Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' (6199 Views)

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / See The Results My Neighbor's Daughter Got From School / Threat Message I Got From Fastmoney Media. (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Nah useless people full the world.

They can never lend a helping hand but will seek opportunity to use you and later offer stupid advices when you want to help yourself.

You don't need their money, but they can never give a single useful advice.
Re: Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' by odysey: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2021
Wallpaperguy drop the business here someone will/may share The details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' by FirmTR(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Bullshit. Y'all know that's not what it means. This guy wants to be taught how to make money. If you don't owe your friends growth, you should leave them alone.

We owe our friends (and humanity) good behaviour, sound advice and growth. And the annoying is the fact that most of you saying this believe in a God. I hope you guys know what they doing.

Thank you, Broda.

All these ones saying " no one owes you anything" na them go dey religious pass

Here's what Romans 13:8 says :
Owe nothing (debt) to anyone except to love and seek the best for one another; for he who [unselfishly] loves his neighbor has fulfilled the [essence of the] law [relating to one’s fellowman].

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' by Loreettaa: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
"Women don't love themselves " in the mud.
Glory hunter ko, fortune bounty ni.
May God help you.
Re: Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' by Imustnottalk: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Alvelt14:

I don’t trust words, what if the person is wealthy.
Narrative changes wink

I have wealthy people we do talk but that doesn't mean they are my friends .my friends are people I can always count on them and they can do the same so I don't keep friends that can't help when I'm in bad situations
Re: Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' by ActuaRise696969: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
You are not just financially broke, but cerebrally broke.

He is asking you to deepen the discussion and tell him how you intend to improve his value and yours while working with him. Lazy yoot
Re: Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' by Emu4u2c: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
I Heard of Glory hunters till I experienced it... Most people will drain your good Will Aura When you get too close to them
Re: Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Imustnottalk:
to me you are making no sense if you are older as you claimed and you are making such comments that show your Level of reasoning do you know Nairaland as a site has helped alot of people to make it in life if alot of people have your mentality here bet me no one will be successful in this life including you because it's someone that help you where you are today directly or indirectly

See his post on Nairaland, how he was saying he will not share the same redpill stuff he got here for free. It speaks volumes about his kind of personality and you can see from many of the comments here that many nairalanders share the same wicked, myopic view about life. The question I always ask such people is: If that is how life is, then why should anyone mentor you since many great mentors don't have any material thing to gain from their mentees!
Alvelt14:

The only regret I have is not knowing his miseducations as a teenager

God knows I won't share those things he shared for free if it is me

God bless u Ubunja

Re: Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' by Alvelt14(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

See his post on Nairaland, how he was saying he will not share the same redpill stuff he got here for free. It speaks volumes about his kind of personality and you can see from many of the comments here that many nairalanders share the same wicked, myopic view about life. The question I always ask such people is: If that is how life is, then why should anyone mentor you since many great mentors don't have any material thing to gain from their mentees!

I am pretty sure you saw the post before that where I shared how I slept with four girls within a week and you simply ignore that.

You see yourself, na your type dey forget good deeds when it get messy.
Re: Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' by Alvelt14(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
I have seen it all, guys having the same entitlement mentality just like Nigerian girls they detest.

Someone should share me that wetin musa no go see for gate meme
Re: Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' by obawinner(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sell yourself simply means what can you do?

If the guy business run down, friends will always be the first to leave
Re: Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' by Raregem33: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ashaolu vain is the help of man

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' by Imustnottalk: 5:23am On Dec 18, 2021
Op dont feel bad even Wizkid was once begging people to help me so its normal no successful person today who hasn't passed through that stage but I wonder how those successful people think no one helped or was there for them as if they wake up one day and be successful at least one or two persons will pave way for you indirectly or directly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised / UNILAG 2012/2013 Cut-off-marks & Change-of-course-forms-overview / Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.