Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign (19975 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari / Hushpuppi: Rush To US Now, Defend Yourself – HURIWA Tells Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by 141samuel: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Last last bad government will reach everybody side
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by tamdun: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
tiger28:
AFGHANEASTERN!!!!!!
Cannibaleastern

3 Likes

Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by Angelfrost(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
So, their resigning will suddenly put an end to the insecurity or make them less of a target??!

Instead of these clowns to call out the idiot claiming to be a governor for failing woefully to safeguard his people, they are busy talking rubbish.

...And why can't the rulers mobilize their people to form vigilante groups to protect them and the people?!! Why is Ipob suddenly mute about these atrocities?!!

Oh Well, lemme come and be going my own...

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
I really Pity these people Sha. These traditional leaders are very vulnerable. Misplaced Priority by the killers. Attack the senators, Governors and see if everyone won't seat up.
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by asanausana91: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Useless HURIWA that cannot call the terrorist organization who they are. These foolish human rights organization know the terrorists, they know that ipob is responsible for the killings, instead of them to tell ipob to stop their activities, they are now trying to blame the governor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
This HURIWA is an association of IPOB and PDP members from the South East. Just check out the names their executives and officers. They have never condemned any of the terrorist activities being carried out by IPOB cannibals.

You’re deluded and I know you’re a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by Godons1: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
It's over for AfghanEASTERN. That Region has gone to the Dogs. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by ORIAYO70(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/16/insecurity-resign-for-your-lives-huriwa-tells-all-imo-traditional-rulers/

Dem just say Dem Torchlight place wey Dem dey Chop person like goat in Imo.
Obodo Oyinbo people call Dem Cannibals

Same fools will say Westerner r skull minners whereas we r learning from them,
Westerner r skull miners whereas Easterners r both Miners n eaters
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by asanausana91: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
I watch it on TV when the traditional rulers agree to work with Hope Uzodinma in order for the state to progress, they even advice Ihedioha to wait for Hope to finish his 8 years. Since then,this animal with green cap Ihedioha) begin to unleash his PDP terrorist (Ipob) on these traditional leaders. So Igbo land now become a land where nobody have any right to vote his choice.
That HURIWA is one of the useless organization in this world.
The useless organization cannot condemn Ipob terrorists activities, they are looking for ways to blame the victims.
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by Tochiology: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Regrettable! My beloved Imo State which used to set the benchmark for peace, tranquility and relaxation has now become a land synonymous with terror since the ANGEL OF DEATH forcefully took over the reins of power.

That son of perdition called Hope Uzodinma is the worst creature to have walked the surface of this earth. He's far worse than emperor Nero. I liken him to the biblical anti Christ.
The only things that come out of his mind are murder, fraud, destruction, and intimidation. But I know he will not last. He will end up miserably. Ndi Imo should endure for a while. We shall overcome.
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by Conrod: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Their business...
Next
The expected reply of a man who is allegic to truth.
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by Tochiology: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Angelfrost:
So, their resigning will suddenly put an end to the insecurity or make them less of a target??!

Instead of these clowns to call out the idiot claiming to be a governor for failing woefully to safeguard his people, they are busy talking rubbish.

...And why can't the rulers mobilize their people to form vigilante groups to protect them and the people?!! Why is Ipob suddenly mute about these atrocities?!!

Imo is suffering state sponsored terrorism. Those of us that have known Hope for a while saw this coming when he was fraudulently declared governor.

Uzodinma has never done anything praiseworthy in his life. All he knows is fraud and murder. He's the worst human being to have ever existed. I liken him to the biblical anti Christ. But I know we will overcome, it's just a passing phase.
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by Tochiology: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

Imo is suffering state sponsored terrorism. Those of us that have known Hope for a while saw this coming when he was fraudulently declared governor.

