Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal (22994 Views)

Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) / Subsidy Removal: NEC Directs NEMA To Immediately Distribute Grains To States / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by gadgetplanetng: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nigerians adjusting as usual
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Kendzyma(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Buy the deep now!
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by TemmyDayo50(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Garri
Rice
Beans
Yam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Dshocker(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Greenback:
Okay nairalanders,I'm gonna make this brief and short.

Like we are all aware if, the federal government have announced plans to and made its intentions known as regards the removal of petroleum subsidy in the coming year 2022.

We are still in 2021 and are currently, I dare say, operating under the year of oil subsidy grace! But despite that, prices of foodstuff and other items have witnessed a continuous astronomical increase.

The common man and average Nigerian have had to seriously tightened all loose ends up and their belts in a bid to survive.

One can then imagine the magnitude of hardship that will be unleashed on Nigerians when the federal government,in their "kind concern" remove the subsidy (was it there in the first place?)

So guys, please kindly suggest what would be good and wise for families, Nigerians to buy now in abundance and store that could assuage the effects of petroleum subsidy removal to a large extent in the coming year

As for me,I am thinking of buying two bags of rice,cartons of satchet tomatoes,groceries and of course red oil.

What do you have in mind?

There nothing to buy,because once the subsidy is removed on fuel,it will be that way till thy kingdom come and no food can be stored for that long

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Newyorkitis(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rice
Yams
Beans (but it spoils quickly)
Oil

Go back to the farm for vegetables

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by LZAA: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Greenback:
Okay nairalanders,I'm gonna make this brief and short.

Like we are all aware if, the federal government have announced plans to and made its intentions known as regards the removal of petroleum subsidy in the coming year 2022.

We are still in 2021 and are currently, I dare say, operating under the year of oil subsidy grace! But despite that, prices of foodstuff and other items have witnessed a continuous astronomical increase.

The common man and average Nigerian have had to seriously tightened all loose ends up and their belts in a bid to survive.

One can then imagine the magnitude of hardship that will be unleashed on Nigerians when the federal government,in their "kind concern" remove the subsidy (was it there in the first place?)

So guys, please kindly suggest what would be good and wise for families, Nigerians to buy now in abundance and store that could assuage the effects of petroleum subsidy removal to a large extent in the coming year

As for me,I am thinking of buying two bags of rice,cartons of satchet tomatoes,groceries and of course red oil.

What do you have in mind?
Nice idea
But helinues and his fellow BMC zombies will still blame pdp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by brain54(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Buy garri.... plenty garri!

After thought:
Add sugar... plenty sugar!
Plenty days of suffering ahead.
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Cardinal2012(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
You don't need to buy food stuffs you just need to find a way to buy assets that provide value and produce income, I know you will say there is no money, but if putting your financial house in order is important to you, you will find a way. Beating this economy crises requires one to be financially educated in terms of taxes, inflation, liabilities , assets, debt, unemployment etc, unfortunately the rich wouldn't allow these to be taught in schools lest the poor escape the traps

7 Likes

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Abeg abeg.... Stop spreading fud ...what all this??

undecided undecided
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Dreadlock69(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggars everywhere

Scared of tomorrow

Running to buy food for tomorrow that is never guaranteed

Yeah sure but plan all the way to the end

1 Like

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
fastseo:
Now Una go understand the full meaning of 4 * 4
Yeye 4+4. This man go kukuma kill us for this country. He don sell us to China finish oo. We go live and survive o trust my Naija peeps anyhow ogoro must jump na
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Ekob(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Funny Selfish lots.
You want to stock pile as if the food stuff will not finish.
So what happens later on in 2022 when you have consume all that you stockpile or is it a forever foodstuff.?
This is not temporary economic projection my friend. This is permanent. All hands have to be on deck to resist it or face the Brunt together.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Splitmind: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
No need to stress yourself, I'm sure Mr President has a plan to stop the price of food from increasing.

We should all be patriotic in these trying times and do our best to support him in his mission instead of making alarmist topics.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Truckpusher(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
fastseo:
Now Una go understand the full meaning of 4 * 4
grin grin
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Deathh to all Aphonjas who voted for Cowhari tongue

tongue

May hunger wipe out everybody who voted for cowhari tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by baralatie(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
specialmati:
cool cool cool coolwait so after buying them what next
Eat them
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by baralatie(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Splitmind:
No need to stress yourself, I'm sure Mr President has a plan to stop the price of food from increasing.

We should all be patriotic in these trying times and do our best to support him in his mission instead of making alarmist topics.

God bless Nigeria
Which plans

1 Like

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by moorevic(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Won't the finish?
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Maj196(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nigerians always getting accustom to suffering undecided
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by joelag: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
donziller:
Buy beans alot of beans
grin grin
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Bastard1stborn: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Incase you don't know, presidency and security chiefs share trillions of naira everyday.

Ministry of petroleum included

1 Like

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Brushstrokes20: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
The satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS is about to unleashed its final killer stroke.... But they'll meet their impending Waterloo undecided

Useless scums with brainless zombies !
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
What do you want to buy in bulk and store that will not finish in this country?
Oga Abeg no come create 'panicking' hence marketers go begin increase price of food stuff when subsidy date removal never reach....

Try find or add means of income to your present one, reduce expenses and plan adequately.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Caboceer: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
If you come buy am keep shey e no go finish again?

Naija people una IQ too low

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by tempex88(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
I had a dirty thought. Don't try it o.

I thought of digging a tank in the floor, buy fuel now and resell next year when price is increased.
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by treatise: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
chudez0147:
Buy enough beans and bag of garri . Thank me later . You can add rice if you want
Garri go burn

1 Like

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Greenback: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
brain54:
Buy garri.... plenty garri!

After thought:
Add sugar... plenty sugar!
Plenty days of suffering ahead.
If you can,buy red oil. That's the one affected by fuel increase easily mostly.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Skillsnigeria: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na to buy as many foodstuffs as possible, some no get money even if dey want to buy
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
tempex88:

I thought of digging a tank in the floor, buy fuel now and resell next year when price is increased.

That's a good business idea. Pursue it if you have the finance.
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Greenback: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
tempex88:

My friend, please be very careful with this.
I work onboard ship, tanker ship and whenever we are at Lagos jetty,I always take on or two kegs( 25ltrs) home. When I disembarked some two months ago,I had like five kegs. Gave one away and had four. Kept them in my bathroom where there's enough water and ventilation. But I was always scared when I'm away.
Only one and half remaining now,all thanks and praise to NEPA grin

But please, with this idea,just be careful and you will need license.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by chudez0147(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
treatise:

Garri go burn
You turn am to eba

1 Like

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Rree: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nothing is certain even after subsidy

The apc led government will continue to bring hardship on people until they are kicked out in the next election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? / The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 / Today Is International World Egg Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.