Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Tinubu And EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And EFCC (956 Views)

NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With NGF Chair, CBN Gov And EFCC (PIX) / Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And EFCC by cocolacec(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2021
```"One state we investigated most during my tenure as EFCC Chairman is Lagos. We sent information to all our allies in the Metropolitan Police, the FBI etc. I remember I told the National Assembly when EFCC could not get any wrong about Tinubu in Lagos, I said we must wait for the international community because they were also doing their investigation. We were all waiting to expose Lagos corruption but even the international community didn't indict him, they found nothing. That is why LAGOS under Tinubu was the only state EFCC didn't charge to court....."```

*NUHU RIBADU, March, 2021*
https://www.facebook.com/100000748763282/posts/4949528125082097/?d=n

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And EFCC by FarahAideed: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2021
If Ribadu said he couldn't find any corruption on Tinubu then he is a clown cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And EFCC by SadiqBabaSani: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2021
Even a Rookie can proove Tinubu was guilty of abuse of Office as Governor
Re: Tinubu And EFCC by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
I don't understand why some people hate Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu And EFCC by alanto: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
If Ribadu said he couldn't find any corruption on Tinubu then he is a clown cheesy
Oya show us your findings. Let’s nail Tinubu together.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu And EFCC by FarahAideed: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
alanto:

Even if I show you Tinubu inside treasury vault you will not nail him cheesy
Re: Tinubu And EFCC by iokpebholo: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
alanto:

At least u saw bullon vans
Re: Tinubu And EFCC by alanto: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

Even if I show you Tinubu inside treasury vault you will not nail him cheesy
Show me hard evidence and I promise I will desist from supporting him.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And EFCC by alanto: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
iokpebholo:
Do you have education?
I know people that banks take money to their house personally.
How will you move let’s say hundred million cash?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu And EFCC by seunmsg(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Even a Rookie can proove Tinubu was guilty of abuse of Office as Governor

No wonder PDP investigated him from 1999 till 2019 without finding anything. The GEJ administration did everything possible to find something that can stick. When they couldn't get, they fabricated some allegations about operation of foreign accounts that had no link to Tinubu and charged him before the CCT. He trashed the Jonathan administration easily at the tribunal.

So young man, go and read up on what has happened in the past before posting rubbish. If you know more that those that PDP used to investigate Tinubu for 16 years, you are invited to do the investigation yourself. The FOI act is there to help you. We are all waiting for the outcome of your investigation.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu And EFCC by Validated: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
cocolacec:
```"One state we investigated most during my tenure as EFCC Chairman is Lagos. We sent information to all our allies in the Metropolitan Police, the FBI etc. I remember I told the National Assembly when EFCC could not get any wrong about Tinubu in Lagos, I said we must wait for the international community because they were also doing their investigation. We were all waiting to expose Lagos corruption but even the international community didn't indict him, they found nothing. That is why LAGOS under Tinubu was the only state EFCC didn't charge to court....."```

*NUHU RIBADU, March, 2021*
https://www.facebook.com/100000748763282/posts/4949528125082097/?d=n

seunmsg:

No wonder PDP investigated him from 1999 till 2019 without finding anything. The GEJ administration did everything possible to find something that can stick. When they couldn't get, they fabricated some allegations about operation of foreign accounts that had no link to Tinubu and charged him before the CCT. He trashed the Jonathan administration easily at the tribunal.

So young man, go and read up on what has happened in the past before posting rubbish. If you know more that those that PDP used to investigate Tinubu for 16 years, you are invited to do the investigation yourself. The FOI act is there to help you. We are all waiting for the outcome of your investigation.
Confused clowns.
You do not need pythagoras theorem to prove that Alpha-BeTa (ABT)= Ahmed BolaTinubu (ABT). ABT remains a conduit pipe for syphoning Lagos State money sincec1999 - 2021 and unto foreseeable future, until the slaves like you wake up.
Re: Tinubu And EFCC by seunmsg(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
iokpebholo:

And bullion van is evidence of corruption, right?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And EFCC by seunmsg(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Validated:

Confused clowns.
Ydo not need pythagora theorem to prove that Alpha-BeTa (ABT)= Ahmed BolaTinubu (ABT).

The part in bold is what you're going to present in court as evidence of Tinubu's corruption and abuse of office as governor, right?

See, if you are looking for a real life clown, look straight into a mirror. I am very sure a clown will stare back at you.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And EFCC by Validated: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
seunmsg:

The part in bold is what you're going to present in court as evidence of Tinubu's corruption and abuse of office as governor, right?

See, if you are looking for a real life clown, look straight into a mirror. I am very sure a clown will stare back at you.
You know no jack about forensic accounting investigation, so keep shut. You can continue running from thteads to threads defending an ignoble rogue for all I care. A thief can hold sway for 20, sometimes 30 years. But one day, all that will be exposed. Ask the Mugabes, Mobutus, etc. One benevolent dictactor is all it takes to clean up these messes... and you know what, Nigeria is close to that juncture.
Re: Tinubu And EFCC by iokpebholo: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
seunmsg:

And bullion van is evidence of corruption, right?
Thought u educated...Never knew u are a dunce....an individual in possession of billions in cash and u say is not corruption abi
Re: Tinubu And EFCC by iokpebholo: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
alanto:

Do you have education?
I know people that banks take money to their house personally.
How will you move let’s say hundred million cash?
It's called money laundering ewu....As an individual u not suppose to be with cash amount exceedingly 5million.s
Re: Tinubu And EFCC by iokpebholo: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
alanto:

You are an illiterate I swear.
So you are saying that if you want to buy a Rolce Royce for example and the seller needs cash you will pay 5m for how many times?
Or if you want to pay contractors?
As a matter of fact. Let me ask you? Is there a daily transfer limit or not?
I will not argue with u but pls go and read section 1 of the money laundering act and see for ursef..Even d person selling d Rolce Royce has committed a crime if he accepts payment in excess of 5million
Re: Tinubu And EFCC by seunmsg(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
iokpebholo:
Thought u educated...Never knew u are a dunce....an individual in possession of billions in cash and u say is not corruption abi

So, if Dangote or Obi Cubana moves money in bullion vans, they are automatically corrupt, right?

Can you referenced the law that makes it a criminal offense to move personal money in bullion van?
Re: Tinubu And EFCC by iokpebholo: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
seunmsg:

So, if Dangote or Obi Cubana moves money in bullion vans, they are automatically corrupt, right?

Can you referenced the law that makes it a criminal offense to move personal money in bullion van?
Go and read d act and stop defending a know criminal
Re: Tinubu And EFCC by seunmsg(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
iokpebholo:
Go and read d act and stop defending a know criminal

Can’t you name the act? You can even help us by quoting the section.
Re: Tinubu And EFCC by pricklewane: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Bro go and work on sending Pandora Criminal peter Obi to jail Tinubu is spotless.

FarahAideed:
Re: Tinubu And EFCC by Drogunov: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
seunmsg:

Can’t you name the act? You can even help us by quoting the section.

Auditor alainise ni o. O ma ra a ye o.

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu Commissions Market Built By Eti Osa LG Chairman. Pics / Why Is Becoming Rich In Nigeria Only Through Politics / Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Cross River Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.