Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Vasline - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Vasline (902 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vasline by djcrooky(m): 1:21am On Jul 28, 2007
A man escaped out of jailed, looking for where to change in to new cloths got into the apartment of a young couple and tied them both to the chair goes to the hear of the wfe and the wife also goes close to his hen he walks in the bathoom.
the husband says to the wife
' i saw him kissing looks like he like you that guy look like a prisoner, wat ever he want to do allow him ok.'
the wife replys
'no he said dat u a cute and dat his gay he asked for a vasline and i told him to go to the bathroom, so gud luck honey
Re: Vasline by cuteass1(f): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2007
LMCAO grin grin , looks like the husband will be getting some shoved up his ass, poor thing cry grin grin
Re: Vasline by larrybabe: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2007
grin What goes around, comes around grin grin
Re: Vasline by clemcykul(f): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2007
da english iiis bbbad i cundnt cmprehend the joke
could som1 be helpful enough to elucidate me?
so dat i ccan join in the fun cry cry
Re: Vasline by CrazyMan(m): 5:18am On Aug 10, 2007
Thumbs up
Re: Vasline by marlet01(m): 5:22am On Aug 10, 2007
Nice one.
Re: Vasline by djcrooky(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2007
clemcykul:

da english iiis bbbad i cundnt cmprehend the joke
could som1 be helpful enough to elucidate me?
so that i ccan join in the fun cry cry

A man escaped out of jailed, looking for where to change in to new cloths,he got into the apartment of a young couple and tied them both to the chair, goes to the ear of the wfe and the wife also goes close to his then he walks in the bathoom.
the husband says to the wife
' i saw him kissing looks like he likes, you that guy look like a prisoner, what ever he wants to do allow him ok.'
the wife replys
'no he said that u are cute and that his gay he asked for a vasline and i told him to go to the bathroom, so good luck honey
Re: Vasline by clemcykul(f): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2007
DJ ure a dalyn! grin grin thanks man,, i really enjoyed the joke grin grin grin grin and i laffed my sress away!
goodluck to you grin grin grin kiss

(1) (Reply)

The Career Ambitions Of Babies! / In Case You Dont Know: / A Scotsman And An Englishman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.