Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? (21336 Views)

My children will not start school until 4 or 5 years old / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by tammyf: 8:06am On Jan 17
When is the right time for a child to start school , 1 ,2 or 3 years .... ? And which class should he start ? Nursery or creche ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by WombBreaker: 8:36am On Jan 17
None

If you have the time , just home school and be with your kids

40 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by tammyf: 8:42am On Jan 17
WombBreaker:
None

Up until which age

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by WombBreaker: 8:43am On Jan 17
tammyf:

Up until which age

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by brain54(m): 9:43am On Jan 17
I am no expert with kids...

But I think sometimes it depends on how sharp the kid is.

But there is really no handout to these things.

Kids nowadays as quick.

Probably 4 years old... But not serious school. Those crèche whatever where they do those play things.

I told you am no an expert with kids!

24 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by tammyf: 1:59pm On Jan 17
WombBreaker:

Haba..hearing this for the first time ooo

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by Olarewaju89: 3:34pm On Jan 17
grin

My first born started school after 1year and 6 months.

Never let your feelings get too deep for someone cause people can change at any moment.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by notmyrealmonika: 3:35pm On Jan 17
2 years old is okay.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by Mokason288(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17
until the right hand can touch the left ear… grin grin grin grin

Unfortunately AKI and Pawpaw might never have gone to school…

While that small girl with big god called Regina Daniel might still be in primary school now

48 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by kelvyn7: 3:35pm On Jan 17
shocked
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by Alloyhardu(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17
Wahala grin
WombBreaker:

4 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by gift2xl: 3:36pm On Jan 17
My opinion is 2yrs

8 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by delightz(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17
4 years is just right.

16 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by wrongman665(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17

7 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by Reelmii: 3:36pm On Jan 17
..in Nigeria.. 6 months...
In Canada..5yrs

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by Westerhoffe(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17
WombBreaker:
None

😁😁😁
I don't know why I find this comment hilarious.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? by Thatedoboy98: 3:36pm On Jan 17
WombBreaker:

this one na baba werey grin grin

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? / How To Deal With A Workaholic Man / Funny Things That Children Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.