Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) (21307 Views)

Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) / Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) / Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by envoymedia: 5:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Three members of a family have been burnt to death at their home in Otukpo, Otukpo Local Government Area of Benue state, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV gathered that the incident occurred in a two-bedroom flat of Jesus College Quarters, home of the father of the victims, Mr Ochoche Ode, at around 1.00 a.m on Friday December 17.

According to Ode, the fire was noticed at midnight by his wife’s younger sister who perceived that something was burning while three of his children were asleep.

He said that he was in one of the rooms with his wife when they were alerted of the incident.

"As I was about to find out what was happening, the fire escalated, covering the whole room where my kids were sleeping and in an attempt to force myself into the room to rescue the children, my face got badly burnt. All attempts by neighbours to quell the fire failed and all my three children were burnt to death,” Ode said.

Spokesperson of the command, DSP Sewuese Anene, confirmed the incident on Friday in Makurdi.

Abrahamochoga Ab wrote on Facebook;

"The fire outbreak yesterday at Jesus college quarter about 1:am this morning was the worst thing that can ever happen to a family, dad and mum escape and the three children got burnt, we try all our effort to rescue the children but not possible because the fire has already takeover the whole building and is a very old apartment. Very sympathetic seeing your three children dying with pains and no way one can help. May the Almighty God receive their soul in Jesus name."
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4182890475149514&id=100002858079991

https://igberetvnews.com/1409476/three-children-burnt-death-fire-razes-parents-home-benue-photo/

1 Share

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:30am On Dec 18, 2021
Damn!!! RIP to these young lads.

This is the worst thing that can befall any parent. Losing one's children in a day?
The feeling and pain is undescribable and can only be understood by those that had pass through similar stuff.

May God give these parents the strength to pass through this incident.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by kingphilip(m): 5:42am On Dec 18, 2021
Rip to the kids.

May God save our children.

17 Likes

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by God1000(m): 5:42am On Dec 18, 2021
This is heartbreaking, this story breaks my heart

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Kusheer(m): 5:42am On Dec 18, 2021
Why sad news this early morning embarassed embarassed embarassed

May their soul rest on

Beautiful kids

9 Likes

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by ATEAMS: 5:43am On Dec 18, 2021
Ember
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Damidave1124(m): 5:43am On Dec 18, 2021
May their departed soul rest in peace and may God give the parent the fortitude to bear the loss.
Loosing all their children in one day
May God protect and have mercy on us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Kellie069(m): 5:44am On Dec 18, 2021
Mehn!!!! That’s some bad news! My heart felt condolences to the family! We nor go bury our children,. Amen!!! The remaining part of this year is secured and under the canopy of divine protection! See y’all in the next year

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by bcomputer101: 5:46am On Dec 18, 2021
This is painful.
Nowadays, it seem satan with his angels don face little kids.

I mark all our children with the precious blood of Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Tundex911: 5:47am On Dec 18, 2021
My condolences

Kindly let be careful this dry season
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Heartwrenching

1 Like

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Mko123(m): 5:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Haba
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by zolajpower: 5:47am On Dec 18, 2021
cry
RIP
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by azikiweironsi(m): 5:48am On Dec 18, 2021
So sad. May God give the parents the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Khd95(m): 5:49am On Dec 18, 2021
Children just dey die anyhow Al over the country, buhari don kill youths finish, na children remain for am now, while the old crooks who made this country a mess have refused to die, some are on walking stick seeking to be president

4 Likes

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:49am On Dec 18, 2021
No more Christmas for them. They won't wear their Christmas clothes again...

RIP

1 Like

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by tillaman(m): 5:50am On Dec 18, 2021
Hollymolly
May we never meet with the same fate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by ABCtutors: 5:53am On Dec 18, 2021
Hmm!!!
What can I say?
Condolence to the family
RIP to those lovely children.

One more thing, please let's be very careful in this period. Harmattan and fire are 5 & 6. If possible, electrical appliances should be switched off almost at all times especially during the night. May God protect us all.

For your ICAN and ACCA private lectures in Ibadan, call or chat me on 08137040664. ICAN is as simple as ABC
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:53am On Dec 18, 2021
angry
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 5:54am On Dec 18, 2021
May the evil wind blowing across the world in search of the little ones and attacking them stop and not blow anymore in Jesus Name. Amen. What we've been hearing for the past two weeks across the globe about children is appalling. Lagos lost more in the last 2 weeks, followed by Mexico. This week, it was US and pockets of similar incidents in other parts if the world, including Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by AntiChristian: 5:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Subhanallah!

Too many deaths...
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Greenlight123: 5:55am On Dec 18, 2021
Every day for this country na one bad news to another wen man go wake up one day to hear say naija Don well from e sickness
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by gambia(m): 5:55am On Dec 18, 2021
What a sad news, may God comfort their loved ones.
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by greenie77: 5:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Heartbreaking
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Michaelpsych: 5:58am On Dec 18, 2021
May God forgive them and receive their soulss
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Imustnottalk: 5:59am On Dec 18, 2021
H
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by KoshCAD: 6:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Na wa o. In this december haa
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by TeeGentle(m): 6:03am On Dec 18, 2021
three children
a very bad news to the parent
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Realestatevixen: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2021
Father lord
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 6:04am On Dec 18, 2021
What a tragedy!

As I was reading this, I was shading tears in my heart for the lost innocent souls.

My heart goes to their parents.
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by koolaid87: 6:06am On Dec 18, 2021
RiP to the little ones.

God bless the heart of the parents to accept this.

They're in a better place.
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by EnemyofGod22(m): 6:06am On Dec 18, 2021
I'm very sad right now.this people are my brother's and sister's from the same place, very painful death,rip to them .

When we told people that God doesn't exist they argue with us, what has this innocent children did to him that he killed them ? Why can't he protect his children ? Does it means he is happy seeing innocent poor children dying ? Why God is so incompetent ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.