Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) (36332 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ah for run am for my papa

Fucvk you high bp for taking my old man angry

1 Like

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Blessedarethepe(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
harqinhola:
Na so i wan dey make people cry this 2022 .. UNA GO CRY TIRE
Make me one of the beneficiaries
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Lamasta(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Na this kind grace I dey like tap into grace that brings tears of joy and hope......
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by citywal(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
i really want to do this for my mum, and Dad continue to rest in peace.
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Ever8090: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
harqinhola:
Na so i wan dey make people cry this 2022 .. UNA GO CRY TIRE
bross make me cry this afternoon naa...make I send Aza,?..a staggering amount can make me cry more than you can imagine

1 Like

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
chii8:
Chaiii.... congratulations Sir,I wish I can do this for my father! God bless me oooo
THE FIRST LADY ONLINE TO HAVE SOMETHNG GREAT IN MIND FOR HER FATHER

1 Like

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nonexisting:
I remember the weekend I replaced my father's rickety Peugeot pickup with Toyota hilux and the dance step he showcased. The old man was so excited that he went to the goat barn and killed a he-goat that same day for merriment. Fathers are gold aswear.
they deserved to be appreciated as much. fathers work on planet earth is unexplainable* suffer heads all round *

1 Like

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Skyehigher1: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Congratulations papa may God almighty allah bless me to the same more for my parents
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by TOPAI7(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
God bless him richly.

He will never lack in Jesus name.

EBMedia:
Dad weeps as his son gifts him a car, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94TAf3dx0kc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXjySMYrQvb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by KingDash: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Omo na all man for himself oh.
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
slowice:
God bless you for making dad this joyed... See tears of joy cry

My sad is no more, I pray to be able to make my mom this happy one day
/

It is a rare occurrence for guys to bless their father this way.

Wetin concern your mom for this matter?

/
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Good father indeed.... Congratulations to him

I joined you Ma'am in rejoicing with him.
Congratulations Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nonexisting:
I remember the weekend I replaced my father's rickety Peugeot pickup with Toyota hilux and the dance step he showcased. The old man was so excited that he went to the goat barn and killed a he-goat that same day for merriment. Fathers are gold aswear.

eh,eh,eeeeh!
Why killing 'he-goat' for pepper soup or what?���
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Hkff: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by slowice(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

It is a rare occurrence for guys to bless their father this way.

Wetin concern your mom for this matter?

/

Because your mother useless or maybe born you for a drunkard father say na hoe she be nor mean say every woman dey as useless as her. Sorry, now I see where your stupidity emanated from.
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by afamaustin(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
God bless me so l can buy my dad a Toyota Highlander Jeep
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by peppermint7(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
adecz:
undecided

❌❌

Showing your dad's hot tears
to the world because of a 20 year
old second hand ( not Belgium sef) car❓❓☹️
You be mumu
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Tzar(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
I hope he finds the time & courage to ask the son where he got the money if the son doesn’t have a legitimate job or business that can afford the vehicle.
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dividend of yahoo plus
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tzar:
I hope he finds the time & courage to ask the son where he got the money if the son doesn’t have a legitimate job or business that can afford the vehicle.
him no fit
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
afamaustin:
God bless me so l can buy my dad a Toyota Highlander Jeep
no go do yahoo plus o
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
slowice:
God bless you for making dad this joyed... See tears of joy cry

My sad is no more, I pray to be able to make my mom this happy one day
be fast about it, age is no longer on your side, you’ll be 79 next year
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
That girl that was screaming in the video, her ringtones no go sweet for bedroom, she was just sounding like a rat
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by InvertedHammer: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
slowice:

Because your mother useless or maybe born you for a drunkard father say na hoe she be nor mean say every woman dey as useless as her. Sorry, now I see where your stupidity emanated from.

/

I know you are soft. I wanted to make you cry.

/
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Testimony1988(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tears of joy, he's reaping what he has sowed on him, good one.
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Sheggy13(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
I love this..this is a rare sight in today's Nigeria..most sons and even some daughters only remember their mums for gifts like this, their dads are treated as outcasts.

1 Like

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nonexisting:
Most of the good things fathers do go unnoticed and unappreciated. The job of a father is a thankless one. Fathers are rarely appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Hurt: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Why is nobody saying dickocurrency? If it was a lady that did this now, some unfortunate people would be shouting clitocurrency. angry
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by huttonbanti(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
WibusJaga:

Maybe he remembered that he once called him a useless, good for nothing child who would never amount to anything in future.

You don't have sense....where you there when he called him dat?

Una go just dey talk trash put for here,you go like am if your papa say such to you?
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by slowice(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

I know you are soft. I wanted to make you cry.

/

The joke is on you
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by slowice(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
BABANGBALI:
be fast about it, age is no longer on your side, you’ll be 79 next year

I nor be buhari mate sorry...
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by kruzyempire(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
I'm gonna do this for my dad soon , Make Oluwa bless me ,That man don try for me and my siblings .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them! / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped / Married But Feels Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.