigenes in Accra, Nairobi, Johannesburg etal.Yorubas better stop fcking around with these economic saboteurs, covetous haters and aberrant people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by babasolution: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2021
,Lagos is not southwest,lagos is like economic FCT,even govnor of Lagos is seeking a special status for Lagos,like the FCT,the indigenes of FCT cannot claim to own abuja,same with the Yoruba, I advice the Yoruba to focus on ibadan

1 Like

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Donjossy1010(f): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2021
BBBmall25:
Just because of LAGOS, you wrote all this epistle? Pls stop this chestbeating! This same irritating attitude of ipigs u're indulging to tarnish already quiet yoruba's archievers... Pls stop this noise. Proudly Efik/Ibibio
proudly Niger deltan.
You can't be Efik and Ibibio at the same time, is neither you're an Efik or Ibibio.
Stop fooling around!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2021
Movic1:

Ibadan is a very big city. You can't expect it not to have an opposite side. But i can say it anywhere, the developed part of Ibadan is way larger than the old side you all see when travelling to Lagos. Ibadan is a very beautiful city.

Funny! Lagos is not SW but a special region? Lol. Lagos is SW and can never be removed from SW.
Show us picture of Ibadan as at today 17/12/2021.
Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by FuckkME(f): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
IGBOSON1:

You’re fast losing what’s left of your sanity!

Of course you DO have a problem with Igbos, so own your hate! You use the words ‘ipigs’ and Igbos interchangeably and it’s clear you were referring to Ndigbo when using that slur word! You told the fool you initially responded to not to brag like ‘ipigs’ do, so are you now implying it’s only IPOB that ‘brag’ about Ndigbo and not the generality of Igbos!? And besides, what research have you done to support your assertion that ‘ipigs’ brag more than the Yoruba on this forum!?

What’s even more perplexing is why a purported Efik/Ibibio man would hold this much fear and hatred towards Igbos....or should we say ‘ipigs’!? A thread that started off having nothing to do with Igbos, IPOB....or ‘ipigs as you love to call them.....you managed to find a way to give them a mention out of your obsessive hate! If a Fulani or Yoruba had made that post i would have just read it and moved on....but this coming from a supposed Efik/Ibibio man!? Care to tell us what drives these type of negative emotions in a Efik/Ibibio man?
when a person starts referring to himself as Efik/Ibibio, there sure issa a red flag bruh.. not only that also a Proud Niger deltan grin use ur tongue and count ur teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by BBBmall25: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Donjossy1010:

You can't be Efik and Ibibio at the same time, is neither you're an Efik or Ibibio.
Stop fooling around!
And you no matter how much you try, you can't saperate them!
Re: Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
babasolution:
Until Ibadan can be a standardize African city,even by Nigerian standard,until Ibadan can just be like portharcourt, the southwest is nothing,Lagos is not the southwest Lagos is a special region
yes Lagos is a special region in SE or SS. you need chycological examination. You said you don't want Nigeria anymore and you are here claiming special city in a country you don't want. These poeple are the most confused Tribe in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya / Amnesty To End By 2015 / Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.