Uzodinma has never done anything praiseworthy in his life. All he knows is fraud and murder. He's the worst human being to have ever existed. I liken him to the biblical anti Christ - the man of sin. But I know we will overcome, it's just a passing phase.
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by chaloskyx: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
BY THIS ALL YOU ARE SAYING IS

IMO TRADITIONAL LEADERS SHOULD RESIGN CAUSE SINCE THEY ARE BEING PAID BY THE FG THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING TO PUT THEIR SO CALLED SUBJECTS IN CHECK

BY SAYING HOPE UZODIMA SHOULD RECONSTITUTE THE SEATS OF THE MONARCHS ALL YOU ARE SAYING IS LET YOUR FULANI SLAVE PUT PEOPLE WHO WOULD SUPPORT THE FULANI AGENDA

ALL YOU ARE TELLING THE MONARCHS IS CHOOSE WHO TO SERVE ITS EITHER THE FG OR THE PEOPLE

AS SIMPLE AS ABC NO NEED FOR THE SUGAR COATING

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by myfantasies(f): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
fullnetwork:

Very interesting.
Very very interesting
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Buhari too should resign one hand now
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by Lovenorth: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
God bless our lovely governor Uzodinma, HURIWA is always chasing shadows and shading crocodile tears
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by ginggerxy: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
This HURIWA is an association of IPOB and PDP members from the South East. Just check out the names their executives and officers. They have never condemned any of the terrorist activities being carried out by IPOB cannibals.

you're a Boko Haram member and a bandit because you have never condemn the killing that has being happening in the north
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by Gbagura: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Emergingnation2:
Fulani stunts !!
You better face your already wretch north, and leave SE/Igbo out of your misery.. chronic unity beggar
Eehn cannibal, this your 'chronic unity beggar' is stale. Learn to be creative and stop being one-way traffic. Small thing, chronic beggar go don drop. If he's chronic beggar, you sef na chronic Mugu you be cos na only Mugu go believe one there's one Biafra somewhere.

I know you will drop another 'chronic' bullcraps again as your 3kb brain permits. grin

You sure say you go school laidis?

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by Jonah507(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
The entirety of north should then go into Extinction
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by GetMeRight: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Emergingnation2:
Uzodinma is the one terrorising those king.

Emergingnation2:
Fulani stunts !!
You better face your already wretch north, and leave SE/Igbo out of your misery.. chronic unity beggar

Who cares? As long as it's IPOB vs rulers in IPOB land, it's fair
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by GetMeRight: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
boyido:
Buhari is a calamity

Buhari is the reason IPOBians are killing their traditional rulers and dumping their corpse at the market square? You need to borrow sense each you want to contribute to issues
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by GetMeRight: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Joyidood:
How I wish we had not voted this evil APC administration Into power

You are not ready to face the truth. IPOB is your headache, not APC or traditional rulers. They are done with security agents, it's traditional rulers round. Lol
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by christistruth01: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

HURIWA is the Propaganda wing of IPOB

It is a one man organisation run by Emmanuel Onwubiko and it supports everything IPOB does including Cannibalism

https://arewaagenda.com/is-onwubikos-huriwa-the-mouthpiece-of-ipob/

Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by paramakina202: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
ESN terrorist are targeting every institution in Imo state.After destroying traditional institution they will go after religiuos institution and finally political take over of Igboland by human munching cannibals.Oburu ogwu oma' re...Tufiakwa!

Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by dasparrow: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Those killing the royal leaders are sponsored by the politicians.
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

SHUT UP!!!
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by Abujason: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
HAVE YOU CALLED ON BUHARI AND ALL THE GOVERNORS TO RESIGN FIRST?
Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by omenkaLives(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2021

HURIWA, has for the umpteenth time, urged governor Uzodinma to make peace with the stakeholders and groups in the state including the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB).

Security agencies should keep very close tabs on these Pigs called HURIWA. This group is nothing but an extension of ipob. Not a SINGLE DAY have they raised a finger of objection against anything ipob or pdp does. All their attacks are either on Buhari, APC, or our security agencies.

Degenerate Cannibals. Spits.

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign by omenkaLives(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Didn't see this comment before I made mine but they both are conveying the same message. Huriwa is nothing but an extension of Idiotic Cannibals of Biafra- ICOB.

I pray the hand of ipob touches them soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Buhari Set To Name 14 Special Advisers / Ambode Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.