Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers (13450 Views)

Seven Ministers Whose Portfolios Caught Nigerians By Surprise / Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video / Buhari Snubs Magu, Gets Senate Confirmation For 207 Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by Wokenaija: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2021
Maybe now they will understand this shouldn’t be about religion or ethnicity but competence! Buhari is very incompetent.
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by Ecos(m): 6:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Mumu. The north has been ruling since, of what benefit is it to you ,your household and your stupid tribe? Killing , maiming
and destruction everywhere. Una never chichomtin. Una go die tire
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by Sctests: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2021
Areola14:
I don't need to know much about you, or start asking questions to know who you are. I know the tribe you come from.. Biafra... You people always want things to happen in ur own ways...and if it didn't happen, you look for how to blackmail the person... Ur forefathers greediness is affecting u people now... U people are not marketable to be president.... The highest position u can come for is vice president.. any one who chose to pick one of u as running mate is already a bad market... u people are clamouring for Igbo president, now come out and contest, ur evil did cannot allow u... U people plan to leave Nigeria, now go but u are claiming that Benue, plateau and kongi is part of Biafra, hmm! U claim that Edo, crosriver are part of u but they rejected u... What a shame! U have not started, u will still eat all ur people in the name of culture of cannibalism happening in imo state... Who is idiot between me and you..?

Na who dey pursue this mugu for dream.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by maestro299: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2021
Areola14:
Hmm..!! What do you expect the old man to do...? Let the man to enjoy the few years remaining for him to enjoy himself.... If I am at that man age and someone is calling me to come and fix something's somewhere, I will do the same and I am sure,most people criticising him will do worst than him..... Baba Buhari..... Long live jare... If you die, Nigeria will continue ooo! .... Enjoy ur life to the fullest...!
Just as Buhari himself is doing worse than the GEJ he was criticizing, right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by Kingmena: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2021
Buhari, the North is bleeding.
Do you want to learn how to structure your business to run effectively without your presence or supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 2k ( Xmas Promo) I will send you a material that will guide you to structure your business after now it goes back to 5k and you will be added to a free business group
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by Brushstrokes20: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Expectedly! undecided... # sorrow, tears and blood are Buhari"s REGULAR TRADEMARK!
Such a heartless hypocritic scum!
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by iyke2frankeze: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2021
Please!

Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by poiZon: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:
So it's no longer that he is sick..

Tell us more
Malaria, pains, typhoid, covid, STIs no be only sickness affecting people, MADNESS too na sickness.
Na only mad person dey jet out of his country when crises full everywhere.
Yesterday biden 77yr old visited Kentucky after that tornado struck that killed many and rendered hundreds homeless.
His presence gave succour to those indigents.
Madness na sickness n buhari is mad
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by blacknoir: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Y are we like this
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by big7: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2021
He won't dare to.

Person wey be say ordinary Abuja airport he couldn't go by road for fear of bandit imagine you now telling him to go to the North.. The headquarters of bandit.. His close relative.. Them go just kidnap am lol
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by helinues: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2021
poiZon:

Malaria, pains, typhoid, covid, STIs no be only sickness affecting people, MADNESS too na sickness.
Na only mad person dey jet out of his country when crises full everywhere.
Yesterday biden 77yr old visited Kentucky after that tornado struck that killed many and rendered hundreds homeless.
His presence gave succour to those indigents.
Madness na sickness n buhari is mad

This is definitely weekend wailing
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by poiZon: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:

This is definitely weekend wailing
Exactly, by the 97percenters.

They r making we the real and certified wailers look obnoxious n frail
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by Exceed15: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2021
That serves the North right.
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by bayelsaowei(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Gbagura:
Air president.
he is avatar...leader of the air Normads.. grin grin
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by Sulvuti: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2021
We have seen nothing yet, especially we the northerners, as u were all chanting sai bubu dole, now u have started reaping what your sow, comes 2023 please if rice and#2000 is giving take it and vote for them again na so they our eyes go still dey open... Religious sentiment, tribal or ethnic different should be shown away for a sustainable development and adequate democracy, I could remember this prominent proverbs, A STICH OF TIME SAVES NINE...
And to you Mr President I am wishing you happy birthday, may your birthday wishes be as Nigeria security, economic and the everything is happening in our dear lives in Nigeria, once more again wishes you as you wishes all Nigeria
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by IbileIfe: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2021
He is a coward or too old to fight.
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by Joker25: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Wetin dey do these north people sef

Make una wait naaa hin dey come

Turkey-africa partnership abi whatever whatever is the major tin we have to do now or else ebi ma pawa ooh, turkey will not giv us food ooh, ehen

Make e no be say buhari dey do better research from turkey on how to fully islamize Nigeria
Remember Turkey was once a Christian Country

Make I no talk too much before DSS find me come
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by showafrica(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Areola14:
Hmm..!! What do you expect the old man to do...? Let the man to enjoy the few years remaining for him to enjoy himself.... If I am at that man age and someone is calling me to come and fix something's somewhere, I will do the same and I am sure,most people criticising him will do worst than him..... Baba Buhari..... Long live jare... If you die, Nigeria will continue ooo! .... Enjoy ur life to the fullest...!

Thats what BMCs don't know... Tinubu will soon take over and continue the jamboree until they get sense
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by OlawaleBammie: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Joker25:

Make e no be say buhari dey do better research from turkey on how to fully islamize Nigeria
Remember Turkey was once a Christian Country

Make I no talk too much before DSS find me come
ahaa, sebi make all nigerians dey answer umar, abdulahi, bello, mohamad, ahmad and so on ni grin

Name na name na grin

We never see anything grin
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by naijamerican: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Buhari has the be the most pathetic leader in power. Terrorists killing and maiming with impunity in the north and instead of working tirelessly to keep your people safe you take off for a lavish government paid vacation in turkey for your birthday. Just to hand with fellow Muslims. It’s pathetic.

And some foolish Nigerians will still defend this devil. Mmmcheww
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by clothingonline(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ajala

Me self wan fly
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
He can only cancel his trip if the tragedy had happened in Niger f**king Republic.
Re: Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers by Areola14(m): 2:04am On Dec 22, 2021
To you it must be useless and childish comment..... But to sensible people they know the man need nothing but to complete his tenor and go and rest... Blackmailing people or attacking people is not what will make people to support ibo presidency... before you people will become president of this country, first.... You people needs to work on your bad image... Work on ur reputation. Attacking people like a mad dog cannot work... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja / Please Is There Holiday Tomorrow? / NNPC Chief Is A Fraud - Fake Credential?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.