Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) (2610 Views)

Nigerians, We Are Just Wicked To Ourselves, Not Just The Government / Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
I was listening to a song and it hit me, African leaders are just wicked and heartless and I mean I am in the hospitality business so traveling and politics would always mix because the industry depends on politicians and the decisions they make, so I must always talk about politics, but I am smart enough to know that all politicians are the same, I certainly can't die for any politician I can only die for the flag, so I won't take any side all I want is good governance, cheap gas, free education, free health, as long as you can provide that I have no problem with you.

The government of Brazil changed the image of the favelas and they pumped in money to make the place where tourists can visit and that was a smart move.

Don't you know people in the hospitality business always lobby the government because they make money from tourism?

Africans are now endangered species outside the shores of Africa because of bad leaders, people are leaving Africa in droves, the Mediterranean swallowed many and the Darien gap jungle did the same thing.

The worse part is that the western countries are a part of the problem especially America and France, the brits really don't have any strong influence if America wants something the brits would fall in line, western leaders support corrupt African leaders.

African leaders please steal but use that stolen money to build infrastructure and build manufacturing companies, don't take that money abroad because you are making the western countries richer, make Africa great again so that the Mediterranean and the Darien gap jungle would no longer swallow our people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6rpFJ8hq6k

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/african-leaders-are-just-wicked-and.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Africa blessed with everything now look at us

1 Like

Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Hashabiah: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
It is well. May God see them through . Meanwhile, none of our leaders here in Africa will see good when they die

3 Likes

Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
Life is a struggle
Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Life is a struggle

African leaders made it a struggle because I am sure that If we have some basic amenities eg 24/7 people won't be running to Ghana because you can do your business in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hashabiah:
It is well. May God see them through . Meanwhile, none of our leaders here in Africa will see good when they die

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Freestainworld(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

grin grin
they feel the good they are seeing through looting is enough for them.
Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Freestainworld:
they feel the good they are seeing through looting is enough for them.

I saw a post on Facebook the governor of akwa ibom bought some suvs and the prices was so high and I am like who did this to us?
Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Bakrabas: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
At op, the Darien gap jungle is not even in Africa and I don't think there's a record of any African being swallowed by the Darien gap jungle. Meanwhile, as Africans used to cross to the Europe through the Mediterranean so also the people of South America use Darien gap jungle to cross to the United States...
Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Bakrabas:
At op, the Darien gap jungle is not even in Africa and I don't think there's a record of any African being swallowed by the Darien gap jungle. Meanwhile, as Africans used to cross to the Europe through the Mediterranean so also the people of South America use Darien gap jungle to cross to the United States...

Did you watch the video? South Americans don't cross the jungle because they can just fly to Mexico its visa free

2 Likes

Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by TheWolfen(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
African leaders be like
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2021
TheWolfen:
African leaders be like
grin grin grin

Lol grin
Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Amudeneogu: 3:25am On Dec 18, 2021
Western countries are using them as a toy, that is they are slaves to the western countries
Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:26am On Dec 18, 2021
Africa reminds me of "District 11 in Hunger Games "
Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by CrownOfClay724: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Sometimes I cry when thinking of these things.

At least, use the money you stole to build a manufacturing plant that would employ thousands .

Use it to start a farm that would absorb hundreds.

The money they are using to buy Bentley can start a modular matches factoy.

What they are spending on end of the year parties and Dubai vacation can start a plumbing fixtures and pipes manufacturing plant.

The amount they stow away in soakaway pits can skill up thousands to replace the Chinese and Indians flooding our few industries.

Maybe na when everybody become yahoo Boys, ashawo and armed robbers this sleep go stop.
Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by DropsMic(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
I was listening to a song and it hit me, African leaders are just wicked and heartless and I mean I am in the hospitality business so traveling and politics would always mix because the industry depends on politicians and the decisions they make, so I must always talk about politics, but I am smart enough to know that all politicians are the same, I certainly can't die for any politician I can only die for the flag, so I won't take any side all I want is good governance, cheap gas, free education, free health, as long as you can provide that I have no problem with you.

The government of Brazil changed the image of the favelas and they pumped in money to make the place where tourists can visit and that was a smart move.

Don't you know people in the hospitality business always lobby the government because they make money from tourism?

Africans are now endangered species outside the shores of Africa because of bad leaders, people are leaving Africa in droves, the Mediterranean swallowed many and the Darien gap jungle did the same thing.

The worse part is that the western countries are a part of the problem especially America and France, the brits really don't have any strong influence if America wants something the brits would fall in line, western leaders support corrupt African leaders.

African leaders please steal but use that stolen money to build infrastructure and build manufacturing companies, don't take that money abroad because you are making the western countries richer, make Africa great again so that the Mediterranean and the Darien gap jungle would no longer swallow our people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6rpFJ8hq6k

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/african-leaders-are-just-wicked-and.html?m=1

Forget Africans
Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Amudeneogu:
Western countries are using them as a toy, that is they are slaves to the western countries

Lol grin
Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Africa reminds me of "District 11 in Hunger Games "

Lol, for real grin
Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
Sometimes I cry when thinking of these things.

At least, use the money you stole to build a manufacturing plant that would employ thousands .

Use it to start a farm that would absorb hundreds.

The money they are using to buy Bentley can start a modular matches factoy.

What they are spending on end of the year parties and Dubai vacation can start a plumbing fixtures and pipes manufacturing plant.

The amount they stow away in soakaway pits can skill up thousands to replace the Chinese and Indians flooding our few industries.

Maybe na when everybody become yahoo Boys, ashawo and armed robbers this sleep go stop.

It is painful bro, nigeria can be a great manufacturing hub we have the capacity to do so and be the best in Africa,the black man is greedy, selfish and wicked

Remember what they did with pallatives, I mean your own people, There is corruption when in America but atleast they use the money to do things for their people and still steal but Africans it are about themselves and their family members alone

1 Like

Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2021
Africans are uncivilized,so also their leaders.AFRICANS ARE STIL MONKEYS. THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES.
BUT WHEN TO GET TO OYIGBO LAND THEY BEHAVE CIVILZED AS A HUMAN BEING.
THAT IS WHY AFRICAN LEADERS RULE WITH IRON FIST LIKE EMPERORS AND PHAROS TO GET D PPL TO FALL IN LINE.
Re: African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Africans are uncivilized,so also their leaders.AFRICANS ARE STIL MONKEYS. THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES.
BUT WHEN TO GET TO OYIGBO LAND THEY BEHAVE CIVILZED AS A HUMAN BEING.
THAT IS WHY AFRICAN LEADERS RULE WITH IRON FIST LIKE EMPERORS AND PHAROS TO GET D PPL TO FALL IN LINE.

Are you an African? If you are the you are right the black man is sick

(1) (Reply)

2023: Why APC Must Field A Nothern Candidate.APC National Chairman Gives Reasons / President Elect Tinubu Submitted 12 Names For His Inauguration Committee To SGF- / Revealed: APC Deputy Governorship Candidate Is A Murderer Who Escaped From Jail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.