Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu (934 Views)

CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / Why Saraki Should Be Declared President Now – ADC / 'I Declare You The Next Ekiti Governor' - Fayose Prays For Deputy, Eleka(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by Ayinesongya3: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bola Tinubu, an All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain, Tuesday said he is keeping his decision to run for president in 2023 close to his chest to avoid distracting President Muhammadu Buhari.

“The President (Buhari) is still in office. I don’t want to distract him from all the challenges he might face today,” said the former Lagos governor. “So, don’t muddle the political waters. Consult, make our program known to the people later. And the intention is clear. So you can keep guessing.”

Mr Tinubu all but confirmed his readiness to vie for the presidential ticket when he told leaders of the Northern Alliance Committee at a meeting in Abuja on Tuesday that “I am not going to turn them ( those urging him to contest) down.”

He, however, said he “will still effectively and widely consult, particularly brainstorm with my friends and find a date to come out openly and tell Nigerians.”

Speculations about Mr Tinubu’s determination to run for presidency in 2023 ramped up in the week, following the release of an autobiography by his long standing ally and first National Chairman of the APC, Bisi Akande, last week.

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/politics/Buhari-may-be-distracted-if-I-declare-for-president-now-Tinubu-506827

Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by itsme01: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
cool

Jagaban

Cunning Political Genius

Fools won't run out of lame excuse for him not to be President

Foolish excuse like;

*69 years old Tinubu. Is too old, 75 years old Atiku is Ok

*He is corrupt yet EFCC could not arrest him for over 20 years

*He is greedy politician.... Yet he stepped down for Christian Osinbajo and still finance the campaign, he built many poor people to become successful Politician

*Even a fool bellow says he doesn't speak on insecurity and economy..... Yet Tinubu asked Nigeria to start up Military reserve program like US, Finland, and Isreal, where 5 million men and women are trained to be battle ready as reserves and can be called to assist the soldiers

Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by dynicks(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Just take a look at his face!!

See lips ....be like who really dealt with brezz nipples while growing up!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by Vision4God: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hahahahahahha
I laugh in a Gambian language.
Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by chrisxxx(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tinubu wants to be president why?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
This pensioner want to contest for president so that he will be collecting double pensions.
Meanwhile,he has not show any concern about the killings of voters carryout by bandits terrorists, inflation,bad governance, and unemployment under his ineptitude friend.Tinubu man is heartless.
Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by alanto: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Only the two face cannibals from the dot nations think you are not fit to be president. They think an older Atiku that has loads of corrupt case against him is better than you. The rest of Nigeria think you are good for US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by Doubleoh7: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
That is if he was concentrating on governance in the first place. Distraction ko, declaration ni. Make una two just getat!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by jude79(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hahaha, sauron does not share power, buhari till they kingdom come.
Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by aribisala0(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
It will end in disgrace

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by ClassicMan202(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Jagaban

Cunning Political Genius

Fools won't run out of lame excuse for him not to be President

Foolish excuse like;

*69 years old Tinubu. Is too old, 75 years old Atiku is Ok

*He is corrupt yet EFCC could not arrest him for over 20 years

*He is greedy politician.... Yet he stepped down for Christian Osinbajo and still finance the campaign, he built many poor people to become successful Politician

*Even a fool bellow says he doesn't speak on insecurity and economy..... Yet Tinubu asked Nigeria to start up Military reserve program like US, Finland, and Isreal, where 5 million men and women are trained to be battle ready as reserves and can be called to assist the soldiers

So atiku is older than Tinubu?

Zone-B o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Especially since he's the one to campaign for you. If the top 20 dunces in the world are gathered Nigerian politians will make 18 of them.
Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by sapientia(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hahahahaha
Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by AntonVince: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Your doom is imminent, toad-eyed age-cheating robber.
Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by Vickym1(f): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Can this man tell us what he's bringing to the table, not shouting i want to be Nigerian president, what can u offer
Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by scribble: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
This guy should just content head chimp at local zoo

Self serving greedy baskat
Re: Buhari May Be Distracted If I Declare For President Now - Tinubu by History555: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
How can u distract someone who is busy doing nothing?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Donate Church Building He Promised To Build In-6-Month In Memory Of H / 12 Itemized Outcomes Toward 2023. This Is A Forecast! / I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.