Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? (22940 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by StarScream95(m): 5:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Mine was Potatoes and Eggs Everything enter #500

Let's hear yours

11 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by samso247(m): 6:03am On Feb 01, 2021
Indomie... Dem dash me d indomie, borrowed pepper and onions from my neighbor, cooked it and ate it with joy

Total cost = 0naira

293 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by StarScream95(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2021
samso247:
Indomie... Dem dash me d indomie, borrowed pepper and onions from my neighbor, cooked it and ate it with joy

Total cost = 0naira

���

Sabi boy

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by SouthSouth1914: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
I won’t lie to you in this biting economy. There is no cheap food! A few unscrupulous elements have hijacked our national cake and feeding fat off it. There is no cheap food my brother..

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by EmperorFred: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Life no suppose hard and we nor deserve to chop cheap foods. If you have a good crypto trading or signal group on WhatsApp, abeg quote me. I wan join
Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by Cutezt(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
samso247:

Total cost = 0naira
Dem dey borrow onions sef?

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by Naughtysex: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
We can't afford to cook again in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by Valleys(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Just finished eating it. Remains small for later things.

Golden penny Spaghetti (260), a sachet of G/oil (80), cray fish (50), a sachet of tomato (80) and two eggs (100). Total 570

This bachelor life no easy. Make God pick my call make I just marry.

bigjackass:
sachet tomato 80 naira? where do you stay?

My guy na negotiation levels. Bought everything from the madam and I am new in the area shaa. So prolly she pittied me.

It's one area like that in the east.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by Princessjoke(f): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Had to be a concontion rice.... and those type of food dey always sweet ehhnnn

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by Originality007: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
okro soup with monkey head grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by Xucxex1997: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Abeg I no get strength to think now sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by younglleo: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Spaghetti!
Everything 450
Facebook for sale abeg
Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by ForeThinker: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Instant noodles
Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by Enudapan: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
Indomie with mushin weed
It was diluted with a chilled lacsera with Tom tom added inside it

SweetDipBenny:
Next level shit

Sure not for kids
Only for the odogwus

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
is there any cheaper food than indomie in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by gfon(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lol...don't know if to cry or laugh.student life back then ehnn.. Cooked okra soup with #200,ate it for seven days.I warm am tire,i just dey photocopy the soup with water,oil and maggi.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by 900warriorz: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Can't forget the day I went to my backyard, pluck some unripe tomatoes cry grate am use the small n'manu wey I get take fry am.

I con boil the less than a cup of rice wey remain for house take chop am. Chai embarassed

God no go shame us oo..

18 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by BigDawsNet: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sandwich

Sometime I just toast a bread with jam/peanut butter and eggs...with coffee

Or make a cereal "Rice Chex", I got some fresh come milk in the fridge

I make popcorn on my microwave

And also order for pizza if I'm working on my laptop and too busy to go to the kitchen
Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by peteradamu: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
INDOMIE
TOTAL COST N150
indomie 100 and egg 50 naira only.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by zoomman(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
samso247:

Total cost = 0naira

GBAYI.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by Omihanifa: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mine was spaghetti and grinded pepper which I later turned to jollof

Total money spent was ₦250

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by TheWalkingMind: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
If you schooled in OAU and stayed in Awo, you can cook with #0. In fact, you can eat comfortably the whole session without bringing foodstuffs.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by mrcrabs(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Plantain and egg,

Plantain was gotten at the back of my house my neighbour has a farm, bought egg, pepper and tomato for 200

Cost of food: 200

Ate like a king cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by zero007(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Na this kinda borrow dey Bleep this country up. What a Zoo country.
samso247:

Total cost = 0naira

3 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by slawormiir: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Indomie mixed with weed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by theFilmtric: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
southniyikaye:
Garri and kulikuli

Believe me, the process is tedious expecially when na the only thing wey u get for house be that..
You will have to leave it for so many minutes for it to swell up then you add water again so it can soften, you then add your sugar and kulikuli then you eat.

Shey u see say na tutorial wey u no pay for I give you for free so
I hereby give you a medal of honour...grin

theFilmtricsay

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12959211_download_jpeg9e044ea0ed5817381b189680f392bafe

17 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by STOKLOSA: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Yam and garden egg sauce. Bought yam N250. Plucked fresh garden egg from my mini garden. Used leaves from same garden too. Had seasoning cubes, pepper, onions and oil at home.

Sweetest food ever!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by MSRA(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
samso247:

Total cost = 0naira

Na lie...gas wey u take cook am nko? Or kerosene. Dem borrow u that one join?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by TheWalkingMind: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
MSRA:

Na lie...gas wey u take cook am nko? Or kerosene. Dem borrow u that one join?
U never hear hotplate before?

25 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Garri and kulikuli

Believe me, the process is tedious expecially when na the only thing wey u get for house be that..
You will have to leave it for so many minutes for it to swell up then you add water again so it can soften, you then add your sugar and kulikuli then you eat.

Shey u see say na tutorial wey u no pay for I give you for free so

8 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? by HitlerGaddafi: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Indomie plus garri was my combo back then in uni

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy / Let It Burn! Five Tips For The Perfect Jollof Rice- Yemisi Odusanya / Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.