Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

GT Bank Opened An Account For Me - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GT Bank Opened An Account For Me (20576 Views)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: GT Bank Opened An Account For Me by pnwaobia: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2021
Why are they always using GTB.
Re: GT Bank Opened An Account For Me by Exodora: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
saasala:
Na Yahoo boy open the account for you. Dem don use your head bra.

That is where they will divert their ill-gotten money without a trace. They will only need to activate an ATM card on the account which they will use to make withdrawals while wearing nose masks to cover their faces so the CCTV won't catch them.

You are finished!
And the thumb print he did during BVN registration won't be detected right ?
Re: GT Bank Opened An Account For Me by blackiridis(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
olayinkajnr:

You'll just open mouth wahhh.

1. It's not scam
2. The OP submitted his BVN for a program, loan, or things of sort and an account was opened with it in select banks (not limited to GTBank alone). Some were opened in Access even.

Google SANEF. Lots of people got a wet season payment on an account opened for them in different banks with their BVN.
I never did any of those and GTB opened an account for me. They are still texting me to come activate it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Join The British Army / The 8 Most Annoying Mistakes In Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.