Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) (36328 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
obembet:
Na this kind new I want on fp.

It's time to ban all those aboki that share lifeless man birthday, and I don't know mod who push am to front page.

I dey suspect lala, please nobody should give that man snake till January

hahahahaha....supported
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
U no go eva see righeouness 4 dis kind post ooh,bt see him in action wen it cums to korea to bomb USA or market catch fire..
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Mikefrik(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Finally someone remembers we men matter angry

We go ut everyday rain or hot weather to hustle hard for the wife and kids but hey they say daddy isnt around much and they love her more.. our bosses shout and abuse use daily till we become verbal punching bags and when we come home angry the kids say i hate daddy he isnt fun like mummy.. we go out every day to hustle to pay rent and feed them and when we get home no energy to knack madam and then she cheats on us and when they ask her like tonto dike she says we dont perform well in bed.. finally WHO said life expectancy of Nigerian men is now 52, meaning most men reading this my pos twill die at 52 years and our wives will remarry and get knacked by another guy she will say is more caring than us ..

If High BP doesn't kill us, prostrate cancer will, if diabetes doesn't kill us, stress will, if liver failure doesn't kill us some other heart disease will. .fact it all our wives will outlive us, because by the time we are 50 our heart has done twice the work, three times the over beating and palpitation of a woman's heart due to over thinking, nagging from her and financial stress. Anyone who thinks being a man is easy , ask any honest hard working man who provides for his family if being a man is easy .. This is why most pussy arse boys like slowamirr turn to fraud or what you call yahoo yahoo, because its too much work to be a real man who works 6am - 6pm Monday to Saturday doing honest work to provide for your family .. So those man-boys rather want to remain children forever hence they turn to fraud , because it takes courage real courage to be a real man and live a life of legit. Unfortunately the women prefer those man-boys to us honest working legit men, because those men -boys, waste money they didnt work for and dont know what it is to plan on a wage and still provide for family and extended family on a low income while looking for ways to supplement income honestly.

This life is rigged against us men angry

To all my fellow hard working men, keep your head up and never loose faith. They may nag us, they may compare us , they may make us feel less than we are worth do not loose hope, remember our papa sef face am so we too go face am.

Drops mic
Guy you try

1 Like

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
And nah tokumbo he buy give the man make he use kill himself kiss undecided
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Exceed15: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
This is beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food / What Would You Do In This Situation? / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.