Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible (31706 Views)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older / Regina Daniels Looking Older And Cute In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2021
She's approaching ENP
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by bigdammyj: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Noted
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Tapout:
But 29 is a bit early to stop gallivanting if you ask me. Nothing concern me & validation from the society.

In Bon Jovi's voice**
It's my life
It's now or never
But I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive.

Una Good Morning.
cheesy
Instant gratification only leads to regret in later age if you don't plan properly.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by dfrost: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Twenty-nine years (she's way past her prime!) + two dogs (that might be serving some hideous purposes for her) + excessive partying around (still stuck in her juvenile years)

...She sure comes with a whole load of baggages!
Just ignore her dad's fortune and you'll see how undesirable (at least, to me!) this old girl is.

For even that Nigerian Zlatan to dey take her wash... Speaks volumes!

cheesy grin

But true, Cuppy needs to advance more than this. She's 29 for crying out loud. lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by ukahrawah: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2021
Mkpurumiri mum.
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by verybadmouth(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Me sef dey reason my music career for this my age, 10 years of music and nothing to show. I still won't give up
abeg no give up oo. Make I sharply hear your song sef see as e be whether I go like am. I will give you feedback.
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2021
The wall is closing in on her.

The wall is undefeated.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Globad(f): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Don Jazzy over to you.

All the Stars you raised are all Yorubas. So you deserve to have DJ Cuppy as a trophy.

Listen to yourself.

This is the most sensible post in the world, from the beginning of the history of man till date.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Figger(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Mom of two dogs...hmmmm, so she's actually a b1tch
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Biafraaa: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2021
If no be money this one na certified werey undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Way4orward: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2021
She just woke up
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Have fun

If money dey....na to just dey have fun and party all day and night na

Na poor men Children dey put marriage for head

Nicky minaj got pregnant at the age of almost 35...niola and even Rita Dominic never even think of marriage...

Poor men children own na to just hurry marry....na so one 22 year old sandra way I dey manage and take dey follow up for area dey tell me that day say her mama say make she bring husband.....I shock
is this your definition of life

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by smyo(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Haba! Mother of two dog? Nawa o
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by jimtemi1: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2021
The rich also cry!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Mocabi: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Mum of two dogs. That got me laughing
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Teewai69: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Have fun

If money dey....na to just dey have fun and party all day and night na

Na poor men Children dey put marriage for head

Nicky minaj got pregnant at the age of almost 35...niola and even Rita Dominic never even think of marriage...

Poor men children own na to just hurry marry....na so one 22 year old sandra way I dey manage and take dey follow up for area dey tell me that day say her mama say make she bring husband.....I shock

Rita Dominic don comot for market sir.
She don marry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Shalommy(f): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Did she indirectly telling us that she's a BITCH?. Chaii..

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Wrecxman(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Only 29?

Make she cam dan abeg.

At 39, I still party till morning... but then I need 5 days to recover embarassed #oldage

Life na only 1.
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Na 3 inches remain, she go soon smashed the GREAT DREADED WALL. Slowly fading away. angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Wrecxman(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Shalommy:
Did she indirectly telling us that she's a BITCH?. Chaii..

Don't judge until you are able to fund your own temptations...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Adopt Regina Daneil approach.
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Bizibi(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2021
A mum of two dogs....it is okay!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Stevyne: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2021
DJ cuppy
Mother of two dogs
Dudu n funfun
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by DomoSabs(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

22 grin
Damn niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by EnemyofGod22(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
shocked shocked

Very ugly girl.tueh.
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Chillp44: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
you are already responsible my dear, you gave birth to two dogs and still taking good care of them......what else do you want mother of 2
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by faithfull18(f): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
It's the mum of 2dogs for me, lol cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by skedy1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Singer and Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy has lamented the fact that she still parties hard and overnight at 29. The daughter of Billionaire Femi Otedola shared how she just partied till 7am which she finds irresponsible for a 29 year old lady and mum of 2 dogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz01nQj9fOM

Na my babe so oo
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by Newyorkitis(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Is she not supposed to be in school or school is on recess?
After all the partying, she will still come out with flying colours.
I'm beginning to suspect these oyigbo schools self. Lols
Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by babyfaceafrica: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
is this your definition of life
does life ends and starts with marriage? Their are many single adults more responsible than married ones, just saying

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible by babyfaceafrica: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Wrecxman:
Only 29?

Make she cam dan abeg.

At 39, I still party till morning... but then I need 5 days to recover embarassed #oldage

Life na only 1.
lolz... Abi, you live only once. Why should society peg you down? Even men in 40s club regularly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy With Kid Brother D Prince And Father Collins Pic / Halima Abubakar's Ripped Jeans Outfit:Classy Or Trashy(Photos) / Ketchup Awake After 20hours In Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.